Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Trickmurk Circus Coliseum Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
[s][/s][center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/shadow_contest.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BSM6jVo.png[/img][/center] Welcome to the Trickmurk Circus Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the shrouded Trickmurk Circus, and thus it's time to raise some mischief that would make Droolmama proud! As always, the goal is to get a [u]Circus Chest Drop[/u], [u]x50 piles of Shimmering Pinecones[/u], or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting [u]x5 Shadow battle items[/u] [i](includes battle stones)[/i], or [u]x30 food items[/u] [i](i.e x30 Serrated Beaks)[/i]! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.[/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Shimmering Pinecones? Nope, stay til you get a chest.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Shimmering Pinecones.[/indent] [center][b][/b] [/center] [color=red][b]PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU START THE CHALLENGE[/b], along with the mode you are participating in. If you do not ping me, I do not always see that you are participating, and you might not get added to the list. If you participate at all in this challenge, you will be automatically registered for the next challenge![/color] While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=iron treasure chest] [code][item=iron treasure chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=darkside chest][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=shimmering pinecone][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=Dullahan chest][/center]
shadow_contest.png

BSM6jVo.png

Welcome to the Trickmurk Circus Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the shrouded Trickmurk Circus, and thus it's time to raise some mischief that would make Droolmama proud!

As always, the goal is to get a Circus Chest Drop, x50 piles of Shimmering Pinecones, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting x5 Shadow battle items (includes battle stones), or x30 food items (i.e x30 Serrated Beaks)! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Normal Mode
- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Shimmering Pinecones? Nope, stay til you get a chest.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Shimmering Pinecones.

PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU START THE CHALLENGE, along with the mode you are participating in. If you do not ping me, I do not always see that you are participating, and you might not get added to the list. If you participate at all in this challenge, you will be automatically registered for the next challenge!

While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Iron Treasure Chest
Code:
[item=iron treasure chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts.

Good luck, and have fun!

Darkside Chest Unhatched Shadow Egg Shimmering Pinecone Unhatched Shadow Egg Dullahan Chest
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][b][size=5]Chests and Locations[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/alkE5C9.png[/img][/center] [b]Bottled Wrath Chest[/b] [LIST][*]Training Fields - [i]Dark Sparrowmouse[/i] [*]Bamboo Falls - [i]Umbra Wolf[/i] [*]Redrock Cove - [i]Maren Spearmaiden[/i] [*]Volcanic Vents - [i]Nightfall Imp[/i] [*]Boreal Wood [*]Ghostlight Ruins - [i]Tatterwing Carcass, Greybeak Reaper[/i] [*]Mire - [i]Southmarsh Podid[/i][/LIST] [b]Faerie Dream Chest[/b] [LIST][*]Woodland Path [*]Scorched Forest - [i]Augite Protector[/i] [*]Sandswept Delta - [i]Peacock Scorpion[/i] [*]Forgotten Cave - [i]Bramble Guardian[/i] [*]Volcanic Vents: - [i]Flamescale Illusionist[/i] [*]Ghostlight Ruins - [i]Tengu Caller[/i] [*]Mire - [i]Blackwing Croaker[/i] [*]Golem Workshop - [i]Monkey Wrench[/i][/LIST] [b]Magie de Cirque Chest[/b] [LIST][*]Woodland Path [*]Scorched Forest [*]Sandswept Delta - [i]Shadow Serpent[/i] [*]Bamboo Falls: - [i]Tigerblood Foo[/i] [*]Redrock Cove [*]Arena - [i]Chimera[/i] [*]Ghostlight Ruins - [i]Somber Spirit[/i][/LIST] [b]Onyx Idol Chest[/b] [LIST][*]Woodland Path [*]Arena - [i]Charcoal Sprangyroo[/i] [*]Ghostlight Ruins - [i]Somber Spirit, Longneck Medium[/i][/LIST] [b]Shadow Within Chest[/b] [LIST][*]Training Fields [*]Woodland Path - [i]Wildwood Owl[/i] [*]Sandswept Delta - [i]Shadow Serpent[/i] [*]Forgotten Cave - [i]Venomblade Assassin[/i] [*]Ghostlight Ruins - [i]Tatterwing Carcass, Carrioncorn[/i] [*]Golem Workshop - [i]Scrapmetal Tracker[/i][/LIST] [b]Twilight Brambles Chest[/b] [LIST][*]Training Fields [*]Sandswept Delta - [i]Nightsky Fuiran[/i] [*]Forgotten Cave [*]Bamboo Falls - [i]Tengu[/i] [*]Arena [*]Volcanic Vents - [i]Nightfall Imp or Basalt Vent Hop[/i] [*]Rainsong Jungle - [i]Manticore Screamer, Hippocampus[/i] [*]Ghostlight Ruins - [i]Tengu Caller[/i][/LIST]
Chests and Locations
alkE5C9.png

