Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 113 114
@Rocketgirl2 - I still need both Seals, the Greater Sandstrike and the River muck to drop.
@Rocketgirl2 - I still need both Seals, the Greater Sandstrike and the River muck to drop.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Alright, time to get all the training fields fams! [quote][b]Familiars Needed:[/b] Amaranth Moth: [ ] Bluelight Chipskink: [ ] Brown Spotted Mith: [ ] Bumble: [ ] Ceanothus Brawler: [ ] Chipskink: [ ] Coral Carpenter: [ ] Crimson Emperor: [ ] Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse: [ ] Death's-Head Stag: [ ] Ember Mouse: [ ] Emerald Webwing: [ ] Frosted Pocketmouse: [ ] Glowing Pocket Mouse: [ ] Leafy Moth: [ ] Luna Mith: [ ] Mith Bruiser: [ ] Primrose Mith: [b][X][/b] Ragepuff: [ ] Ruby Webwing: [ ] Satin Pocketmouse: [ ] Silky Webwing: [ ] Sweetpuff: [ ] Webwing Alpha: [ ] Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse: [ ] [s]oh jeez that's a lot[/s][/quote] [quote][b]Notable Drops:[/b] [item=Leafy Pack]x4[item=Broken Flower Pot]x2[item=Minor Health Potion][item=Diseased Might Fragment][/quote]
Alright, time to get all the training fields fams!
Quote:
Familiars Needed:

Amaranth Moth: [ ]
Bluelight Chipskink: [ ]
Brown Spotted Mith: [ ]
Bumble: [ ]
Ceanothus Brawler: [ ]
Chipskink: [ ]
Coral Carpenter: [ ]
Crimson Emperor: [ ]
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse: [ ]
Death's-Head Stag: [ ]
Ember Mouse: [ ]
Emerald Webwing: [ ]
Frosted Pocketmouse: [ ]
Glowing Pocket Mouse: [ ]
Leafy Moth: [ ]
Luna Mith: [ ]
Mith Bruiser: [ ]
Primrose Mith: [X]
Ragepuff: [ ]
Ruby Webwing: [ ]
Satin Pocketmouse: [ ]
Silky Webwing: [ ]
Sweetpuff: [ ]
Webwing Alpha: [ ]
Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse: [ ]

oh jeez that's a lot
Quote:
Notable Drops:
Leafy Pack x4 Broken Flower Pot x2 Minor Health Potion Diseased Might Fragment
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@stealthbaguette and I share familiars, so I'm just working on getting the ones neither of us have, i.e. mostly bosses...

* Bluelight Chipskink (Training Fields)
* Coarsefur Yeti (Boreal Wood)
* Deeprealm Hunter (Redrock Cove)
* Featherback Boar (Arena)
* Flamescale Lancer (Volcanic Vents)
* Frost Delver (Golem Workshop)
* Goldenbeast (Rainsong Jungle)
* Hydra (Volcanic Vents)
* Ignited Imp (Volcanic Vents)
* Molten Wartoad (Mire)
* Ophiotaurus (Volcanic Vents)
* Overcharged Silverbeast (Rainsong Jungle)
* Serthis Loremaster (Volcanic Vents)
* Stone Borer (Golem Workshop)
* Wartoad (Mire)
@stealthbaguette and I share familiars, so I'm just working on getting the ones neither of us have, i.e. mostly bosses...

* Bluelight Chipskink (Training Fields)
* Coarsefur Yeti (Boreal Wood)
* Deeprealm Hunter (Redrock Cove)
* Featherback Boar (Arena)
* Flamescale Lancer (Volcanic Vents)
* Frost Delver (Golem Workshop)
* Goldenbeast (Rainsong Jungle)
* Hydra (Volcanic Vents)
* Ignited Imp (Volcanic Vents)
* Molten Wartoad (Mire)
* Ophiotaurus (Volcanic Vents)
* Overcharged Silverbeast (Rainsong Jungle)
* Serthis Loremaster (Volcanic Vents)
* Stone Borer (Golem Workshop)
* Wartoad (Mire)
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
@Hsoup Ah, so you have a ways to go in the Waterway still....Best of luck and I hope you're not burned out on noggles by the time you finish :P
@Hsoup Ah, so you have a ways to go in the Waterway still....Best of luck and I hope you're not burned out on noggles by the time you finish :P
YsUBlZc.png
Lucked out and scored five familiars in the Volcanic Vents today! I suppose it's made easier by the fact that I"m starting from scratch.
Lucked out and scored five familiars in the Volcanic Vents today! I suppose it's made easier by the fact that I"m starting from scratch.
YsUBlZc.png
Well, I have spent what feels like a million years in the Rainsong Jungle. Still no Clown Hippocampus. Although during my farming tonight, I had 2 regular hippocampus drop a few battles apart. I could have screamed. Why will the Clown Hippo not drop?!? I'm up to 79 familiars having dropped. Thats a lot for a higher venue. Crazy!

