Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 704 705
@braviary123 This looks fun. Now...where to start... [b]Redrock Cove[/b] [b]Collecting:[/b] [item=royal lantana]198/99 (or x2 stacks) <--- because I give up life. It was the second drop in the square and I hunted the maren spearmaidens to extinction I swear...Course, I've been dawdling for about half an hour so I'm ready to get back to it :3 Really, I'm at [item=behemoth lance] 99/99 [s]I am determined to get a boss fam or a vista before I leave[/s] [b]Notable Drops:[/b] [item=maren spearmaiden]x2 how ironic, the only creature that drops what I need I get a familiar of first -_- [item=frozen might fragment] [item=barnacle-encrusted bottle]x28 [item=minor health potion]x45 [item=mirage puffer]x2 [item=daydream puffer]x3 One after another...this is fun [item=magical acuity fragment] [item=charged acuity fragment] [item=aquatic acuity fragment]x2 [item=eliminate] Sweet! I can finally give Saphira her eliminate! [item=hydro bolt] [item=might fragment]x5 [item=shining might fragment]x2 [item=acuity fragment]x3 [item=tradewinds gull]x4[item=mana bolt] [item=natural might fragment] [item=pestilent slash] [item=vivid wavehopper]x3[item=natural acuity fragment]x2 [item=aquatic might fragment]x6 [item=noxious coralclimber]x2[item=maren defender]x2 [item=waveswell sorcerer] [item=riptide clipper]x3 [item=leopard coralclimber]x3 [item=mottled sea serpent]x2 The coli is trying to make me feel better about the item I'm collecting....I swear the familiars are raining from the sky now...and almost all of them I don't have yet...[item=frozen acuity fragment] [item=scratch] I didn't even know you could get scratch... [item=magical might fragment] [item=diseased acuity fragment] [item=highfin sea serpent]x2 Yay! Just the familiar I was hoping for :3 [item=dainty wavehopper]x2 Somehow I got the dainty wavehopper...twice....without realizing it... [item=murkbottom gull]x2 [item=fiery might fragment] [item=freezing slash] [item=shining acuity fragment] [item=oceansurf magus] [item=sandshore snipper] [b]Other stacks of 99:[/b] [item=leopard caterpillar]x2 [item=wave sentinel]x2 [item=noxious caterpillar]x2 [item=striped seal]x2 [item=lace lantana]x2 [item=pastel scallop]x2 [item=hypnotic scallop]x2 [item=seashore digger]x2 [item=murkbottom kelp]x2 [item=scaleskin marlin]x2 [item=giant kelp]x2 [item=ghostcrab]x2 [item=tiger beetle]x2 (only has 98 in the second stack so I mind as well count it anyway) [item=chameleon seal]x2 [item=swordfish]x2 I'm going to have two stacks of a lot of this stuff by the time I finish the stack of the item I'm after. [item=shark tooth spear] [item=giant lilypad] [item=dainty lilypad] [item=sinew net] [item=amphibious wing] [item=snipper claw] [item=translucent fins] [item=leopard coralclimber toxin] I have way more staks then that but I stupidly hoardsold all of my stuff when I got bored of grinding so I'm just guessing on the items... I didn't get a vista or a boss drop. Darn it!! Problem resolved. [b]Best Drops:[/b] [item=eliminate] Onto a new venue :3
@braviary123

This looks fun. Now...where to start...

Redrock Cove

Collecting:
Royal Lantana 198/99 (or x2 stacks) <--- because I give up life. It was the second drop in the square and I hunted the maren spearmaidens to extinction I swear...Course, I've been dawdling for about half an hour so I'm ready to get back to it :3 Really, I'm at Behemoth Lance 99/99 I am determined to get a boss fam or a vista before I leave
Notable Drops:
Maren Spearmaiden x2 how ironic, the only creature that drops what I need I get a familiar of first -_-
Frozen Might Fragment Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x28 Minor Health Potion x45
Mirage Puffer x2 Daydream Puffer x3 One after another...this is fun Magical Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment x2 Eliminate Sweet! I can finally give Saphira her eliminate! Hydro Bolt Might Fragment x5 Shining Might Fragment x2 Acuity Fragment x3 Tradewinds Gull x4 Mana Bolt Natural Might Fragment Pestilent Slash Vivid Wavehopper x3 Natural Acuity Fragment x2 Aquatic Might Fragment x6 Noxious Coralclimber x2 Maren Defender x2 Waveswell Sorcerer Riptide Clipper x3 Leopard Coralclimber x3 Mottled Sea Serpent x2 The coli is trying to make me feel better about the item I'm collecting....I swear the familiars are raining from the sky now...and almost all of them I don't have yet... Frozen Acuity Fragment Scratch I didn't even know you could get scratch... Magical Might Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Highfin Sea Serpent x2 Yay! Just the familiar I was hoping for :3 Dainty Wavehopper x2 Somehow I got the dainty wavehopper...twice....without realizing it... Murkbottom Gull x2 Fiery Might Fragment Freezing Slash Shining Acuity Fragment Oceansurf Magus Sandshore Snipper