Bottled Wrath Chest
  • Training Fields - Dark Sparrowmouse
  • Bamboo Falls - Umbra Wolf
  • Redrock Cove - Maren Spearmaiden
  • Volcanic Vents - Nightfall Imp
  • Boreal Wood
  • Ghostlight Ruins - Tatterwing Carcass, Greybeak Reaper
  • Mire - Southmarsh Podid

Faerie Dream Chest
  • Woodland Path
  • Scorched Forest - Augite Protector
  • Sandswept Delta - Peacock Scorpion
  • Forgotten Cave - Bramble Guardian
  • Volcanic Vents: - Flamescale Illusionist
  • Ghostlight Ruins - Tengu Caller
  • Mire - Blackwing Croaker
  • Golem Workshop - Monkey Wrench

Magie de Cirque Chest
  • Woodland Path
  • Scorched Forest
  • Sandswept Delta - Shadow Serpent
  • Bamboo Falls: - Tigerblood Foo
  • Redrock Cove
  • Arena - Chimera
  • Ghostlight Ruins - Somber Spirit

Onyx Idol Chest
  • Woodland Path
  • Arena - Charcoal Sprangyroo
  • Ghostlight Ruins - Somber Spirit, Longneck Medium

Shadow Within Chest
  • Training Fields
  • Woodland Path - Wildwood Owl
  • Sandswept Delta - Shadow Serpent
  • Forgotten Cave - Venomblade Assassin
  • Ghostlight Ruins - Tatterwing Carcass, Carrioncorn
  • Golem Workshop - Scrapmetal Tracker

Twilight Brambles Chest
  • Training Fields
  • Sandswept Delta - Nightsky Fuiran
  • Forgotten Cave
  • Bamboo Falls - Tengu
  • Arena
  • Volcanic Vents - Nightfall Imp or Basalt Vent Hop
  • Rainsong Jungle - Manticore Screamer, Hippocampus
  • Ghostlight Ruins - Tengu Caller
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yaG2sht.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Amyatzu Artemiis Azia beargirl1393 Blauw BlueFireRose Ciphers CyberneticWolf dapperestdragon DeathByGlamour Demonreach ElecSquirrel10 Elsu EternalAunel faikitty firewyrm2018 Grapefruit2step HelKeres HerdOfTurtles heroed JennArt Jerelin judiama Juulika Kaimon Keryth KnightYumi LadyKnightKatsa ladra Lunamore Maegelcarwen MagpieScholar Mirres moonikin Nimphy NotarySojac onefouronetwo Pasafatu Peppze phantomfist Prescott Psychosynchrony Quarilas Raptora Rondine Rulanir Sanguiem sevdrag sockmonkeygerald smeen SpringLeaf StormDragon21 TawnyDragonscale twotone Tyta whereisbarton Yolindanne[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Arinna Arkanjel BarbaraFett Charliex8 cosmoknight Cuocu Demesne FoxFangs Geology HowlingGale ImaginationSoars lovelyhills Lya manimanimani Nivix oldjammerj Outlandishkg RingsofSaturn SenchaDrake Sesquedoodle SilverWinter sinha27 slothqueenxx snowytetra SonyaAxel sootsprites Unazaki Valyrie Virixas Yanisha[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Kaidan Kodama Lasreaine Littlefoxchild Magnhild MyraFireFox Ratiasu sempervivums Serenefire Zaccely[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Gasoline Mue Starkindler76 Warriorgirl1234[/size][/indent]
Participants:
yaG2sht.png

