Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 113 114
Well, I have 5 of the 6 chests now. I am only missing the Bottled Wrath chest, but it doesn't drop in the Sandswept Delta. I might try to trade for it. I only have 2 fams left to find in the Delta, so I kind of want to stick it out and try to find them.

My Sandswept Delta loot
My Ghostlight Ruins loot
Well, I have 5 of the 6 chests now. I am only missing the Bottled Wrath chest, but it doesn't drop in the Sandswept Delta. I might try to trade for it. I only have 2 fams left to find in the Delta, so I kind of want to stick it out and try to find them.

My Sandswept Delta loot
My Ghostlight Ruins loot
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@HSoup *spies the Fire Egg in your loot* You seem to be getting lucky with all the eggs!! Congrats!
I had secretly hoped doing this challenge would give me some better luck at finding eggs (and in return fail in getting the simpler/more common familiars). But alas, I've seem to have drawn the short end of the stick and end up with neither familiar nor egg

I did get two holiday chests gathering this morning though, so at least I've got that going for me xD
Hopefully tonight I'll be able to get a good bunch of coli'ing in. I won't have time tomorrow and Friday, and I do want to finish the Sandswept Delta before this week is done! :)
@HSoup *spies the Fire Egg in your loot* You seem to be getting lucky with all the eggs!! Congrats!
I had secretly hoped doing this challenge would give me some better luck at finding eggs (and in return fail in getting the simpler/more common familiars). But alas, I've seem to have drawn the short end of the stick and end up with neither familiar nor egg

I did get two holiday chests gathering this morning though, so at least I've got that going for me xD
Hopefully tonight I'll be able to get a good bunch of coli'ing in. I won't have time tomorrow and Friday, and I do want to finish the Sandswept Delta before this week is done! :)
No bumble for me yet, but I did just get an Arcane egg which is nice. I am still hoping for some coli crates; so far nothing.

I am giving the bumble until 3:00 FR time to drop, after that I am also (reluctantly) moving to the Delta. I don't like moving to a new venue when the previous one isn't done yet, but I'd really like some festival chests. I did get 2 in the Training Fields though.
No bumble for me yet, but I did just get an Arcane egg which is nice. I am still hoping for some coli crates; so far nothing.

I am giving the bumble until 3:00 FR time to drop, after that I am also (reluctantly) moving to the Delta. I don't like moving to a new venue when the previous one isn't done yet, but I'd really like some festival chests. I did get 2 in the Training Fields though.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
[center][b]Sandswept Delta[/b] COMPLETED[/center] [columns] [center] [item=Carmine Serthis] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Fan Scorpion] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Fuiran] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Greatshell] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Iridescent Scaleback] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Nightsky Fuiran] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Opheodrys Serthis] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Peacock Scorpion] [s][b][Skipping][/b][/s] [nextcol] [center] [item=Scaleback] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Serthis Alchemist] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=Serthis Potionmaster] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Shadow Serpent] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Shattered Serpent] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Storm Seeker] [b][X][/b] [nextcol] [center] [item=Crowned Bonepriest] [b][X][/b] [/columns] [center][b]Good loot & duplicate familiars[/b][/center] [item=bloodscale tail guard][item=shadow within chest][item=veteran's eye scar][item=bloodscale tail guard][item=twilight brambles chest] [item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Scaleback][item=nightsky crate][item=bloodscale tail guard] [item=rally][item=Carmine Serthis][item=magie de cirque chest][item=shadow within chest][item=Carmine Serthis] [item=magie de cirque chest][item=Greatshell][item=eliminate][item=Fan Scorpion][item=Greatshell] [item=vista: sandswept delta][item=Greatshell][item=Greatshell][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Opheodrys Serthis] [item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=faerie dream chest][item=Scaleback][item=Greatshell][item=magie de cirque chest] [item=Serthis Potionmaster][item=faerie dream chest][item=magie de cirque chest][item=magie de cirque chest][item=nightsky crate] [item=veteran's eye scar][item=shadow within chest][item=shadow within chest][item=Greatshell][item=Serthis Potionmaster] [item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=shadow within chest][item=faerie dream chest][item=greatshell crate][item=Fuiran] [item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=shadow within chest][item=green highnoon hank][item=veteran's shoulder scars] [item=Shadow Serpent][item=Storm Seeker][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=faerie dream chest][item=Opheodrys Serthis] [item=Fan Scorpion][item=Fan Scorpion][item=Storm Seeker][item=shadow within chest][item=shadow within chest] [item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Greatshell][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Shadow Serpent][item=tropical birdskull necklace] [item=greatshell crate][item=Shadow Serpent][item=Serthis Potionmaster][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Fan Scorpion] [item=tropical birdskull legband][item=Fuiran] ------------------------------------------- [center][b]Previous venues[/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/11#post_25669501]Training Fields[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/16#post_25766450]Sandswept Delta[/url]
Sandswept Delta COMPLETED
Carmine Serthis
[X]
Fan Scorpion
[X]
Fuiran
[X]
Greatshell
[X]
Iridescent Scaleback
[X]
Nightsky Fuiran
[X]
Opheodrys Serthis
[X]
Peacock Scorpion
[Skipping]
Scaleback
[X]
Serthis Alchemist
[X]
Serthis Potionmaster
[X]
Shadow Serpent
[X]
Shattered Serpent
[X]
Storm Seeker
[X]
Crowned Bonepriest
[X]