My RSJ Loot
Well, I have spent what feels like a million years in the Rainsong Jungle. Still no Clown Hippocampus. Although during my farming tonight, I had 2 regular hippocampus drop a few battles apart. I could have screamed. Why will the Clown Hippo not drop?!? I'm up to 79 familiars having dropped. Thats a lot for a higher venue. Crazy!

My RSJ Loot
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
Alright, alright. I need a reason to farm the Coli in other venues besides Mire (which I use for training purposes). Here are the familiars I still need: [item=gaboon viperpillar] ----- [b]Forgotten Cave[/b] [item=burrow bear][item=dire claw] ----- [b]Thunderhead Savannah[/b] [item=Thunderstomp] ----- [b]Redrock Cove[/b] [item=deeprealm hunter] ----- [b]Waterway[/b] [item=rat king][item=ghostly rat lord] ----- [b]Arena[/b] [item=Featherback Boar][item=undying featherback] ----- [b]Volcanic Vents[/b] [item=hydra][item=Tunnel Hydra] ----- [b]Rainsong Jungle[/b] [item=Goldenbeast][item=Overcharged Silverbeast] ----- [b]Crystal Pools[/b] [item=Crystalhide Jester][item=Hawksbill Goliath] ----- [b]Harpy's Roost[/b] [item=Mesacliff Harpy][item=Crowned Roc][item=Roc] ----- [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] [item=Disoriented Spirit][item=Malevolent Spirit] ----- [b]Mire[/b] [item=Molten Wartoad] ----- [b]Kelp Beds[/b] [ITEM=EGGULL] [item=Mantarune] ----- [b]Golem Workshop[/b] [item=Frost Delver][item=Stone Borer] ----- [b]Forbidden Portal[/b] [item=calico ferberus][item=spectre wyvern][item=fear frog][item=terror toad]
Alright, alright. I need a reason to farm the Coli in other venues besides Mire (which I use for training purposes). Here are the familiars I still need:

Gaboon Viperpillar

Forgotten Cave
Burrow Bear Dire Claw

Thunderhead Savannah
Thunderstomp

Redrock Cove
Deeprealm Hunter

Waterway
Rat King Ghostly Rat Lord

Arena
Featherback Boar Undying Featherback

Volcanic Vents
Hydra Tunnel Hydra

Rainsong Jungle
Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast

Crystal Pools
Crystalhide Jester Hawksbill Goliath

Harpy's Roost
Mesacliff Harpy Crowned Roc Roc

Ghostlight Ruins
Disoriented Spirit Malevolent Spirit

Mire
Molten Wartoad

Kelp Beds
Eggull Mantarune

Golem Workshop
Frost Delver Stone Borer

Forbidden Portal
Calico Ferberus Spectre Wyvern Fear Frog Terror Toad
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
I'm so frustrated. Another festival is starting tomorrow and I still haven't been able to close out the RSJ or the Waterway. I'm up to 81 fams dropped in the Jungle. RSJ has always been my nemesis venue, but the Waterway is now tying with it for my least favorite venue. I have spent so much time farming them this week and I'm still stuck in both.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to do Harpy's Roost for the festival. Maybe I'll get lucky and find the clown hipppocampus before roll over. =D
I'm so frustrated. Another festival is starting tomorrow and I still haven't been able to close out the RSJ or the Waterway. I'm up to 81 fams dropped in the Jungle. RSJ has always been my nemesis venue, but the Waterway is now tying with it for my least favorite venue. I have spent so much time farming them this week and I'm still stuck in both.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to do Harpy's Roost for the festival. Maybe I'll get lucky and find the clown hipppocampus before roll over. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup

That's really unlucky! We were missing the exact same 4 familiars at one point in the Waterway. I am still after the seals and the river muck myself. I refuse to open a new venue for the festival. They are all bad anyway. I will see how the festival loot is in the Waterway and also switch around between Harpy's and maybe Scorched Forest.

I hope everyone will have a nice festival with lots of good loot. :)
@HSoup

That's really unlucky! We were missing the exact same 4 familiars at one point in the Waterway. I am still after the seals and the river muck myself. I refuse to open a new venue for the festival. They are all bad anyway. I will see how the festival loot is in the Waterway and also switch around between Harpy's and maybe Scorched Forest.

I hope everyone will have a nice festival with lots of good loot. :)
title_layer_middle_x2.png
I think these last two regular familiars and bosses in the Volcanic Vents are just laughing at me by this point. Thankfully, this venue is the best place to farm for Sprockets. If only I could also fodder train, then I wouldn't have any problem being stuck here.
I think these last two regular familiars and bosses in the Volcanic Vents are just laughing at me by this point. Thankfully, this venue is the best place to farm for Sprockets. If only I could also fodder train, then I wouldn't have any problem being stuck here.
tumblr_inline_oowdreO2lw1rvo05a_540.png qerty_by_mashabelyankina-dawwvut.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 113 114