Blitz Mode:
Amyatzu
Artemiis
Azia
beargirl1393
Blauw
BlueFireRose
Ciphers
CyberneticWolf
dapperestdragon
DeathByGlamour
Demonreach
ElecSquirrel10
Elsu
EternalAunel
faikitty
firewyrm2018
Grapefruit2step
HelKeres
HerdOfTurtles
heroed
JennArt
Jerelin
judiama
Juulika
Kaimon
Keryth
KnightYumi
LadyKnightKatsa
ladra
Lunamore
Maegelcarwen
MagpieScholar
Mirres
moonikin
Nimphy
NotarySojac
onefouronetwo
Pasafatu
Peppze
phantomfist
Prescott
Psychosynchrony
Quarilas
Raptora
Rondine
Rulanir
Sanguiem
sevdrag
sockmonkeygerald
smeen
SpringLeaf
StormDragon21
TawnyDragonscale
twotone
Tyta
whereisbarton
Yolindanne

Normal Mode:
Arinna
Arkanjel
BarbaraFett
Charliex8
cosmoknight
Cuocu
Demesne
FoxFangs
Geology
HowlingGale
ImaginationSoars
lovelyhills
Lya
manimanimani
Nivix
oldjammerj
Outlandishkg
RingsofSaturn
SenchaDrake
Sesquedoodle
SilverWinter
sinha27
slothqueenxx
snowytetra
SonyaAxel
sootsprites
Unazaki
Valyrie
Virixas
Yanisha

Hard Mode:
Kaidan
Kodama
Lasreaine
Littlefoxchild
Magnhild
MyraFireFox
Ratiasu
sempervivums
Serenefire
Zaccely

Extreme Mode:
Gasoline
Mue
Starkindler76
Warriorgirl1234
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/C9Dj3gw.png[/img][/center] @00Thunder @amnioth @CockyCorgi @CyberneticWolf @DaeDreamz @danijust @dapperestdragon @darkmicewar @DeathByGlamour @Demonreach @DrZiegler @Elsu @enjaybee @EternalAunel @Evolution2 @firewyrm2018 @Frysa @Havenstrife @heroed @Imbaraturah @Immuno @Juulika @Kaimon @LadyKnightKatsa @Maegelcarwen @MagicianPokes @MagpieScholar @MCMeowCow @Morganite @Naurath @Peppze @Prescott @Psychosynchrony @Raptora @Rondine @Rulanir @SariStar @sevdrag @sockmonkeygerald @SpringLeaf @Starkindler76 @StormDragon21 @StrangelyQuarky @Tarble @twotone @YoungVolcano @Arinna @Artimisnight12 @AshenFall @BarbaraFett @beargirl1393 @Becquerell @BlueFireRose @Caerulean @Charliex8 @cronofeathers @cyleris @Demesne @ErinQuotefinder @faikitty @FrozenWind @HelKeres @HowlingGale @iamtheeyesinside @ImaginationSoars @insufferablecrab @JennArt @Jerelin @KittyHawk98 @Kivetre @KnightYumi @Lunamore @MadmDragonfly @MoonsEnvoy @Nimphy @Nivix @NotarySojac @Oratorio @Peachycupcake525 @phantomfist @PixelSpiral @RingsofSaturn @SenchaDrake @Sesquedoodle @SilverWinter @slothqueenxx @smeen @StormofCrows @Valyrie @Yanisha @Yolindanne @Amyatzu @CapnNero @Charias @clover61 @cosmoknight @Kaidan @Kodama @Logistic @lovelyhills @Ratiasu @Skritnaja @Virixas @wrecknrule @Zaccely @car340 @Gasoline @moonikin @MyraFireFox @Nightlilac @Warriorgirl1234 @whereisbarton @Serenefire @SonyaAxel @Mue @Geology @oldjammerj
Pinglist
C9Dj3gw.png

