Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Valid's Questing Hub
Oh man, I'm excited for this. I have so many quest/challenge ideas I want to see through to the end.

Sorry, the thread isn't going to be very pretty at first. I'm very open to suggestions and alternative methods from people doing similar things or just have a second opinion.

Content List
Genes
Lore
Dragons
Coliseum
Hoard
Currency
Oh man, I'm excited for this. I have so many quest/challenge ideas I want to see through to the end.

Sorry, the thread isn't going to be very pretty at first. I'm very open to suggestions and alternative methods from people doing similar things or just have a second opinion.

Content List
Genes
Lore
Dragons
Coliseum
Hoard
Currency
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Genes

Here I will list any quest(s) for gene scrolls that I need to pretty-up my dragons.

Lore

I do have Lore Dragons. I just haven't finished the majority of it. So I'll try to keep a tally of what I need to complete.

Dragons

To keep a tally of how many dragons I have of which breed. I do kind of have some favoritism |D Whoops.
Genes

Here I will list any quest(s) for gene scrolls that I need to pretty-up my dragons.

Lore

I do have Lore Dragons. I just haven't finished the majority of it. So I'll try to keep a tally of what I need to complete.

Dragons

To keep a tally of how many dragons I have of which breed. I do kind of have some favoritism |D Whoops.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Coliseum

Any Coli-related goals here. Largely related to familiar and egg hunting.

Hoard

Because I kind of am a hoarder, I'll keep a tally of my hoarded items here and just how far I have left to reach a max limit.

Currency

Who doesn't want to be stinking rich? Incremental goals of wealth.
Coliseum

Any Coli-related goals here. Largely related to familiar and egg hunting.

Hoard

Because I kind of am a hoarder, I'll keep a tally of my hoarded items here and just how far I have left to reach a max limit.

Currency

Who doesn't want to be stinking rich? Incremental goals of wealth.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Reserve 1 just in case.
Reserve 1 just in case.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Reserve 2 just in case.

With that, I have my set posts and people are free to comment/question/suggest without hindrance as I spruce this place up. ^^'
Reserve 2 just in case.

With that, I have my set posts and people are free to comment/question/suggest without hindrance as I spruce this place up. ^^'
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x