Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 113 114
Yay! The coppercoil creeper finally dropped. So I only have the Golem left. Yay!

My Workshop loot

@CatsandMaths - welcome to the fun!

Yay! The coppercoil creeper finally dropped. So I only have the Golem left. Yay!

My Workshop loot

@CatsandMaths - welcome to the fun!

ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
[quote name="Training Fields " ] [center][b] [u]Training Fields[/u] ||| 11/13 ||| 28/100 ||| [columns][quote][item=Luna Mith]x6[/quote][nextcol] [quote][item=Leafy Moth]x2[/quote][nextcol][quote][item=Amaranth Moth]x2[/quote][nextcol][quote][item=Emerald Webwing]x6[/quote][/columns][columns][nextcol][quote][item=Crimson Emperor][/quote][nextcol] [quote][item=Death's-Head Stag]x2[/quote][nextcol][quote][item=Ember Mouse][b]x3[/quote][nextcol][quote][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse]x2[/quote][/columns][columns][quote][item=Ruby Webwing][/quote][nextcol][quote][item=Bumble][/quote][nextcol][quote][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse]x2[/quote][/columns][columns][/columns] [u]Worthy Loot[/u] [i]Not counting Potions/Leafy Packs/Fragments[/i] [item=Wave Slash]x2[item=Freezing Slash]x4[item=Bright Bolt]x2[item=Leaf Bolt]x2[item=Boulder Bolt]x6[item=Contuse]x3[item=Clobber][item=Disorient][item=Reflect]x5[item=Haste]x3[item=Enfeeble][item=Concentration]x2[item=Rally][item=Meditate]x6[item=Regeneration]x2[item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Vista: Training Fields][item=Pocket Mouse Crate] [/b][/center][/quote] Took a small break coming back
Training Fields wrote:

Training Fields

||| 11/13 ||| 28/100 |||

Quote:
Luna Mith x6
Quote:
Leafy Moth x2
Quote:
Amaranth Moth x2
Quote:
Emerald Webwing x6
Quote:
Crimson Emperor
Quote:
Death's-Head Stag x2
Quote:
Ember Mouse x3
Quote:
Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse x2
Quote:
Ruby Webwing
Quote:
Bumble
Quote:
Glowing Pocket Mouse x2

Worthy Loot
Not counting Potions/Leafy Packs/Fragments
Wave Slash x2 Freezing Slash x4 Bright Bolt x2 Leaf Bolt x2 Boulder Bolt x6 Contuse x3 Clobber Disorient Reflect x5 Haste x3 Enfeeble Concentration x2 Rally Meditate x6 Regeneration x2 Unhatched Earth Egg Vista: Training Fields Pocket Mouse Crate

Took a small break coming back
siggy.png
@CatsAndMaths Welcome welcome!! :D

Does the [X] after a familiar name mean you got it? Because if that is so, I cannot deny I am slightly jealous at how quickly you progressed through the training fields! O_O (And an egg too!!)

Also - the Leafy Moth and Crimson Emperor are originally Training Field familiars, and therefore have the Training Field Vista in their loot table. So it is possible to get the TF vista while battling in the Woodland Path! Same happens with some other familiars such as the Crowned Bonepriest in the Sandswept Delta, dropping the Scorched Forest Vista.
I do believe it is the plan of the admin to make all enemies venue-exclusive - that each enemy only appears in a single venue.

Anyways! Goodluck with the challenge! May the odd be ever in your favour!
@CatsAndMaths Welcome welcome!! :D

Does the [X] after a familiar name mean you got it? Because if that is so, I cannot deny I am slightly jealous at how quickly you progressed through the training fields! O_O (And an egg too!!)

Also - the Leafy Moth and Crimson Emperor are originally Training Field familiars, and therefore have the Training Field Vista in their loot table. So it is possible to get the TF vista while battling in the Woodland Path! Same happens with some other familiars such as the Crowned Bonepriest in the Sandswept Delta, dropping the Scorched Forest Vista.
I do believe it is the plan of the admin to make all enemies venue-exclusive - that each enemy only appears in a single venue.

Anyways! Goodluck with the challenge! May the odd be ever in your favour!
@Gaia
I read that as they already had all of them so they didn't farm that venue at all. Because they list familiars in bolded for the WP, it seems to me they are only hunting those they are missing.

Anywaaay, I decided to leave the Scorched Forest for now as much as I hate leaving a venue unfinished. Yesterday I had a whole farmday without any loot, not even a familiar, which was frustrating. I have had 116 familiars drop in total, but still not the missing owlcat.
Loot [X]

I am gonna tincture two of my dragons and finally join in on the Workshop fun! Post will be up in a bit.
@Gaia
I read that as they already had all of them so they didn't farm that venue at all. Because they list familiars in bolded for the WP, it seems to me they are only hunting those they are missing.

