Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 113 114
Gaia - Welcome back! I had the same fake-outs with those tortoise shells too. And congrats on all the good loot! =D
Gaia - Welcome back! I had the same fake-outs with those tortoise shells too. And congrats on all the good loot! =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Yay, Gaia is back!

I never actually got the flowering pohip to drop. But since I got two of the other, I managed to find a trade for it. ^^ This venue seems pretty good for eliminates; I got two! No eggs for me either.
Yay, Gaia is back!

I never actually got the flowering pohip to drop. But since I got two of the other, I managed to find a trade for it. ^^ This venue seems pretty good for eliminates; I got two! No eggs for me either.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Not quite back yet, but at least I'm back in areas where wifi is more readily available :) flight back home is tomorrow, but I won't arrive until the day after!

I did get the traveling garden last night, so now it is just the flowering pohip left to go..! :D
Not quite back yet, but at least I'm back in areas where wifi is more readily available :) flight back home is tomorrow, but I won't arrive until the day after!

I did get the traveling garden last night, so now it is just the flowering pohip left to go..! :D
[center]The new coli is just too tempting ugh! >w< Pausing my long drawn out training field challenge[ Only 2 more left!!] to do this one [pg 55]. I do live where hurricane Harvey is going to hit so this might take a few days if my lights dont get shut off. [u][b]Blooming Grove [/b][/u] [b]6/26 | 7/100[/b] [item=White Rot Deer][item=Palefoot tadhop][item=Grove Piper][item=frostbite dryad][item=sunbeam dryad][item=Barkskin Watcher] [u][b]Duplicates [/b][/u] [item=Barkskin Watcher] [u][b]Worthy Loot[/b][/u] [item=jungle slash][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Vile Bolt][item=health potion][/center]
The new coli is just too tempting ugh!
>w<
Pausing my long drawn out training field challenge[ Only 2 more left!!] to do this one [pg 55].

I do live where hurricane Harvey is going to hit so this might take a few days if my lights dont get shut off.

Blooming Grove

6/26 | 7/100
White Rot Deer Palefoot Tadhop Grove Piper Frostbite Dryad Sunbeam Dryad Barkskin Watcher

Duplicates

Barkskin Watcher

Worthy Loot
Jungle Slash Leaf Bolt Vile Bolt Health Potion
siggy.png
@vixxey - The Grove is a nice diversion from the old venues. Have fun and stay safe. =D
@vixxey - The Grove is a nice diversion from the old venues. Have fun and stay safe. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
Well, I'm up to 76 fam drops in Waterway. Got a few Berserkers to go with the eliminate, which is useful. And I'm more than half done with Crystal Pools. =D

Buuuuuut, tomorrow starts the Flameforgers festival. So I'm thinking I may actually return to a closed venue for much of the festival for the first time since I began this challenge. I'm still missing the Hydra Boss from my collection and so I think I'll be doing Volcanic Vents for the festival. And I guess it will be nice not to have to keep track of my drops since I've already finished the VV.

Where is everyone else going to spend the FF?
Well, I'm up to 76 fam drops in Waterway. Got a few Berserkers to go with the eliminate, which is useful. And I'm more than half done with Crystal Pools. =D

Buuuuuut, tomorrow starts the Flameforgers festival. So I'm thinking I may actually return to a closed venue for much of the festival for the first time since I began this challenge. I'm still missing the Hydra Boss from my collection and so I think I'll be doing Volcanic Vents for the festival. And I guess it will be nice not to have to keep track of my drops since I've already finished the VV.

Where is everyone else going to spend the FF?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
HSoup
I wasn't planning on opening a new venue until finishing the Waterway but looks like it's not going to happen... 127 duplicate familiars at the moment, and been in there for 34 days.

I also really wanted to save the Vents for later since I really like that place, but I think I will just go there tomorrow anyway.
HSoup
I wasn't planning on opening a new venue until finishing the Waterway but looks like it's not going to happen... 127 duplicate familiars at the moment, and been in there for 34 days.