Other stacks of 99:
Leopard Caterpillar x2 Wave Sentinel x2 Noxious Caterpillar x2 Striped Seal x2 Lace Lantana x2 Pastel Scallop x2 Hypnotic Scallop x2 Seashore Digger x2 Murkbottom Kelp x2 Scaleskin Marlin x2 Giant Kelp x2 Ghostcrab x2 Tiger Beetle x2 (only has 98 in the second stack so I mind as well count it anyway) Chameleon Seal x2 Swordfish x2 I'm going to have two stacks of a lot of this stuff by the time I finish the stack of the item I'm after. Shark Tooth Spear Giant Lilypad Dainty Lilypad Sinew Net Amphibious Wing Snipper Claw Translucent Fins Leopard Coralclimber Toxin I have way more staks then that but I stupidly hoardsold all of my stuff when I got bored of grinding so I'm just guessing on the items...

I didn't get a vista or a boss drop. Darn it!!
Problem resolved.

Best Drops:
Eliminate

Onto a new venue :3
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
[size=2]@originforme so i can keep track of this![/size] this seems like a lot of fun!! i'll start from the training fields and maybe skip around as i go! [center][size=4][b]///[/b][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/89#post_23951308][s]TF[/s][/url] // WP // SF // SD // FC // BF // RC // WW A // RJ // BW // CP // HR // GR // M // KB // GW [quote=TRAINING FIELDS:] [item=ruby brooch] x99 [/quote] [quote=NOTABLE DROPS:] [item=leafy pack]x24[item=pocket mouse crate][item=leafy moth]x2[item=death's-head stag]x2[item=ruby webwing]x2[item=emerald webwing][item=amaranth moth]x2[item=bumble][item=meditate]x3[item=reflect]x2[item=bolster][item=ward][item=regeneration][item=contuse]x2[item=boulder bolt] [/quote] [quote=OTHER STACKS OF 99:] [item=crunchy moth legs][item=serrated beak][item=dark-tufted featherduster][item=yellow-tinged featherduster][item=dwarf fawn]x2[item=micro deer][item=blue honeycomb][item=jagged beak][item=false leaf]x2[item=reverse silkworm moth][item=blue spot pygmy wrasse][item=pygmy wrasse][item=fragile antler][item=glowing pocket bauble][item=firestarter][item=carpenter wax][item=hardy antler][item=sticky pollen][item=emerald brooch] [/quote] [s]the dragon in my third slot only attacked three times in four and a half hours :')[/s]
@originforme so i can keep track of this!

this seems like a lot of fun!! i'll start from the training fields and maybe skip around as i go!

///

TF // WP // SF // SD // FC // BF // RC // WW
A // RJ // BW // CP // HR // GR // M // KB // GW

TRAINING FIELDS: wrote:
Ruby Brooch x99
NOTABLE DROPS: wrote:
Leafy Pack x24 Pocket Mouse Crate Leafy Moth x2 Death's-Head Stag x2 Ruby Webwing x2 Emerald Webwing Amaranth Moth x2 Bumble Meditate x3 Reflect x2 Bolster Ward Regeneration Contuse x2 Boulder Bolt
OTHER STACKS OF 99: wrote:
Crunchy Moth Legs Serrated Beak Dark-Tufted Featherduster Yellow-Tinged Featherduster Dwarf Fawn x2 Micro Deer Blue Honeycomb Jagged Beak False Leaf x2 Reverse Silkworm Moth Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse Pygmy Wrasse Fragile Antler Glowing Pocket Bauble Firestarter Carpenter Wax Hardy Antler Sticky Pollen Emerald Brooch

the dragon in my third slot only attacked three times in four and a half hours :')
YH6XsWX.gif
I wanna do this!! Started 7:10 11/19 Finish 9:58 11/19 [b]TRAINING FIELDS![/b] [item=False Leaf]x99 Notable: [item=Leafy Pack]x14 [item=Luna Mith]x4 [item=Boulder Bolt] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Shining Might Fragment] [item=Emerald Webwing]x2 [item=Bolster] [item=Charged Acuity Fragment] [item=Dark Might Fragment]
I wanna do this!! Started 7:10 11/19 Finish 9:58 11/19

