Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 113 114
@Vixxey - definitely do the Forest last. It must be one of the few venues without some kind of treasure pack. And if you've already spent a lot of time there recently, I can see why you'd not want to go back in again so soon. Congrats on the Bumble. Hopefully you'll find your Coral carpenter soon.

I just got the Crowned Bonepriest, so 2 more to go in the Forest for me. Smoke Gyre and Banded Owlcat.
@Vixxey - definitely do the Forest last. It must be one of the few venues without some kind of treasure pack. And if you've already spent a lot of time there recently, I can see why you'd not want to go back in again so soon. Congrats on the Bumble. Hopefully you'll find your Coral carpenter soon.

I just got the Crowned Bonepriest, so 2 more to go in the Forest for me. Smoke Gyre and Banded Owlcat.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
Was on there forever ugh so many failed starts n give ups cause the vista there never dropped once !! I remember attempting it atlease 4 times . Gave up gone else where lol

Thanks now the Coral Carpenter but Im just getting a bunch of food drops and leafy packs
Was on there forever ugh so many failed starts n give ups cause the vista there never dropped once !! I remember attempting it atlease 4 times . Gave up gone else where lol

Thanks now the Coral Carpenter but Im just getting a bunch of food drops and leafy packs
siggy.png
I was wrong. I just got the Banded Owlcat, so the last one I need is the Smoke Gyre. =D

My Scorched Forest loot
I was wrong. I just got the Banded Owlcat, so the last one I need is the Smoke Gyre. =D

My Scorched Forest loot
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
I am hunting my last missing familiar in Woodland Path; the cockatrice. I hope to get it today. This venue went pretty fast, not much chance of getting egg drops.
I am hunting my last missing familiar in Woodland Path; the cockatrice. I hope to get it today. This venue went pretty fast, not much chance of getting egg drops.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta - It's interesting to see how different the RNG is in some venues. It took me 8 days to find the Grouse Basilisk in the Woodland Path. Maybe the Cockatrice will go into hiding and you'll end up staying a few more days? =D
@Louretta - It's interesting to see how different the RNG is in some venues. It took me 8 days to find the Grouse Basilisk in the Woodland Path. Maybe the Cockatrice will go into hiding and you'll end up staying a few more days? =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup
I am swimming in basilisks, except for that one! So far it's doing a good job of hiding; it's been 5 hours. ^^ Very possible it will take a while. I wouldn't mind if the rest of the loot was good, but it's just familiars today it seems. And 8 days is pretty long!
@HSoup
I am swimming in basilisks, except for that one! So far it's doing a good job of hiding; it's been 5 hours. ^^ Very possible it will take a while. I wouldn't mind if the rest of the loot was good, but it's just familiars today it seems. And 8 days is pretty long!
[center][b]Scorched Forest[/b][COMPLETED][/center] [columns] [center] [item=Augite Protector] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Banded Owlcat] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Centaur Archer] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Crowned Bonepriest] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Extinguished Jackalope] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Moss-Covered Golem] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Painted Centaur] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Rambra] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Red-Winged Owlcat] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Searing Jackalope] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Smoke Gyre] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Steam Gyre] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Umberhorn Qiriq] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Wintermane Bowman] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Wintermane Spearman] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Zeeba] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [center][b]Good loot & duplicate familiars[/b][/center] [item=broken penny jar][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Augite Protector][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Augite Protector] [item=ruby ring][item=redwing crate][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Rambra] [item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=Augite Protector][item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=Augite Protector][item=Zeeba] [item=Zeeba][item=Centaur Archer][item=Smoke Gyre][item=Umberhorn Qiriq][item=Moss-Covered Golem] [item=Zeeba][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Zeeba][item=Smoke Gyre][item=broken penny jar] [item=ruby ring][item=Painted Centaur][item=broken penny jar][item=Zeeba][item=Centaur Archer] [item=Augite Protector][item=Painted Centaur][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Augite Protector][item=eliminate] [item=Centaur Archer][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Moss-Covered Golem] [item=Zeeba][item=umberhorn crate][item=ruby ring][item=Augite Protector][item=Wintermane Spearman] [item=Painted Centaur][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=veteran's leg scars][item=Centaur Archer][item=Wintermane Bowman] [item=Painted Centaur][item=Wintermane Bowman][item=broken penny jar][item=ruby ring][item=Zeeba] [item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=ruby ring][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Augite Protector][item=broken penny jar] [item=Steam Gyre][item=Searing Jackalope][item=death's-head stag][item=Zeeba][item=Zeeba] [item=Smoke Gyre][item=Augite Protector][item=Painted Centaur][item=Banded Owlcat][item=veteran's eye scar] [item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Augite Protector][item=Centaur Archer][item=death's-head stag][item=dented iron helmet] [item=ruby ring][item=ruby ring][item=Painted Centaur][item=rambra crate][item=Moss-Covered Golem] [item=Wintermane Bowman][item=Zeeba][item=Smoke Gyre][item=pretty white neck bow][item=Augite Protector] [item=Searing Jackalope][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Centaur Archer][item=Smoke Gyre][item=Augite Protector] [item=Centaur Archer][item=berserker][item=bonepriest crate][item=veteran's leg scars][item=Wintermane Spearman] [item=Centaur Archer][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Searing Jackalope][item=berserker][item=Zeeba] [item=Searing Jackalope][item=rambra crate][item=Banded Owlcat][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Extinguished Jackalope] [item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Banded Owlcat][item=Augite Protector][item=Moss-Covered Golem] [item=dented iron pauldrons][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=ruby ring][item=Umberhorn Qiriq] [item=painted crate][item=Zeeba][item=bloodscale tail guard][item=Umberhorn Qiriq][item=romantic red rose] [item=vista: scorched forest][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=pretty white neck bow][item=ruby ring] [item=smoke gyre][item=Augite Protector][item=vista: scorched forest][item=smoke gyre][item=Moss-Covered Golem] [item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Augite Protector][item=broken penny jar][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Moss-Covered Golem] [item=Augite Protector][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Augite Protector][item=Smoke Gyre][item=Augite Protector] [item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=Centaur Archer][item=Augite Protector][item=windsinger worshiper chest][item=Augite Protector] [item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Zeeba][item=Steam Gyre][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Smoke Gyre] [item=Zeeba][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=rambra][item=romantic red rose][item=Augite Protector] [item=Wintermane Bowman][item=dented iron helmet][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Zeeba][item=Centaur Archer] [item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Painted Centaur][item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=Augite Protector] [item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Wintermane Bowman][item=Augite Protector] [item=Zeeba][item=Augite Protector][item=Zeeba][item=Augite Protector][item=Extinguished Jackalope] [item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Augite Protector][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Augite Protector][item=veteran's shoulder scars] [item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Painted Centaur][item=Crowned Bonepriest] [item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=ruby ring][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Zeeba][item=Centaur Archer] [item=Rambra][item=Augite Protector][item=Augite Protector][item=firebreather cape][item=Wintermane Spearman] [item=Painted Centaur][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Moss-Covered Golem][ITEM=BERSERKER] [center][b]Previous venues[/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/11#post_25669501]Training Fields[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/16#post_25766450]Sandswept Delta[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/23#post_25859969]Woodland Path[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/25#post_25914631]Scorched Forest[/url]
Scorched Forest[COMPLETED]
Augite Protector
[X]
Banded Owlcat
[X]
Centaur Archer
[X]
Crowned Bonepriest
[X]
Extinguished Jackalope
[X]
Moss-Covered Golem
[X]
Painted Centaur
[X]
Rambra
[X]
Red-Winged Owlcat
[X]
Searing Jackalope
[X]
Smoke Gyre
[X]
Steam Gyre
[X]
Umberhorn Qiriq
[X]
Wintermane Bowman
[X]
Wintermane Spearman
[X]
Zeeba
[X]

