Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Familiar Challenge | Complete Bestiary]
1 2 3 4
[center][b]NEW CHALLENGE:[/b] 631/635 Get ALL the familiars. [i][b]4 left![/b][/i] [b]Retired[/b] [item=Bone Fiend] [item=Boolean] [item=Cog Frog][item=Skycat] [b]MP[/b] -- [b]MP/Chests[/b] -- [b]Swipp[/b] have/need -- [b]Joxar's Spare Inventory[/b] -- [b]Baldwin[/b] -- [b]ON HOLD[/b] -//-[/center]
NEW CHALLENGE:
631/635
Get ALL the familiars.

4 left!

Retired
Bone Fiend Boolean Cog Frog Skycat

MP
--

MP/Chests
--

Swipp have/need
--

Joxar's Spare Inventory
--

Baldwin
--

ON HOLD
-//-
shop_banner.png
Old post in the Quest and Challenges Megathread: [x]

Active search thread: [x]
Old post in the Quest and Challenges Megathread: [x]

Active search thread: [x]
shop_banner.png
@Forelle
Hi there! Good luck with your quest! I'm only going for a Golden Idol right now, not even thinking about a full collection, haha. If it's not a secret, how much are you paying for the Idol? Right now I set myself a 150k g goal, but I'm not sure about how realistic it is.
@Forelle
Hi there! Good luck with your quest! I'm only going for a Golden Idol right now, not even thinking about a full collection, haha. If it's not a secret, how much are you paying for the Idol? Right now I set myself a 150k g goal, but I'm not sure about how realistic it is.
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima Thank you for your interest and good luck on your journey!
My Golden Idol was discounted for me by a good friend and I'm not willing to share the total, sorry. :') 150kg is a realistic goal though. They have sold for that sum in the past!
@Nabesima Thank you for your interest and good luck on your journey!
My Golden Idol was discounted for me by a good friend and I'm not willing to share the total, sorry. :') 150kg is a realistic goal though. They have sold for that sum in the past!
shop_banner.png
I managed to get up to 56,11% on my quest to the golden idol today. It's inching closer ever so slowly.
I managed to get up to 56,11% on my quest to the golden idol today. It's inching closer ever so slowly.
shop_banner.png
Today's update: I managed to get to 60.78% of my future golden idol. I can almost smell it.
Today's update: I managed to get to 60.78% of my future golden idol. I can almost smell it.
shop_banner.png
Made it to 63.56 % today.
Looking at just these numbers makes me cry a bit on the inside. :')
Made it to 63.56 % today.
Looking at just these numbers makes me cry a bit on the inside. :')
shop_banner.png
@Forelle Goodluck on your quest! :D

I did some digging, and the lurefish can be found in the following regions, from lv31 onwards: Arcane/Earth/Light/Nature/Wind
@Forelle Goodluck on your quest! :D

I did some digging, and the lurefish can be found in the following regions, from lv31 onwards: Arcane/Earth/Light/Nature/Wind
@Gaia Thank you very much, I'll add that to the first post. :D
@Gaia Thank you very much, I'll add that to the first post. :D
shop_banner.png
@Forelle (sorry for pinging you again so soon) The Tender Larail (the purple one) can be found in Ice/Light/Nature/Plague/Water. :)
@Forelle (sorry for pinging you again so soon) The Tender Larail (the purple one) can be found in Ice/Light/Nature/Plague/Water. :)
1 2 3 4