TRAINING FIELDS!
False Leaf x99

Notable:
Leafy Pack x14 Luna Mith x4 Boulder Bolt Dark Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment x2 Natural Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment x2 Shining Might Fragment Emerald Webwing x2 Bolster Charged Acuity Fragment Dark Might Fragment
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
This looks fun! I'm gonna start with the Training Fields and jump around a bit from there.

Training Fields: Yellow-Tinged Featherduster. 99/99! Notable: six familiar drops, Luna Mith crate.

Next field: Boreal Wood for Rockbreaker/Thanksgiving grinding synergy.

edit: self-ping so's I can track this @DoctorValentine
This looks fun! I'm gonna start with the Training Fields and jump around a bit from there.

Training Fields: Yellow-Tinged Featherduster. 99/99! Notable: six familiar drops, Luna Mith crate.

Next field: Boreal Wood for Rockbreaker/Thanksgiving grinding synergy.

edit: self-ping so's I can track this @DoctorValentine
ZM3TQUN.png
@blackcat886 Pinging self to find this afterward. Training Fields: [item=Glowing Pocket Bauble] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Amaranth Moth] [item=Emerald Webwing] [item=Coral Carpenter]x3 [item=Boulder Bolt]x3 [item=Frigid Bolt] [item=Freezing Slash] [item=Contuse] [item=Shining Might Fragment]x2 [item=Leafy Pack]x27 [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse]x3 [item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Luna Mith] [item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse]x3 [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Magical Might Fragment] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Disorient] [item=Wave Slash] [item=Haste] [item=Ward] [item=Reflect] [item=Diseased Might Fragment] [item=Death's-Head Stag] [item=Bumble] [item=Dark Might Fragment]x2 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Woodland Path: [item=Game Fowl] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Greenroot Janustrap]x3 [item=Furry Icewarden Puppet] [item=Leafy Pack]x79 [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment]x3 [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Natural Might Fragment]x2 [item=Leaf Bolt]x2 [item=Concentration]x2 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment]x3 [item=Sakura Owl]x2 [item=Bluefin Charger]x3 [item=Bamboo Phytocat] [item=Basilisk] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Jungle Slash]x3 [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment]x3 [item=Shock] [item=Wildwood Owl]x3 [item=Gust Slash] [item=Rock Slash] [item=Blooming Strangler] [item=Janustrap]x5 [item=Dryad] [item=Autumn Dryad]x3 [item=Cockatrice]x2 [item=Grouse Basilisk] [item=Eliminate]x2 [item=Strangler]x2 [item=Regeneration] [item=Wind Runestone] [item=Freezing Slash] [item=Pestilent Slash] [item=Fossilize] [item=Frozen Might Fragment] [item=Boulder Bolt] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [item=Frigid Bolt] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scorched Forest: [item=Umbral Catfish] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Firebreather Cape] [item=Boulder Bolt]x2 [item=Painted Centaur] [item=Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Wintermane Bowman]x2 [item=Wave Slash] [item=Wintermane Spearman]x2 [item=Hydro Bolt]x2 [item=Red-Winged Owlcat] [item=Might Fragment]x3 [item=Broken Penny Jar] [item=Shroud]x3 [item=Enamor]x2 [item=Moss-Covered Golem]x7 [item=Cleaver] [item=Extinguished Jackalope]x3 [item=Crowned Bonepriest] [item=Centaur Archer]x2 [item=Augite Protector]x3 [item=Dented Iron Boots] [item=Searing Jackalope] [item=Smoke Gyre]x2 [item=Zeeba]x2 [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Umberhorn Crate] [item=Vista: Scorched Forest] [item=DIscipline]x2 [item=Regeneration] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sandswept Delta: [item=Reflective Fish Scales] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Jungle Slash]x2 [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Shroud]x2 [item=Leaf Bolt]x2 [item=Wave Slash]x2 [item=Disorient] [item=Shadow Crate] [item=Fishscale Basket]x13 [item=Ward]x2 [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Dark Bolt] [item=Bolster] [item=Aquatic Might Fragment] [item=Scratch]x2 [item=Iridescent Scaleback] [item=Blinding Slash]x2 [item=Shock Bolt]x2 [item=Natural Might Fragment] [item=Storm Seeker] [item=Regeneration] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment]x3 [item=Charged Acuity Fragment] [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] [item=Scholar]x3 [item=Shred] [item=Fan Scorpion] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Envenom] [item=Discipline] [item=Carmine