Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 113 114
@HSoup will conquer Sornieth with her army of stone kittens! Instead of drums of war, they'll sound the purrs of war and leave in their wake fluffs of fur and hairballs. The scene is too horrible ...!

LOL xD I was actually hugely tempted to switch my avatar to the moss-covered golem. It is so adorable, and reminds me of my own cat! ^^'

And agreed - the qiriq is pretty darn rare too (and the AH price reflects that as well).
@HSoup will conquer Sornieth with her army of stone kittens! Instead of drums of war, they'll sound the purrs of war and leave in their wake fluffs of fur and hairballs. The scene is too horrible ...!

LOL xD I was actually hugely tempted to switch my avatar to the moss-covered golem. It is so adorable, and reminds me of my own cat! ^^'

And agreed - the qiriq is pretty darn rare too (and the AH price reflects that as well).
@Gaia - Yes! I accept that idea. So watch out Sornieth! I've pursuaded 5 stone kitties to join my army already. We will conquer all, or at least everything until we hit the first patch of mint. LOL

I can't imagine you without the bunny avatar, but I would think its very difficult to pick just one to use. There are so many great familiars. =D

Oh, and I looked up my loot from the Long Drop Challenge and I got an Eliminate when I was in the Forest, so I'm hoping I might find one again.

My Scorched Forest loot
@Gaia - Yes! I accept that idea. So watch out Sornieth! I've pursuaded 5 stone kitties to join my army already. We will conquer all, or at least everything until we hit the first patch of mint. LOL

I can't imagine you without the bunny avatar, but I would think its very difficult to pick just one to use. There are so many great familiars. =D

Oh, and I looked up my loot from the Long Drop Challenge and I got an Eliminate when I was in the Forest, so I'm hoping I might find one again.

My Scorched Forest loot
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
[center][b]Woodland Path[/b] COMPLETED[/center] [columns] [center] [item=Autumn Dryad] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Bamboo Phytocat] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Basilisk] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Blooming Strangler] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Bluefin Charger] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Clown Charger] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Cockatrice] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Coral Basilisk] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Dryad] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Greenroot Janustrap] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Grouse Basilisk] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Janustrap] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Sakura Owl] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Strangler] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Wildwood Owl] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [center][b]Good loot & duplicate familiars[/b][/center] [item=wind runestone][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Clown Charger][item=Dryad][item=death's-head stag] [item=Strangler][item=Strangler][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Dryad][item=Wildwood Owl] [item=Sakura Owl][item=vista: woodland path][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Strangler][item=dryad crate] [item=sakura owl crate][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Bamboo Phytocat] [item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Blooming Strangler][item=blooming crate] [item=rally][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=dented iron helmet][item=dryad][item=Basilisk] [item=Janustrap][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Janustrap][item=gladewalker cape][item=death's-head stag] [item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Strangler][item=Sakura Owl] [item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Janustrap][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Bluefin Charger] [item=Bluefin Charger][item=Basilisk][item=death's-head stag][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=sakura owl crate] [item=Autumn Dryad][item=Strangler][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Wildwood Owl] [item=Strangler] [center][b]Previous venues[/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/11#post_25669501]Training Fields[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/16#post_25766450]Sandswept Delta[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/23#post_25859969]Woodland Path[/url]
Woodland Path COMPLETED
Autumn Dryad
[X]
Bamboo Phytocat
[X]
Basilisk
[X]
Blooming Strangler
[X]
Bluefin Charger
[X]
Clown Charger
[X]
Cockatrice
[X]
Coral Basilisk
[X]
Dryad
[X]
Greenroot Janustrap
[X]
Grouse Basilisk
[X]
Janustrap
[X]
Sakura Owl
[X]
Strangler
[X]
Wildwood Owl
[X]