Good loot & duplicate familiars
Broken Penny Jar Searing Jackalope Augite Protector Moss-Covered Golem Augite Protector
Ruby Ring Redwing Crate Searing Jackalope Moss-Covered Golem Rambra
Crowned Bonepriest Augite Protector Crowned Bonepriest Augite Protector Zeeba
Zeeba Centaur Archer Smoke Gyre Umberhorn Qiriq Moss-Covered Golem
Zeeba Extinguished Jackalope Zeeba Smoke Gyre Broken Penny Jar
Ruby Ring Painted Centaur Broken Penny Jar Zeeba Centaur Archer
Augite Protector Painted Centaur Moss-Covered Golem Augite Protector Eliminate
Centaur Archer Moss-Covered Golem Moss-Covered Golem Moss-Covered Golem Moss-Covered Golem
Zeeba Umberhorn Crate Ruby Ring Augite Protector Wintermane Spearman
Painted Centaur Wintermane Spearman Veteran's Leg Scars Centaur Archer Wintermane Bowman
Painted Centaur Wintermane Bowman Broken Penny Jar Ruby Ring Zeeba
Moss-Covered Golem Ruby Ring Moss-Covered Golem Augite Protector Broken Penny Jar
Steam Gyre Searing Jackalope Death's-Head Stag Zeeba Zeeba
Smoke Gyre Augite Protector Painted Centaur Banded Owlcat Veteran's Eye Scar
Extinguished Jackalope Augite Protector Centaur Archer Death's-Head Stag Dented Iron Helmet
Ruby Ring Ruby Ring Painted Centaur Rambra Crate Moss-Covered Golem
Wintermane Bowman Zeeba Smoke Gyre Pretty White Neck Bow Augite Protector
Searing Jackalope Searing Jackalope Centaur Archer Smoke Gyre Augite Protector
Centaur Archer Berserker Bonepriest Crate Veteran's Leg Scars Wintermane Spearman
Centaur Archer Moss-Covered Golem Searing Jackalope Berserker Zeeba
Searing Jackalope Rambra Crate Banded Owlcat Moss-Covered Golem Extinguished Jackalope
Extinguished Jackalope Wintermane Spearman Banded Owlcat Augite Protector Moss-Covered Golem
Dented Iron Pauldrons Moss-Covered Golem Moss-Covered Golem Ruby Ring Umberhorn Qiriq
Painted Crate Zeeba Bloodscale Tail Guard Umberhorn Qiriq Romantic Red Rose
Vista: Scorched Forest Extinguished Jackalope Moss-Covered Golem Pretty White Neck Bow Ruby Ring
Smoke Gyre Augite Protector Vista: Scorched Forest Smoke Gyre Moss-Covered Golem
Wintermane Spearman Augite Protector Broken Penny Jar Moss-Covered Golem Moss-Covered Golem
Augite Protector Extinguished Jackalope Augite Protector Smoke Gyre Augite Protector
Crowned Bonepriest Centaur Archer Augite Protector Windsinger Worshiper Chest Augite Protector
Moss-Covered Golem Zeeba Steam Gyre Moss-Covered Golem Smoke Gyre
Zeeba Tropical Birdskull Armband Rambra Romantic Red Rose Augite Protector
Wintermane Bowman Dented Iron Helmet Wintermane Spearman Zeeba Centaur Archer
Moss-Covered Golem Extinguished Jackalope Painted Centaur Veteran's Shoulder Scars Augite Protector
Wintermane Spearman Moss-Covered Golem Extinguished Jackalope Wintermane Bowman Augite Protector
Zeeba Augite Protector Zeeba Augite Protector Extinguished Jackalope
Moss-Covered Golem Augite Protector Moss-Covered Golem Augite Protector Veteran's Shoulder Scars
Wintermane Spearman Extinguished Jackalope Moss-Covered Golem Painted Centaur Crowned Bonepriest
Extinguished Jackalope Ruby Ring Moss-Covered Golem Zeeba Centaur Archer
Rambra Augite Protector Augite Protector Firebreather Cape Wintermane Spearman
Painted Centaur Moss-Covered Golem Moss-Covered Golem Berserker