I also really wanted to save the Vents for later since I really like that place, but I think I will just go there tomorrow anyway.
[center][b]Volcanic Vents[/b] COMPLETED[/center] [columns] [center] [item=Armored Duskflapper] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Ashspine Widow] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Basalt Vent Hop] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Chillwind Harpy] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Dreadram] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Fiendcat] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Firebelly Weaver] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Firemane Manticore] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Flamerest Fiendcat] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Flamescale Illusionist] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Flamescale Lancer] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Flamescale Spearman] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Flamescale Venomcaster] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Ghost Manticore] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Ignited Imp] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Magma Runner] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Nightfall Imp] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Ophiotaurus] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Serthis Archivist] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Serthis Loremaster] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Spectral Duskflapper] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Stormcloud Harpy] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Ultraram] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=hydra] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Tunnel Hydra] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [center][b]Good loot & duplicate familiars[/b][/center] [item=Ignited Imp][item=lavatic veneer chest][item=vista: volcanic vents][item=Ignited Imp][item=unhatched plague egg] [item=toxophilite's treads][item=crown of thorns chest][item=eclipse the sun chest][item=Ophiotaurus][item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=flowing ash chest][item=Basalt Vent Hop][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Flamescale Venomcaster][item=flowing ash chest] [item=crown of thorns chest][item=vista: volcanic vents][item=Ultraram][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Dreadram] [item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Ophiotaurus][item=toxophilite's hat][item=molten vein chest] [item=flowing ash chest][item=Flamerest Fiendcat][item=flowing ash chest][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Spectral Duskflapper] [item=Dreadram][item=Flamescale Venomcaster][item=Ashspine Widow][item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Serthis Archivist] [item=Ophiotaurus][item=Flamescale Spearman][item=Flamescale Spearman][item=Flamescale Spearman][item=Ashspine Widow] [item=Firemane Manticore][item=eclipse the sun chest][item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Dreadram] [item=Flamerest Fiendcat][item=Flamescale Spearman][item=eclipse the sun chest][item=Ultraram][item=Basalt Vent Hop] [item=Nightfall Imp][item=Fiendcat][item=Firebelly Weaver][item=Firebelly Weaver][item=Serthis Archivist] [item=toxophilite's treads][item=Flamescale Venomcaster][item=eclipse the sun chest][item=Firebelly Weaver][item=crown of thorns chest] [item=Flamescale Venomcaster][item=Ignited Imp][item=Flamescale Venomcaster][item=lavatic veneer chest][item=Flamescale Spearman] [item=Serthis Archivist][item=toxophilite's quiver][item=Flamescale Lancer][item=toxophilite's leggings][item=Serthis Loremaster] [item=Basalt Vent Hop][item=Flamescale Illusionist][item=Flamescale Illusionist][item=Flamescale Venomcaster][item=Basalt Vent Hop] [item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Firemane Manticore][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Flamescale Lancer] [item=toxophilite's quiver][item=Flamerest Fiendcat][item=Flamescale Illusionist][item=Basalt Vent Hop][item=Serthis Loremaster] [item=toxophilite's leggings][item=Firemane Manticore][item=Armored Duskflapper][item=toxophilite's quiver][item=unhatched water egg] [item=Armored Duskflapper][item=toxophilite's gloves][item=Flamescale Lancer][item=Flamescale Illusionist][item=toxophilite's tail twist] [item=Magma Runner][item=Chillwind Harpy][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Flamescale Illusionist][item=toxophilite's wing cover]70 [item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=toxophilite's cape][item=toxophilite's gloves][item=Nightfall Imp] [item=toxophilite's leggings][item=Nightfall Imp][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Firemane Manticore][item=Flamerest Fiendcat] [item=Fiendcat][item=Ultraram] [center][b]Previous venues[/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/11#post_25669501]Training Fields[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/16#post_25766450]Sandswept Delta[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/23#post_25859969]Woodland Path[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/25#post_25914631]Scorched Forest[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/38#post_26176216]Golem Workshop[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/43#post_26346935]Harpy's Roost[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/52#post_26863188]Redrock Cove[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/54#post_27011200]Training Fields part 2[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/57#post_27451297]Rainsong Jungle[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/62#post_27818476]Kelp Beds[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/65#post_28075029]Mire[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/68#post_28277587]Waterway[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/76#post_28858781]Blooming Grove[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/80#post_29096018]Volcanic Vents[/url]
Volcanic Vents COMPLETED
Armored Duskflapper
[X]
Ashscale Ophiotaurus
[X]
Ashspine Widow
[X]
Basalt Vent Hop
[X]
Chillwind Harpy
[X]
Dreadram
[X]
Fiendcat
[X]
Firebelly Weaver
[X]
Firemane Manticore
[X]
Flamerest Fiendcat
[X]
Flamescale Illusionist
[X]
Flamescale Lancer
[X]
Flamescale Spearman
[X]
Flamescale Venomcaster
[X]
Ghost Manticore
[X]
Ignited Imp
[X]
Magma Runner
[X]
Nightfall Imp
[X]
Ophiotaurus
[X]
Serthis Archivist
[X]
Serthis Loremaster
[X]
Spectral Duskflapper
[X]
Stormcloud Harpy
[X]
Ultraram
[X]
Hydra
[X]
Tunnel Hydra
[X]