Good loot & duplicate familiars
Wind Runestone Wildwood Owl Clown Charger Dryad Death's-Head Stag
Strangler Strangler Grouse Basilisk Dryad Wildwood Owl
Sakura Owl Vista: Woodland Path Bluefin Charger Strangler Dryad Crate
Sakura Owl Crate Bluefin Charger Grouse Basilisk Coral Basilisk Bamboo Phytocat
Greenroot Janustrap Dryad Autumn Dryad Blooming Strangler Blooming Crate
Rally Greenroot Janustrap Dented Iron Helmet Dryad Basilisk
Janustrap Bamboo Phytocat Janustrap Gladewalker Cape Death's-Head Stag
Grouse Basilisk Greenroot Janustrap Grouse Basilisk Strangler Sakura Owl
Bamboo Phytocat Grouse Basilisk Janustrap Coral Basilisk Bluefin Charger
Bluefin Charger Basilisk Death's-Head Stag Grouse Basilisk Sakura Owl Crate
Autumn Dryad Strangler Dented Iron Pauldrons Greenroot Janustrap Wildwood Owl
Strangler

Previous venues
Training Fields - Sandswept Delta - Woodland Path
title_layer_middle_x2.png
[quote name="KnightYumi" date=2017-02-15 07:13:29] Omg....I want to do this....XDDDDD But also I'm scared Decided to do with bosses bc I'm dumb Bosses I need: [center][item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Frost Delver][item=Goldenbeast][item=Malevolent Spirit][item=Molten Wartoad][item=Spiney Whale][item=Stone Borer][/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Training Fields Familiars: [item=ruby webwing][item=luna mith][item=amaranth moth][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=emerald webwing][item=coral carpenter][item=ember mouse][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=leafy moth][item=crimson emperor][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse] Duplicate familiars / Other notable: [item=luna mith][item=luna mith][item=luna mith][item=luna mith][item=luna mith][item=luna mith][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=emerald webwing][item=emerald webwing][item=emerald webwing][item=coral carpenter][item=coral carpenter][item=coral carpenter][item=coral carpenter][item=ember mouse][item=ember mouse][item=ember mouse][item=leafy moth][item=crimson emperor][item=ruby webwing][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] [item=leafy pack]*64 [item=meditate][item=meditate][item=meditate][item=haste][item=concentration][item=concentration][item=concentration][item=concentration][item=concentration][item=concentration][item=boulder bolt][item=boulder bolt][item=boulder bolt][item=boulder bolt][item=boulder bolt][item=ward][item=regeneration][item=leaf bolt][item=leaf bolt][item=Blue and Green Flair Scarf][item=reflect][item=reflect][item=reflect][item=reflect][item=reflect][item=reflect][item=scroll of renaming][item=contuse][item=contuse][item=frigid bolt] Health potions / Fragments: [item=minor health potion]*43 [item=frozen might fragment]*2[item=dark acuity fragment]*4[item=earthen might fragment]*2[item=natural might fragment]*3[item=magical might fragment]*2[item=diseased acuity fragment]*3[item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=charged might fragment]*2[item=aquqtic might fragment][item=frozen acuity fragment][item=shining might fragment]*2[item=natural acuity fragment]*4[item=earthen acuity fragment][item=zephyr might fragment]*2[item=charged acuity fragment][item=magical acuity fragment] Notes: 455[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] - sold some [item=carpenter wax] [/quote] Soooo festival is over, now I'll finish this venue :D (and as 2nd I'll finis Sandswept delta) @KnightYumi
KnightYumi wrote on 2017-02-15:
Omg....I want to do this....XDDDDD
But also I'm scared

Decided to do with bosses bc I'm dumb

Bosses I need:
Deeprealm Hunter Frost Delver Goldenbeast Malevolent Spirit Molten Wartoad Spiney Whale Stone Borer

Training Fields

Familiars:

Ruby Webwing Luna Mith Amaranth Moth Glowing Pocket Mouse Emerald Webwing Coral Carpenter Ember Mouse Death's-Head Stag Leafy Moth Crimson Emperor Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse

Duplicate familiars / Other notable:

Luna Mith Luna Mith Luna Mith Luna Mith Luna Mith Luna Mith Glowing Pocket Mouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Emerald Webwing Emerald Webwing Emerald Webwing Coral Carpenter Coral Carpenter Coral Carpenter Coral Carpenter Ember Mouse Ember Mouse Ember Mouse Leafy Moth Crimson Emperor Ruby Webwing Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse

Leafy Pack *64

Meditate Meditate Meditate Haste Concentration Concentration Concentration Concentration Concentration Concentration Boulder Bolt Boulder Bolt Boulder Bolt Boulder Bolt Boulder Bolt Ward Regeneration Leaf Bolt Leaf Bolt Blue and Green Flair Scarf Reflect Reflect Reflect Reflect Reflect Reflect Scroll of Renaming Contuse Contuse Frigid Bolt