Previous venues
Training Fields - Sandswept Delta - Woodland Path - Scorched Forest
Scorched Forest Day 4 - No Smoke gyres yet. I didn't have a lot of coli time today. I'm going to try to get a bit of farming in tonight. I'm ready to move on. =D

My Scorched Forest loot
Scorched Forest Day 4 - No Smoke gyres yet. I didn't have a lot of coli time today. I'm going to try to get a bit of farming in tonight. I'm ready to move on. =D

My Scorched Forest loot
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
What venues are you all most excited about hunting in? And which are you dreading?

I tend to prefer the lower venues because eliminate misses don't matter. I am looking forward to Bamboo Falls because there are a lot of chests/treasure packs. I also really like Redrock Cove and Volcanic Vents. Maybe because they are new so they feel less boring. The Vents also has a fairly high drop rate when it comes to treasure packs, so that's nice.

Anything above the Ghostlight Ruins I am dreading. I also don't have a good team anymore for the Workshop and the fights there are sooo slow/the loot unrewarding.
What venues are you all most excited about hunting in? And which are you dreading?

I tend to prefer the lower venues because eliminate misses don't matter. I am looking forward to Bamboo Falls because there are a lot of chests/treasure packs. I also really like Redrock Cove and Volcanic Vents. Maybe because they are new so they feel less boring. The Vents also has a fairly high drop rate when it comes to treasure packs, so that's nice.

Anything above the Ghostlight Ruins I am dreading. I also don't have a good team anymore for the Workshop and the fights there are sooo slow/the loot unrewarding.
@Louretta - I like the lower venues best as I can get through battles very quickly. Whereas higher venues, the battles take much longer which means completing the same number of battles takes much longer.

As far as looking forward to playing; I think the Arena for me. Not because I like it, but because when I played the Long Drop challenge I had 2 eliminates drop in the same battle. I'd love for a repeat. LOL

Also, I still need some boss drop items from most of the Bosses to complete my item stacks, so that will help me get thru the higher venues. I hope. And I am going to try to create venue specific coli teams to maximize my effort. =D

EDIT: And you already had a Smoke Gyre drop?!? I need to learn your secret. I must be using the wrong bait. LOL
@Louretta - I like the lower venues best as I can get through battles very quickly. Whereas higher venues, the battles take much longer which means completing the same number of battles takes much longer.

As far as looking forward to playing; I think the Arena for me. Not because I like it, but because when I played the Long Drop challenge I had 2 eliminates drop in the same battle. I'd love for a repeat. LOL

Also, I still need some boss drop items from most of the Bosses to complete my item stacks, so that will help me get thru the higher venues. I hope. And I am going to try to create venue specific coli teams to maximize my effort. =D

EDIT: And you already had a Smoke Gyre drop?!? I need to learn your secret. I must be using the wrong bait. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 113 114