Good loot & duplicate familiars

Ignited Imp Lavatic Veneer Chest Vista: Volcanic Vents Ignited Imp Unhatched Plague Egg
Toxophilite's Treads Crown Of Thorns Chest Eclipse the Sun Chest Ophiotaurus Unhatched Shadow Egg
Flowing Ash Chest Basalt Vent Hop Serthis Loremaster Flamescale Venomcaster Flowing Ash Chest
Crown Of Thorns Chest Vista: Volcanic Vents Ultraram Ophiotaurus Dreadram
Spectral Duskflapper Ophiotaurus Ophiotaurus Toxophilite's Hat Molten Vein Chest
Flowing Ash Chest Flamerest Fiendcat Flowing Ash Chest Serthis Loremaster Spectral Duskflapper
Dreadram Flamescale Venomcaster Ashspine Widow Spectral Duskflapper Serthis Archivist
Ophiotaurus Flamescale Spearman Flamescale Spearman Flamescale Spearman Ashspine Widow
Firemane Manticore Eclipse the Sun Chest Spectral Duskflapper Serthis Loremaster Dreadram
Flamerest Fiendcat Flamescale Spearman Eclipse the Sun Chest Ultraram Basalt Vent Hop
Nightfall Imp Fiendcat Firebelly Weaver Firebelly Weaver Serthis Archivist
Toxophilite's Treads Flamescale Venomcaster Eclipse the Sun Chest Firebelly Weaver Crown Of Thorns Chest
Flamescale Venomcaster Ignited Imp Flamescale Venomcaster Lavatic Veneer Chest Flamescale Spearman
Serthis Archivist Toxophilite's Quiver Flamescale Lancer Toxophilite's Leggings Serthis Loremaster
Basalt Vent Hop Flamescale Illusionist Flamescale Illusionist Flamescale Venomcaster Basalt Vent Hop
Spectral Duskflapper Ashscale Ophiotaurus Firemane Manticore Serthis Loremaster Flamescale Lancer
Toxophilite's Quiver Flamerest Fiendcat Flamescale Illusionist Basalt Vent Hop Serthis Loremaster
Toxophilite's Leggings Firemane Manticore Armored Duskflapper Toxophilite's Quiver Unhatched Water Egg
Armored Duskflapper Toxophilite's Gloves Flamescale Lancer Flamescale Illusionist Toxophilite's Tail Twist
Magma Runner Chillwind Harpy Serthis Loremaster Flamescale Illusionist Toxophilite's Wing Cover 70
Spectral Duskflapper Serthis Loremaster Toxophilite's Cape Toxophilite's Gloves Nightfall Imp
Toxophilite's Leggings Nightfall Imp Ashscale Ophiotaurus Firemane Manticore Flamerest Fiendcat
Fiendcat Ultraram

Previous venues
Training Fields - Sandswept Delta - Woodland Path - Scorched Forest - Golem Workshop - Harpy's Roost - Redrock Cove - Training Fields part 2 - Rainsong Jungle - Kelp Beds - Mire - Waterway - Blooming Grove - Volcanic Vents
@/Gaia Thank you and congrats to the good loot :) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Since it's Flameforger's I'm opening another venue at this time teh [b]Volcanic Vents[/b] Familiars: [item=ultraram][item=basalt vent hop][item=flamescale illusionist][item=armored duskflapper][item=fiendcat][item=ashspine widow][item=magma runner][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=firemane manticore][item=Ophiotaurus][item=flamerest fiendcat][item=firebelly weaver][item=chillwind harpy][item=stormcloud harpy][item=flamescale venomcaster][item=flamescale lancer][item=Dreadram][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=nightfall imp][item=ghost manticore][item=serthis archivist][item=ignited imp][item=flamescale spearman][item=spectral duskflapper] [item=tunnel hydra] Festival chests: [item=flowing ash chest][item=permafrozen chest][item=ice princess chest][item=spire wings chest][item=spire wings chest][item=thunder armor chest][item=mechanical valkyrie chest][item=snappy conductor chest][item=ancient golem chest][item=burnt parchment chest][item=metempsychosis chest] Other notable & duplicated: [item=molten crucible]x78[item=health potion]x20 [item=ultraram][item=ultraram][item=toxophilite's cape][item=toxophilite's cape][item=toxophilite's cape][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=vista: volcanic vents][item=vista: volcanic vents][item=vista: volcanic vents][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=fiendcat][item=fiendcat][item=firemane manticore][item=firemane manticore][item=firemane manticore][item=firemane manticore][item=firemane manticore][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=toxophilite's quiver][item=toxophilite's quiver][item=basalt vent hop][item=basalt vent hop][item=firebelly weaver][item=firebelly weaver][item=firebelly weaver][item=firebelly weaver][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Ophiotaurus][item=flamescale venomcaster][item=flamescale venomcaster][item=chillwind harpy][item=chillwind harpy][item=chillwind harpy][item=magma runner][item=magma runner][item=magma runner][item=flamescale illusionist][item=flamescale illusionist][item=ashspine widow][item=Dreadram][item=Dreadram][item=Dreadram][item=toxophilite's leggings][item=toxophilite's gloves][item=ghost manticore][item=stormcloud harpy][item=Toxophilite's Hat][item=Toxophilite's Hat][item=Weathered Scale Tassets][item=serthis loremaster][item=Weathered Leather Skullcap][item=flamescale spearman][item=toxophilite's treads][item=serthis archivist][item=unhatched earth egg][item=flamescale lancer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b][u]Finished venues[/u] - I'm so slow lol[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/28]Training fielsds 1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/54]Training Fields 2[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/64]Sandswept Delta[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/76]Blooming Grove[/url]
@/Gaia Thank you and congrats to the good loot :)