Good loot & duplicate familiars
Bloodscale Tail Guard Shadow Within Chest Veteran's Eye Scar Bloodscale Tail Guard Twilight Brambles Chest
Opheodrys Serthis Carmine Serthis Scaleback Nightsky Crate Bloodscale Tail Guard
Rally Carmine Serthis Magie de Cirque Chest Shadow Within Chest Carmine Serthis
Magie de Cirque Chest Greatshell Eliminate Fan Scorpion Greatshell
Vista: Sandswept Delta Greatshell Greatshell Carmine Serthis Opheodrys Serthis
Opheodrys Serthis Faerie Dream Chest Scaleback Greatshell Magie de Cirque Chest
Serthis Potionmaster Faerie Dream Chest Magie de Cirque Chest Magie de Cirque Chest Nightsky Crate
Veteran's Eye Scar Shadow Within Chest Shadow Within Chest Greatshell Serthis Potionmaster
Iridescent Scaleback Shadow Within Chest Faerie Dream Chest Greatshell Crate Fuiran
Opheodrys Serthis Iridescent Scaleback Shadow Within Chest Green Highnoon Hank Veteran's Shoulder Scars
Shadow Serpent Storm Seeker Opheodrys Serthis Faerie Dream Chest Opheodrys Serthis
Fan Scorpion Fan Scorpion Storm Seeker Shadow Within Chest Shadow Within Chest
Iridescent Scaleback Greatshell Iridescent Scaleback Shadow Serpent Tropical Birdskull Necklace
Greatshell Crate Shadow Serpent Serthis Potionmaster Carmine Serthis Fan Scorpion
Tropical Birdskull Legband Fuiran

Previous venues
Training Fields - Sandswept Delta
@HSoup @Gaia

Just an fyi, the Crowned Bonepriest is missing from the list of Delta familiars.

Edit: nevermind me! I see familiars from previous venues have been removed. Sorry for the ping.
@HSoup @Gaia

Just an fyi, the Crowned Bonepriest is missing from the list of Delta familiars.

Edit: nevermind me! I see familiars from previous venues have been removed. Sorry for the ping.
@Louretta No worries! :) I was in doubt whether I wanted to add it - it technically belongs to the previous venue, but it also still drops in this venue.. It's a individual choice if you want to include it or not :)

Also good luck in the Delta!! I didn't like leaving the TF unfinished either, especially since it is my very first venue as well, and doesn't forebode well if I am already 'breaking' the challenge rules. But I think Holidays are a good moment for exceptions, as both the chests and the items you can get form Festive Favours are exclusive to this week. If you end up with less because you stayed in your unfinished venue than you could've potentially had if you went to a more profitable venue, that'd just be a huge shame..!

