Of course!
@TheAwesoMew

Of course!
PQznZys.png
@SariStar

Thanks! Viridis will have a cute little sister to take care of :D
@SariStar

Thanks! Viridis will have a cute little sister to take care of :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew Now both siblings have great big sisters to help raise them.
@TheAwesoMew Now both siblings have great big sisters to help raise them.
Eep i like this
Pinglist please?
Eep i like this
Pinglist please?
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
Ahhh this is so good ping list please?
Ahhh this is so good ping list please?
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
@Dragonfruiteen @Ggirl Both of you have been added!
@Dragonfruiteen @Ggirl Both of you have been added!
PQznZys.png
@dillysAlt @Icystorm @EmeraldJubilee @Alphanix @Wendicat @demonslayr62 @GlitterDCMarvel @DemonKid @Xariablossom21 @BlackJay @Crazydoll86 @Cinderspark @Noloc @Survivors @Polyhymnia @DragonPrincess27 @TheAwesoMew @TheOakWoods @IAmTheGeek @Edgedancer @Kibawolff @Tafficat @Enako @Naja @Ac3Kat17 @Quinhwyvar @Dragonfruiteen @Ggirl ----- The Clan was hiring new Night Guards at a ridiculous rate. It seemed like every few months, some new recruits arrived to replace the last ones. Caia had no idea why, but at least it meant she had some new potential mates. Flare was one of the newest. His actual name was Lampflare, but he insisted on the nickname. The Bogsneak was pretty friendly, and Caia thought she could manage to convince him to have a nest together. Well, that was, if Caia could find him. From what Caia knew of Bogsneaks, they liked hiding in damp, dark places. Caia wasn't sure if this applied to Fire Bogsneaks, though. Fire was not a damp or dark element. That wasn't much help, then. She'd just have to ask someone, and his sister seemed to be a good bet. Embersun was a newly initiated member of the Day Guard. The two nestmates had come to the Clan together, and they were the closest of friends. Caia didn't know Embersun; she'd never met her. It was a good thing two of her siblings worked on the Day Guard along Embersun. "Lea, Qui!" she called, sitting down beside them. "Caia!" Leanansidhe replied. Lea was one of Caia's younger siblings, and one of her favorites, if she was being honest. Quiso nodded at her, as solemn as ever. He was definitely her favorite younger brother. Not that she had many in the Clan. Caia decided to get straight to the point. "I need to find Flare," she said. Lea frowned. "I don't think we can help you with that," she said. "Yes," Quiso agreed. "Lampflare is a Night Guard. We are Day Guards. I don't know where you could find him." "I know," Caia explained. "I just need to find Embersun, then." "Oh!" Lea exclaimed. "Yes, we can help you with that, at least. She'll probably be training—it's her favorite thing to do when we're off." "Alright, thanks!" Caia said, hopping to her feet. Embersun really was training. Caia admired her dedication. She waited until the female Skydancer seemed done with whatever she was working on at the moment before speaking up. "Excuse me?" she called. The Skydancer looked up. "Oh, hi," she said. "You're... Clea?" "Caia," she corrected. "My name is Caia." Embersun nodded. "Oh, Caia!" She smiled cheerfully at Caia. "I'm Em. Did you need me for something?" "Actually, yes," Caia replied. "I need to find your brother." "Oh, sure!" Embersun—Em—said. "Well, I can't be absolutely sure about his whereabouts, but he's probably at the forge. He likes to help Copperweld out in his spare time." "Thanks!" Caia said, before racing off. ----- She found Flare in the forge, just like Em had said. He agreed surprisingly quickly, and soon, three healthy eggs sat in one of the Clan's nests. Hopefully, this nest wouldn't be as drama-filled as the last one. Caia could use some relaxation. She wasn't about to get her wish. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/11/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center]
@dillysAlt @Icystorm @EmeraldJubilee @Alphanix @Wendicat @demonslayr62 @GlitterDCMarvel @DemonKid @Xariablossom21 @BlackJay @Crazydoll86 @Cinderspark @Noloc @Survivors @Polyhymnia @DragonPrincess27 @TheAwesoMew @TheOakWoods @IAmTheGeek @Edgedancer @Kibawolff @Tafficat @Enako @Naja @Ac3Kat17 @Quinhwyvar @Dragonfruiteen @Ggirl

The Clan was hiring new Night Guards at a ridiculous rate. It seemed like every few months, some new recruits arrived to replace the last ones. Caia had no idea why, but at least it meant she had some new potential mates.

Flare was one of the newest. His actual name was Lampflare, but he insisted on the nickname. The Bogsneak was pretty friendly, and Caia thought she could manage to convince him to have a nest together.

Well, that was, if Caia could find him.

From what Caia knew of Bogsneaks, they liked hiding in damp, dark places. Caia wasn't sure if this applied to Fire Bogsneaks, though. Fire was not a damp or dark element. That wasn't much help, then.

She'd just have to ask someone, and his sister seemed to be a good bet. Embersun was a newly initiated member of the Day Guard. The two nestmates had come to the Clan together, and they were the closest of friends. Caia didn't know Embersun; she'd never met her.

It was a good thing two of her siblings worked on the Day Guard along Embersun.

"Lea, Qui!" she called, sitting down beside them.

"Caia!" Leanansidhe replied. Lea was one of Caia's younger siblings, and one of her favorites, if she was being honest.

Quiso nodded at her, as solemn as ever. He was definitely her favorite younger brother. Not that she had many in the Clan.

Caia decided to get straight to the point. "I need to find Flare," she said.

Lea frowned. "I don't think we can help you with that," she said.

"Yes," Quiso agreed. "Lampflare is a Night Guard. We are Day Guards. I don't know where you could find him."

"I know," Caia explained. "I just need to find Embersun, then."

"Oh!" Lea exclaimed. "Yes, we can help you with that, at least. She'll probably be training—it's her favorite thing to do when we're off."

"Alright, thanks!" Caia said, hopping to her feet.

Embersun really was training. Caia admired her dedication. She waited until the female Skydancer seemed done with whatever she was working on at the moment before speaking up.

"Excuse me?" she called.

The Skydancer looked up. "Oh, hi," she said. "You're... Clea?"

"Caia," she corrected. "My name is Caia."

Embersun nodded. "Oh, Caia!" She smiled cheerfully at Caia. "I'm Em. Did you need me for something?"

"Actually, yes," Caia replied. "I need to find your brother."

"Oh, sure!" Embersun—Em—said. "Well, I can't be absolutely sure about his whereabouts, but he's probably at the forge. He likes to help Copperweld out in his spare time."

"Thanks!" Caia said, before racing off.

She found Flare in the forge, just like Em had said. He agreed surprisingly quickly, and soon, three healthy eggs sat in one of the Clan's nests.

Hopefully, this nest wouldn't be as drama-filled as the last one. Caia could use some relaxation.

She wasn't about to get her wish.

3healthy_0dead.png
PQznZys.png
ooooooooooo CLIFFHANGER TELL ME MORE
ooooooooooo CLIFFHANGER TELL ME MORE
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
yaaaAAAS I live for cliff hangers
yaaaAAAS I live for cliff hangers

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!