Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 113 114
Haven't had a lot of time to grind lately because of school, but I did get some done yesterday and today! Not much to show for it, but I did get one new familiar, leaving just two left until I can move on!

Harpy's Roost
Haven't had a lot of time to grind lately because of school, but I did get some done yesterday and today! Not much to show for it, but I did get one new familiar, leaving just two left until I can move on!

Harpy's Roost
vbbxBX.png
Day 6 - Boreal Woods - it's been a super slow day in the Woods. I hate slow loot days. Such a bummer. Maybe I'll do better later tonight.

My Boreal Woods loot

Yay! Got the Snowfall elk. Only 3 left now.
Day 6 - Boreal Woods - it's been a super slow day in the Woods. I hate slow loot days. Such a bummer. Maybe I'll do better later tonight.

My Boreal Woods loot

Yay! Got the Snowfall elk. Only 3 left now.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Look what I just got, woohoo! Edit: Got the vista like 10 minutes later, super nice. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d998b09c620add317eb0f83d5303f50b/tumblr_on86iyPKdw1uz91gbo2_400.jpg[/img]
Look what I just got, woohoo!

Edit: Got the vista like 10 minutes later, super nice.

tumblr_on86iyPKdw1uz91gbo2_400.jpg
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Congrats on the egg & vista, @Louretta!

My adventure into Woodland Path started out wonderfully. After only a few days, I had half of the familiars needed. Now it's just been a terrible grind with two elusive familiars left: Janustrap and the Dryad.

Link to Loot
Congrats on the egg & vista, @Louretta!

My adventure into Woodland Path started out wonderfully. After only a few days, I had half of the familiars needed. Now it's just been a terrible grind with two elusive familiars left: Janustrap and the Dryad.

Link to Loot
zAAaB9p.png XXX
XXX
!! FOR SALE !!
7-Digit, Ivory XXX, TripGenes: 2.5kg (Willing to Negotiate)
@Louretta - Congrats on the great loot!

@Jerelin - That seems to be the pattern for me in all the venues as well. Everything goes well, gets lots of the fams, then spend a week hunting the last one down. I hope you catch them soon! =D
@Louretta - Congrats on the great loot!

@Jerelin - That seems to be the pattern for me in all the venues as well. Everything goes well, gets lots of the fams, then spend a week hunting the last one down. I hope you catch them soon! =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
So today is a week in the Boreal Woods for me. I got a fifth Ambush stone, but no new fams. I still need 3 more.

I hope every else is being successful. We only have a few days left before the festival and I am hoping to be finished with the Woods so I can go to a better venue for the festival for currency.
So today is a week in the Boreal Woods for me. I got a fifth Ambush stone, but no new fams. I still need 3 more.

I hope every else is being successful. We only have a few days left before the festival and I am hoping to be finished with the Woods so I can go to a better venue for the festival for currency.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
I caught a Winter wolf this morning, so only the poultrygeist and the squall rasa remain. =D

My Boreal Woods loot
I caught a Winter wolf this morning, so only the poultrygeist and the squall rasa remain. =D

My Boreal Woods loot
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
I've done a bit of grinding the past days, but still no drops, other than food and trinkets.. Even the Training Fields sound more attractive now than needing to continue to grind in this venue!

Also @Louretta - congrats on the egg! :D
I've done a bit of grinding the past days, but still no drops, other than food and trinkets.. Even the Training Fields sound more attractive now than needing to continue to grind in this venue!

Also @Louretta - congrats on the egg! :D
I totally forgot to update and say I completed the Scorched Forest
Took a mini break to get rl stuff done and worked a bit on the AH
I totally forgot to update and say I completed the Scorched Forest
Took a mini break to get rl stuff done and worked a bit on the AH
Got a Carmine Sethis, a Shattered Serpent and a Shattered Crate :') still no Shadow Serpent (the last one from the venue)
Got a Carmine Sethis, a Shattered Serpent and a Shattered Crate :') still no Shadow Serpent (the last one from the venue)
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 113 114