Health potions / Fragments:

Minor Health Potion *43

Frozen Might Fragment *2 Dark Acuity Fragment *4 Earthen Might Fragment *2 Natural Might Fragment *3 Magical Might Fragment *2 Diseased Acuity Fragment *3 Zephyr Acuity Fragment Charged Might Fragment *2 Frozen Acuity Fragment Shining Might Fragment *2 Natural Acuity Fragment *4 Earthen Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment *2 Charged Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment

Notes:

455icon_gems.png - sold some Carpenter Wax

Soooo festival is over, now I'll finish this venue :D (and as 2nd I'll finis Sandswept delta)
@KnightYumi

swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Wow @Louretta; Your sandswept delta loot is quite impressive! So much apparel and crates! :) Goodluck in the Woodland path!
Wow @Louretta; Your sandswept delta loot is quite impressive! So much apparel and crates! :) Goodluck in the Woodland path!
@Gaia
Yeah, I felt like it took me quite a while to get all the familiars too. Training Fields was faster for sure. Pretty happy with the apparel though, can use that for Baldwin. Sadly no egg this time, but we can't all be as lucky as HSoup. ;-)

Thank you, I hope you get the Bumble and Alchemist soon!
@Gaia
Yeah, I felt like it took me quite a while to get all the familiars too. Training Fields was faster for sure. Pretty happy with the apparel though, can use that for Baldwin. Sadly no egg this time, but we can't all be as lucky as HSoup. ;-)

Thank you, I hope you get the Bumble and Alchemist soon!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
I might be able to do some more grinding later, but in case I can't I'll post an update now! I went back to finish Volcanic Vents after the festival. No new familiars to show today, but I did manage to get a fire egg!! That makes my second egg of the challenge, both from the same venue!

Volcanic Vents
I might be able to do some more grinding later, but in case I can't I'll post an update now! I went back to finish Volcanic Vents after the festival. No new familiars to show today, but I did manage to get a fire egg!! That makes my second egg of the challenge, both from the same venue!

Volcanic Vents
vbbxBX.png
@tawnyowl - Congrats on your egg!

- So Scorched forest is disappointing loot-wise. There are no treasure packs. Almost no battlestones are dropping. I hope things pick up a bit soon. Oh, and I am halfway done. 8 found, 8 to go.

My Scorched Forest loot
@tawnyowl - Congrats on your egg!

- So Scorched forest is disappointing loot-wise. There are no treasure packs. Almost no battlestones are dropping. I hope things pick up a bit soon. Oh, and I am halfway done. 8 found, 8 to go.

My Scorched Forest loot
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
[quote]Training Fields: [item=ruby webwing][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=ember mouse][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse] [item=shadow runestone][/quote]
Quote:
Training Fields:
Ruby Webwing Glowing Pocket Mouse Ember Mouse Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse
Shadow Runestone
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Oratorio - Welcome to the fun! =D

So, my Ghostlight Ruins team was horrible for the Scorched Forest as they cannot 1-scratch most of the mobs. So I ended up with my Kelp Bed farmers and for a third team member I tinctured my Random Progen to try to get the STR up as high as I can, so he can 1-scratch as many mobs as possible.

He comes back with an Arcane egg! And a few battles later the Qiriq! The old dragon has still got it! =D
IMG_0977_zpsko3lyqhp.pngIMG_0978_zpszxeavpze.png

My Scorched Forest loot

Now that I have the Qiriq, I'm wondering which fam I have left will be the hardest to find.

I hope everyone else has a fruitful day in the coli. =D
@Oratorio - Welcome to the fun! =D

So, my Ghostlight Ruins team was horrible for the Scorched Forest as they cannot 1-scratch most of the mobs. So I ended up with my Kelp Bed farmers and for a third team member I tinctured my Random Progen to try to get the STR up as high as I can, so he can 1-scratch as many mobs as possible.

He comes back with an Arcane egg! And a few battles later the Qiriq! The old dragon has still got it! =D
IMG_0977_zpsko3lyqhp.pngIMG_0978_zpszxeavpze.png

My Scorched Forest loot

Now that I have the Qiriq, I'm wondering which fam I have left will be the hardest to find.

I hope everyone else has a fruitful day in the coli. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 113 114