Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 113 114
Well, I unexpectedly had a second mossy pohip drop just now. Still no sign of the 2 fams I need and no other drops besides extra fams and treasure packs.

Slcz91I.jpg
Well, I unexpectedly had a second mossy pohip drop just now. Still no sign of the 2 fams I need and no other drops besides extra fams and treasure packs.

Slcz91I.jpg
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
HSoup

So lucky! I am getting jealous. Everyone around me seems to be getting eggs and bosses. None for me yet and I am still missing 11 regular familiars as well.
HSoup

So lucky! I am getting jealous. Everyone around me seems to be getting eggs and bosses. None for me yet and I am still missing 11 regular familiars as well.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta - Oh man, that's how I feel in the Rainsong Jungle and not being able to find that dumb Clown Hippocampus.

The RNG is so weird sometimes. Especially since I always feel the first day of a new venue always seems to drop more. Except in your case this time, it's the opposite. Have you tried just farming a different venue a bit and then going back to the Grove? The coli always seems to drop stuff in waves with dry patches in between. I hope it starts being generous to you soon!
@Louretta - Oh man, that's how I feel in the Rainsong Jungle and not being able to find that dumb Clown Hippocampus.

The RNG is so weird sometimes. Especially since I always feel the first day of a new venue always seems to drop more. Except in your case this time, it's the opposite. Have you tried just farming a different venue a bit and then going back to the Grove? The coli always seems to drop stuff in waves with dry patches in between. I hope it starts being generous to you soon!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
HSoup

Oh well, it's okay. One thing we need for this challenge is patience. But yeah, the first days are often very good. I am sure it will get better for me soon! And I really love this venue so I don't want to go anywhere else, lol.
HSoup

Oh well, it's okay. One thing we need for this challenge is patience. But yeah, the first days are often very good. I am sure it will get better for me soon! And I really love this venue so I don't want to go anywhere else, lol.
Yay, I got a boss too! Mossy Pohip dropped after 37 kills.
Yay, I got a boss too! Mossy Pohip dropped after 37 kills.
@PixelSpiral

Cool challenge ! I just completed this yesterday after collecting all the Blooming Grove familiars, now I just need to catch a bunch of bosses ^^'

Technically not part of this challenge since I found this way too late, but good luck to everyone ! It's very possible and hopefully RNG is kind to you all :D

actually, I guess I could go through again and try and collect a duplicate of every familiar ! But that may kill me lol
@PixelSpiral

Cool challenge ! I just completed this yesterday after collecting all the Blooming Grove familiars, now I just need to catch a bunch of bosses ^^'

Technically not part of this challenge since I found this way too late, but good luck to everyone ! It's very possible and hopefully RNG is kind to you all :D

actually, I guess I could go through again and try and collect a duplicate of every familiar ! But that may kill me lol
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
I am the happiest person right now. I was getting a bit frustrated with not finding the last fam in the new venue, so I decided to train up today's exalts in the Arena. When I was done, not having found anything, I decided to give the Jungle another run and I finally had a Clown Hippocampus drop!!!! Yay! Now I can close out that venue.

KBNTrXK.jpg

@BlackJasper - Congrats on finding all the Blooming Grove fams. I still can't find a Wood ear deer. Have fun with your Boss hunting! =D

EDIT: I got the vista in Blooming Grove! And a few battles later got the Wood ear deer. It was my 95th familiar to drop! Crazy! 2 venues closed in one day. A very good coli day for sure. =D

tTO0Aww.jpg
I am the happiest person right now. I was getting a bit frustrated with not finding the last fam in the new venue, so I decided to train up today's exalts in the Arena. When I was done, not having found anything, I decided to give the Jungle another run and I finally had a Clown Hippocampus drop!!!! Yay! Now I can close out that venue.

KBNTrXK.jpg

@BlackJasper - Congrats on finding all the Blooming Grove fams. I still can't find a Wood ear deer. Have fun with your Boss hunting! =D

EDIT: I got the vista in Blooming Grove! And a few battles later got the Wood ear deer. It was my 95th familiar to drop! Crazy! 2 venues closed in one day. A very good coli day for sure. =D

tTO0Aww.jpg
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@Louretta

Wooo congrts to the boss! :D

@BlackJasper

Wow, nice I still need the Grove Piper familiar :D Good luck to the bosses!

@HSoup

2 venues in a day?! Awesome :D and congrats to the vista
@Louretta

Wooo congrts to the boss! :D

@BlackJasper

Wow, nice I still need the Grove Piper familiar :D Good luck to the bosses!

@HSoup

2 venues in a day?! Awesome :D and congrats to the vista
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
I just got my last familiar from the Blooming Grove, the Aspen dryad. While I am not 100% finished with this venue yet for other challenges and completion purposes (missing egg, vista, flowering pohip), I will save those things for a later date.

For now I am heading back to the Waterway. I really like the Grove and I rather use this venue when I need a break from other places. It would be a shame to farm it so much that I will get sick of it.
I just got my last familiar from the Blooming Grove, the Aspen dryad. While I am not 100% finished with this venue yet for other challenges and completion purposes (missing egg, vista, flowering pohip), I will save those things for a later date.

For now I am heading back to the Waterway. I really like the Grove and I rather use this venue when I need a break from other places. It would be a shame to farm it so much that I will get sick of it.
@Louretta - Congrats! I really like the new venue too.

I'm back in the Arena, trying to get the last fam I need there, the Charcoal Sprangyroo. Hopefully that won't take too long. I don't remember those being super rare, although that isn't always a factor (see Clown Hippocampus - LOL). Then I might pop over to the Roost and finish up there. (Need 3 fams) I'm kind of avoiding going back to the Waterway for as long as possible as I really am tired of it. But those 3 are my only open venues, so I'll be back there eventually anyway to hunt that Muck. =D

My Arena Loot

EDIT: So my Arena farming this morning was not going well. Only treasure packs. No fam drops at all. Then finally, a fam dropped, and it was the one I needed. Yay! So on to the Roost now.
y6BvrWL.jpg
@Louretta - Congrats! I really like the new venue too.

I'm back in the Arena, trying to get the last fam I need there, the Charcoal Sprangyroo. Hopefully that won't take too long. I don't remember those being super rare, although that isn't always a factor (see Clown Hippocampus - LOL). Then I might pop over to the Roost and finish up there. (Need 3 fams) I'm kind of avoiding going back to the Waterway for as long as possible as I really am tired of it. But those 3 are my only open venues, so I'll be back there eventually anyway to hunt that Muck. =D

My Arena Loot

EDIT: So my Arena farming this morning was not going well. Only treasure packs. No fam drops at all. Then finally, a fam dropped, and it was the one I needed. Yay! So on to the Roost now.
y6BvrWL.jpg
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 113 114