Anywaaay, I decided to leave the Scorched Forest for now as much as I hate leaving a venue unfinished. Yesterday I had a whole farmday without any loot, not even a familiar, which was frustrating. I have had 116 familiars drop in total, but still not the missing owlcat.
Loot [X]

I am gonna tincture two of my dragons and finally join in on the Workshop fun! Post will be up in a bit.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Boo, I statted wrong because I forgot about dominance. Now I have to wait for a tincture to stock. :D Just 1 point wrong! Might just give it a go like this.
Boo, I statted wrong because I forgot about dominance. Now I have to wait for a tincture to stock. :D Just 1 point wrong! Might just give it a go like this.
[center][b]Golem Workshop[/b] COMPLETED[/center] [columns] [center] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Chromefeather Lookout] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Clattercog Engineer] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Construction Mith] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Mistral Minion] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Monkey Wrench] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Scrapmetal Tracker] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Sentinel Mith] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Sentry Squawker] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Spellbound Golem] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Steelhound] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Swift Lumen] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Swift Volt] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Frost Delver] [ ] [nextcol] [center] [item=Stone Borer] [ ] [/columns] [center][b]Good loot & duplicate familiars[/b][/center] [item=Clattercog Engineer][item=berserker][item=rusted treasure chest][item=rusted treasure chest][item=ambush] [item=rally][item=Steelhound][item=Clattercog Engineer][item=Construction Mith][item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=unhatched shadow egg][item=vista: golem workshop][item=Sentry Squawker][item=Clattercog Engineer][item=Mistral Minion] [item=Clattercog Engineer][item=Swift Lumen][item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Black Iron Creeper][item=copper filigree gauntlets] [item=eliminate][item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Mistral Minion][item=Monkey Wrench][item=gold ore] [item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Spellbound Golem][item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Sentinel Mith][item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=copper filigree banner][item=rusted treasure chest][item=rusted treasure chest][item=unhatched shadow egg] [center][b]Previous venues[/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/11#post_25669501]Training Fields[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/16#post_25766450]Sandswept Delta[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/23#post_25859969]Woodland Path[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/25#post_25914631]Scorched Forest[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/38#post_26176216]Golem Workshop[/url]
Golem Workshop COMPLETED
Black Iron Creeper
[X]
Chromefeather Lookout
[X]
Clattercog Engineer
[X]
Coppercoil Creeper
[X]
Construction Mith
[X]
Mistral Minion
[X]
Monkey Wrench
[X]
Scrapmetal Tracker
[X]
Sentinel Mith
[X]
Sentry Squawker
[X]
Spellbound Golem
[X]
Steelhound
[X]
Swift Lumen
[X]
Swift Volt
[X]
Frost Delver
[ ]
Stone Borer
[ ]
Good loot & duplicate familiars
Clattercog Engineer Berserker Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Ambush
Rally Steelhound Clattercog Engineer Construction Mith Black Iron Creeper
Unhatched Shadow Egg Vista: Golem Workshop Sentry Squawker Clattercog Engineer Mistral Minion
Clattercog Engineer Swift Lumen Black Iron Creeper Black Iron Creeper Copper Filigree Gauntlets
Eliminate Black Iron Creeper Mistral Minion Monkey Wrench Gold Ore
Coppercoil Creeper Spellbound Golem Coppercoil Creeper Sentinel Mith Coppercoil Creeper
Copper Filigree Banner Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Unhatched Shadow Egg

Previous venues
Training Fields - Sandswept Delta - Woodland Path - Scorched Forest - Golem Workshop
@Louretta - I didn't think Dominance gave coli boosts anymore. I hope it goes well for you in the GW. I am going to try to get some time in today in the hopes of finally moving on. LOL
@Louretta - I didn't think Dominance gave coli boosts anymore. I hope it goes well for you in the GW. I am going to try to get some time in today in the hopes of finally moving on. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup
It doesn't, it has never worked. But you still 'get' extra stats, it's a bit annoying really. I am just glad to have a change of scenery, and pace. It's so slow, quite relaxing imo.
@HSoup
It doesn't, it has never worked. But you still 'get' extra stats, it's a bit annoying really. I am just glad to have a change of scenery, and pace. It's so slow, quite relaxing imo.
Home from work. Had my ice cream. Let's get this party started tonight!

@CatsandMaths Welcome to our madness!
Home from work. Had my ice cream. Let's get this party started tonight!

@CatsandMaths Welcome to our madness!
zAAaB9p.png XXX
XXX
!! FOR SALE !!
7-Digit, Ivory XXX, TripGenes: 2.5kg (Willing to Negotiate)
Today's loot:

Fan Scorpion, Furian, Greatshell Crate, Shred and a Discipline :D
Today's loot:

Fan Scorpion, Furian, Greatshell Crate, Shred and a Discipline :D
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 113 114