Since it's Flameforger's I'm opening another venue at this time teh Volcanic Vents

Familiars:

Ultraram Basalt Vent Hop Flamescale Illusionist Armored Duskflapper Fiendcat Ashspine Widow Magma Runner Ashscale Ophiotaurus Firemane Manticore Ophiotaurus Flamerest Fiendcat Firebelly Weaver Chillwind Harpy Stormcloud Harpy Flamescale Venomcaster Flamescale Lancer Dreadram Serthis Loremaster Nightfall Imp Ghost Manticore Serthis Archivist Ignited Imp Flamescale Spearman Spectral Duskflapper
Tunnel Hydra

Festival chests:

Flowing Ash Chest Permafrozen Chest Ice Princess Chest Spire Wings Chest Spire Wings Chest Thunder Armor Chest Mechanical Valkyrie Chest Snappy Conductor Chest Ancient Golem Chest Burnt Parchment Chest Metempsychosis Chest

Other notable & duplicated:

Molten Crucible x78 Health Potion x20
Ultraram Ultraram Toxophilite's Cape Toxophilite's Cape Toxophilite's Cape Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Vista: Volcanic Vents Vista: Volcanic Vents Vista: Volcanic Vents Glass Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Fiendcat Fiendcat Firemane Manticore Firemane Manticore Firemane Manticore Firemane Manticore Firemane Manticore Ashscale Ophiotaurus Ashscale Ophiotaurus Ashscale Ophiotaurus Toxophilite's Quiver Toxophilite's Quiver Basalt Vent Hop Basalt Vent Hop Firebelly Weaver Firebelly Weaver Firebelly Weaver Firebelly Weaver Ophiotaurus Ophiotaurus Ophiotaurus Flamescale Venomcaster Flamescale Venomcaster Chillwind Harpy Chillwind Harpy Chillwind Harpy Magma Runner Magma Runner Magma Runner Flamescale Illusionist Flamescale Illusionist Ashspine Widow Dreadram Dreadram Dreadram Toxophilite's Leggings Toxophilite's Gloves Ghost Manticore Stormcloud Harpy Toxophilite's Hat Toxophilite's Hat Weathered Scale Tassets Serthis Loremaster Weathered Leather Skullcap Flamescale Spearman Toxophilite's Treads Serthis Archivist Unhatched Earth Egg Flamescale Lancer

Finished venues - I'm so slow lol

Training fielsds 1
Training Fields 2
Sandswept Delta
Blooming Grove
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
I'm in shock! I just had the hydra fam drop! Thats the last regular fam I needed for my collection. I missed the screen shot though because in my excitement I accidentally slept my phone when I was trying to screenshot it and when I got safari back up it had disconnected from the coli. Stupid new phone.

Well, I might bounce between the Vents for currency and my open venues now. =D
I'm in shock! I just had the hydra fam drop! Thats the last regular fam I needed for my collection. I missed the screen shot though because in my excitement I accidentally slept my phone when I was trying to screenshot it and when I got safari back up it had disconnected from the coli. Stupid new phone.

Well, I might bounce between the Vents for currency and my open venues now. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 113 114