@00Thunder @amnioth @CockyCorgi @CyberneticWolf @DaeDreamz @danijust @dapperestdragon @darkmicewar @DeathByGlamour @Demonreach @DrZiegler @Elsu @enjaybee @EternalAunel @Evolution2 @firewyrm2018 @Frysa @Havenstrife @heroed @Imbaraturah @Immuno @Juulika @Kaimon @LadyKnightKatsa @Maegelcarwen @MagicianPokes @MagpieScholar @MCMeowCow @Morganite @Naurath @Peppze @Prescott @Psychosynchrony @Raptora @Rondine @Rulanir @SariStar @sevdrag @sockmonkeygerald @SpringLeaf @Starkindler76 @StormDragon21 @StrangelyQuarky @Tarble @twotone @YoungVolcano @Arinna @Artimisnight12 @AshenFall @BarbaraFett @beargirl1393 @Becquerell @BlueFireRose @Caerulean @Charliex8 @cronofeathers @cyleris @Demesne @ErinQuotefinder @faikitty @FrozenWind @HelKeres @HowlingGale @iamtheeyesinside @ImaginationSoars @insufferablecrab @JennArt @Jerelin @KittyHawk98 @Kivetre @KnightYumi @Lunamore @MadmDragonfly @MoonsEnvoy @Nimphy @Nivix @NotarySojac @Oratorio @Peachycupcake525 @phantomfist @PixelSpiral @RingsofSaturn @SenchaDrake @Sesquedoodle @SilverWinter @slothqueenxx @smeen @StormofCrows @Valyrie @Yanisha @Yolindanne @Amyatzu @CapnNero @Charias @clover61 @cosmoknight @Kaidan @Kodama @Logistic @lovelyhills @Ratiasu @Skritnaja @Virixas @wrecknrule @Zaccely @car340 @Gasoline @moonikin @MyraFireFox @Nightlilac @Warriorgirl1234 @whereisbarton @Serenefire @SonyaAxel @Mue @Geology @oldjammerj
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

Can I be on the pinglist as well?
@Mediscoot

Can I be on the pinglist as well?
tumblr_o15k54yZfb1sk2f1lo1_r1_500.png
@Mediscoot

Pinlist me please!
@Mediscoot

Pinlist me please!
_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif
@Mediscoot

Add me to the pinglist please~
@Mediscoot

Add me to the pinglist please~
8fF5e4Q.pngnT7stzD.pngJGMlR4f.png
@Mediscoot

Sounds like fun to me. Can you add me to the ping list? :)
@Mediscoot

Sounds like fun to me. Can you add me to the ping list? :)
OABZqDF.png
@00Thunder @amnioth @CockyCorgi @CyberneticWolf @DaeDreamz @danijust @dapperestdragon @darkmicewar @DeathByGlamour @Demonreach @DrZiegler @Elsu @enjaybee @EternalAunel @Evolution2 @firewyrm2018 @Frysa @Havenstrife @heroed @Imbaraturah @Immuno @Juulika @Kaimon @LadyKnightKatsa @Maegelcarwen @MagicianPokes @MagpieScholar @MCMeowCow @Morganite @Naurath @Peppze @Prescott @Psychosynchrony @Raptora @Rondine @Rulanir @SariStar @sevdrag @sockmonkeygerald @SpringLeaf @Starkindler76 @StormDragon21 @StrangelyQuarky @Tarble @twotone @YoungVolcano @Arinna @Artimisnight12 @AshenFall @BarbaraFett @beargirl1393 @Becquerell @BlueFireRose @Caerulean @Charliex8 @cronofeathers @cyleris @Demesne @ErinQuotefinder @faikitty @FrozenWind @HelKeres @HowlingGale @iamtheeyesinside @ImaginationSoars @insufferablecrab @JennArt @Jerelin @KittyHawk98 @Kivetre @KnightYumi @Lunamore @MadmDragonfly @MoonsEnvoy @Nimphy @Nivix @NotarySojac @Oratorio @Peachycupcake525 @phantomfist @PixelSpiral @RingsofSaturn @SenchaDrake @Sesquedoodle @SilverWinter @slothqueenxx @smeen @StormofCrows @Valyrie @Yanisha @Yolindanne @Amyatzu @CapnNero @Charias @clover61 @cosmoknight @Kaidan @Kodama @Logistic @lovelyhills @Ratiasu @Skritnaja @Virixas @wrecknrule @Zaccely @car340 @Gasoline @moonikin @MyraFireFox @Nightlilac @Warriorgirl1234 @whereisbarton @Serenefire @SonyaAxel @Mue @Geology @oldjammerj

Early ping is early, lol.

Heyo everyone, here's the thread for the event this month! Please remember to let me know what mode you're doing! I'll update the list when I can, but make sure you ping me!

Early ping is early, lol.

Heyo everyone, here's the thread for the event this month! Please remember to let me know what mode you're doing! I'll update the list when I can, but make sure you ping me!
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot
I'll try Nomral Mode this go-round please!
@Mediscoot
I'll try Nomral Mode this go-round please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49