Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | To be a Caretaker [100 hatchling]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@dillysAlt @Icystorm @EmeraldJubilee @Alphanix @Wendicat @demonslayr62 @GlitterDCMarvel @DemonKid @Xariablossom21 Caia was ready for the next nest, now that her previous hatchlings had all found new homes. She had already picked out her next mate, in fact: a firey Nocturne named, rather uncreatively, Fire. He was a nice enough dragon, and he had no mate. Caia waited for the perfect moment to strike. Then, during dinner one day, Caia spotted Fire trying to decide between singed lemming with firefly sauce and singed lemming with ground fire ant dust. She approached him as his eyes flickered back and forth, trying to decide on a meal. "Hi, Fire!" she cheerfully greeted him, grabbing the lemming with firefly sauce. Fire glanced up, spotted her taking the firefly sauce lemming, and also took a lemming with firefly sauce. He started heading back to his usual seat, a table near the center of the room. However, Caia began a conversation, desperately searching for something to say before settling on talking about the weather. Steering him with her wing, she led him over to a corner table, where they both sat down, Fire slightly bewildered. Soon, there were 4 more eggs in the hatchery. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/11/4healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center]
@dillysAlt @Icystorm @EmeraldJubilee @Alphanix @Wendicat @demonslayr62 @GlitterDCMarvel @DemonKid @Xariablossom21

Caia was ready for the next nest, now that her previous hatchlings had all found new homes.

She had already picked out her next mate, in fact: a firey Nocturne named, rather uncreatively, Fire. He was a nice enough dragon, and he had no mate.

Caia waited for the perfect moment to strike.

Then, during dinner one day, Caia spotted Fire trying to decide between singed lemming with firefly sauce and singed lemming with ground fire ant dust. She approached him as his eyes flickered back and forth, trying to decide on a meal.

"Hi, Fire!" she cheerfully greeted him, grabbing the lemming with firefly sauce. Fire glanced up, spotted her taking the firefly sauce lemming, and also took a lemming with firefly sauce. He started heading back to his usual seat, a table near the center of the room.

However, Caia began a conversation, desperately searching for something to say before settling on talking about the weather. Steering him with her wing, she led him over to a corner table, where they both sat down, Fire slightly bewildered.

Soon, there were 4 more eggs in the hatchery.
4healthy_0dead.png
PQznZys.png
@SariStar Can I be added to your pinglist? And I'll probably take in a derg or two at some point (When I have money xD)
@SariStar Can I be added to your pinglist? And I'll probably take in a derg or two at some point (When I have money xD)
FusionFlare.gif
@BlackJay

Of course! Added!
@BlackJay

Of course! Added!
PQznZys.png
@SariStar could you add me to the pinglist please?
@SariStar could you add me to the pinglist please?
@Crazydoll86

Added!
@Crazydoll86

Added!
PQznZys.png
@SariStar Could you add me to the pinglist? c:
@SariStar Could you add me to the pinglist? c:
44914091_symGhPh9JxJAU8v.png
@Cinderspark

Of course! Added!
@Cinderspark

Of course! Added!
PQznZys.png
@SariStar
May I also be added to the pingliest?
@SariStar
May I also be added to the pingliest?
Hey!

I'd like to help with your challenge! You can pick any (except Mathias, Drayth and Enobae) of my male dragons to help her along her quest.

Also, can I be added to the pinglist?
Hey!

I'd like to help with your challenge! You can pick any (except Mathias, Drayth and Enobae) of my male dragons to help her along her quest.

Also, can I be added to the pinglist?
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
@Noloc

Thank you so much for that offer! I'll make sure to keep it in mind. :) (Also, added!)

@Survivors

Of course! Added!
@Noloc

Thank you so much for that offer! I'll make sure to keep it in mind. :) (Also, added!)

@Survivors

Of course! Added!
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17