Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 114
Aaaaaaah! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8ed0419215c1a1549564a5df4bc0e9d5/tumblr_osu6mzj7iQ1uz91gbo1_540.jpg[/img]
Aaaaaaah!

tumblr_osu6mzj7iQ1uz91gbo1_540.jpg
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta - Wow! Congrats!!! For all the time I've spent in the Mire, I've never had a Molten Wartoad drop. I've had several blue Wartoads, but never a red one. =D
@Louretta - Wow! Congrats!!! For all the time I've spent in the Mire, I've never had a Molten Wartoad drop. I've had several blue Wartoads, but never a red one. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@HSoup
Thank you! I didn't have either of them yet, so I am very happy. ^^
@HSoup
Thank you! I didn't have either of them yet, so I am very happy. ^^
Caught three familars I needed today!
Caught three familars I needed today!
My last Mire familiar is also refusing to drop. Actually, everything refuses to drop. The loot is very bad and I am bored.
My last Mire familiar is also refusing to drop. Actually, everything refuses to drop. The loot is very bad and I am bored.
Ooh! This will be fun! I'm gonna start right now c:

Made a separate thread to keep track of my progress!

@Hidorix
Ooh! This will be fun! I'm gonna start right now c:

Made a separate thread to keep track of my progress!

@Hidorix
AMXdJAR.png Hidori | Female
Leveling Service

Familiar Quest

CS profile
@Louretta - which is the fam you are still after in the Mire? I agree with you that there is hardly any good loot drops in the Mire. I'm glad I have dragons to train while I'm waiting for the Sickle Kam to drop.

@Hidorix - Welcome to the challenge!
@Louretta - which is the fam you are still after in the Mire? I agree with you that there is hardly any good loot drops in the Mire. I'm glad I have dragons to train while I'm waiting for the Sickle Kam to drop.

@Hidorix - Welcome to the challenge!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup
I am missing the Mistwatch Shellion. It isn't even rare, but just no luck at all. I haven't had any drops today yet.
@HSoup
I am missing the Mistwatch Shellion. It isn't even rare, but just no luck at all. I haven't had any drops today yet.
I am gonna open a new venue. I am missing 1 familiar in both the Mire and Kelp Beds and it's driving me nuts. The Cloud Chasers also hardly show up, the Kelp Beds has too many bosses slowing me down and there is too much dodging. I am tired of the high venues, so time for a more relaxing one.
I am gonna open a new venue. I am missing 1 familiar in both the Mire and Kelp Beds and it's driving me nuts. The Cloud Chasers also hardly show up, the Kelp Beds has too many bosses slowing me down and there is too much dodging. I am tired of the high venues, so time for a more relaxing one.
@Louretta - I don't blame you. I'm getting tired of the Mire too. After seeing that you've had at least 3 of the fam I need drop, I keep going, but I might go back and spend some time in one of my other open venues to just give me some variety. The Mire hardly drops any loot and that gets so boring.
@Louretta - I don't blame you. I'm getting tired of the Mire too. After seeing that you've had at least 3 of the fam I need drop, I keep going, but I might go back and spend some time in one of my other open venues to just give me some variety. The Mire hardly drops any loot and that gets so boring.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 114