Also congrats on the Arcane Egg! :D
@Louretta No worries! :) I was in doubt whether I wanted to add it - it technically belongs to the previous venue, but it also still drops in this venue.. It's a individual choice if you want to include it or not :)

Also good luck in the Delta!! I didn't like leaving the TF unfinished either, especially since it is my very first venue as well, and doesn't forebode well if I am already 'breaking' the challenge rules. But I think Holidays are a good moment for exceptions, as both the chests and the items you can get form Festive Favours are exclusive to this week. If you end up with less because you stayed in your unfinished venue than you could've potentially had if you went to a more profitable venue, that'd just be a huge shame..!

Also congrats on the Arcane Egg! :D
@Gaia
Yeah, now I am not sure either. If it ends up being my last missing familiar, I will just count it in the Scorched Forest. :)

Thank you for the luck and the gz both! Delta is not going well. I haven't had any familiars drop since I started an hour and a half ago.

Edit: over 2,5 hours later, I finally got my first familiar drop... Amazing.
@Gaia
Yeah, now I am not sure either. If it ends up being my last missing familiar, I will just count it in the Scorched Forest. :)

Thank you for the luck and the gz both! Delta is not going well. I haven't had any familiars drop since I started an hour and a half ago.

Edit: over 2,5 hours later, I finally got my first familiar drop... Amazing.
@Louretta - congrats on the arcane egg. And don't feel bad about switching venues for the festival. You can go back after the festival is over. As Gaia pointed out, the festival items are limited to this week only, so you shouldn't feel bad about taking advantage of that.

And when I went to the Woodland Path, I realized, like you, some fams weren't listed and then re-read the OP and saw the dups are removed. When I had a Crowned Bonepriest drop in the Delta I wondered if I should move it up since I haven't done the Forest yet, but I ended ended up just adding it to the extras list For now.

@Gaia - my egg luck has been crazy good for this challenge. I'll admit, I spent way too much time in the coli yesterday, knowing today I would have very little time to coli. And I spent a crazy amount of time in the Woodland Path where the other 4 dropped. I'd actually rather have eggs drop than chests, so I cannot complain. =D

Hopefully, you'll get some eggs too. As you said, you are only into your first venues, so you will have lots of opportunities to find eggs.
@Louretta - congrats on the arcane egg. And don't feel bad about switching venues for the festival. You can go back after the festival is over. As Gaia pointed out, the festival items are limited to this week only, so you shouldn't feel bad about taking advantage of that.

And when I went to the Woodland Path, I realized, like you, some fams weren't listed and then re-read the OP and saw the dups are removed. When I had a Crowned Bonepriest drop in the Delta I wondered if I should move it up since I haven't done the Forest yet, but I ended ended up just adding it to the extras list For now.

@Gaia - my egg luck has been crazy good for this challenge. I'll admit, I spent way too much time in the coli yesterday, knowing today I would have very little time to coli. And I spent a crazy amount of time in the Woodland Path where the other 4 dropped. I'd actually rather have eggs drop than chests, so I cannot complain. =D

Hopefully, you'll get some eggs too. As you said, you are only into your first venues, so you will have lots of opportunities to find eggs.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
Got three new familiars in the Delta last night and also had an eliminate drop! Also the Carmine and Opheodrys Serthis' seem to love me.

I have a lot of time to grind today so hopefully that'll bring in some new familiars!
Got three new familiars in the Delta last night and also had an eliminate drop! Also the Carmine and Opheodrys Serthis' seem to love me.

I have a lot of time to grind today so hopefully that'll bring in some new familiars!
vbbxBX.png
Sandswept Delta Day 3 - Still need the Peacock Scorpion and the Nightsky Fuiran. I didn't have a lot of time to coli today. I had a few duplicate fams drop and got 2 faerie chests. lots of currency though, which is nice.

My Sandswept Delta loot

I hope everyone is getting lots of festival stuff, even if the fams aren't dropping. =D
Sandswept Delta Day 3 - Still need the Peacock Scorpion and the Nightsky Fuiran. I didn't have a lot of time to coli today. I had a few duplicate fams drop and got 2 faerie chests. lots of currency though, which is nice.

My Sandswept Delta loot

I hope everyone is getting lots of festival stuff, even if the fams aren't dropping. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 113 114