Serthis] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Nightsky Fuiran] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Forgotten Cave: [item=Goliath Beetle] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Might Fragment] [item=Shroud] [item=Venomblade Assassin] [item=Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Jungle Slash] [item=Shining Might Fragment] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment]x2 [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Blueband Duelist] [item=Cursed Bat] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Blinding Slash] [item=Tropical Birdskull Armband] [item=Rune Slash] [item=Peacevine Aardvark]x2 [item=Natural Might Fragment] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Dark Might Fragment] [item=Deepmine Aardvark]x2 [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Frozen Might Fragment] [item=Diseased Might Fragment] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bamboo Falls: [item=Feverfew] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Disorient]x2 [item=Broken Penny Jar]x2 [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] [item=Clobber] [item=Fishscale Basket]x18 [item=Red-Breasted Hainu]x2 [item=Shining Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Trick of the Light] [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq] [item=Bright Bolt] [item=Burlap Sack]x6 [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Tigerblood Foo]x2 [item=Zephyr Might Fragment]x2 [item=Shroud]x2 [item=Dented Iron Gauntlets] [item=Raptorik Warrior] [item=Baku] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [item=Discipline] [item=Bloodscale Greaves] [item=Mist Slash] [item=Fiery Might Fragment] [item=Bloodscale Bracers] [item=Anticipate] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [item=Blacktalon Striker] [item=Haste] [item=Wandering Surgepriest] [item=Scholar] [item=Blazing Slash] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Redrock Cove: [item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Dainty Wavehopper] [item=Sandshore Snipper]x6 [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment]x6 [item=Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle]x13 [item=Highfin Sea Serpent]x4 [item=Dark Might Fragment] [item=Aquatic Might Fragment]x3 [item=Vivid Wavehopper]x2 [item=Noxious Coralclimber]x2 [item=Frozen Might Fragment]x4 [item=Fiery Might Fragment]x3 [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [item=Maren Defender]x3 [item=Hydro Bolt] [item=Spiney Whale] [item=Oceansurf Magus] [item=Might Fragment]x2 [item=Mirage Puffer]x3 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Diseased Might Fragment] [item=Murkbottom Gull]x3 [item=Maren Spearmaiden] [item=Mana Bolt]x3 [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] [item=Leopard Coralclimber] [item=Wave Slash]x2 [item=Rock Slash] [item=Mottled Sea Serpent]x2 [item=Vista: Redrock Cove] [item=Deeprealm Hunter] (I swear, this venue was trolling me...... -_-) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Waterway: [item=Blueridge Fin] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Dappled Seal]x2 [item=Waterway Pipe]x17 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment]x3 [item=Fishscale Basket]x10 [item=Earthen Might Fragment]x2 [item=Noggle]x4 [item=Bolster] [item=Maren Currentfinder]x3 [item=Rainbow Sprite]x2 [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Sunset Lasher]x2 [item=Broken Penny Jar]x2 [item=Fossilize]x2 [item=Blueridge Greatshell]x4 [item=Concentration]x2 [item=Granite Thresher] [item=Leaf Bolt]x4 [item=Greater Sandstrike] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Everglade Lasher Crate] [item=Flame Bolt] [item=Burlap Sack] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] x2 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Everglade Lasher] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Radioactive Slime] [item=Charged Acuity Fragment] [item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards] [item=Maren Shark Hunter] [item=Blazing Slash] [item=Berserker] [item=Sunset Lasher Crate] [item=Aquatic Might Fragment] [item=Scholar] [item=Brown River Flight] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Arena: [item=Twilight Jewel Moth] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Skirmisher Pack]x45 [item=Boulder Bolt] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Meditate]x2 [item=Warcat Protector]x2 [item=Champion's Purse]x26 [item=Vista: Arena]x2 [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment]x2 [item=Chimera]x2 [item=Sprangyroo]x2 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment]x3 [item=Celestial Antelope] [item=Shining Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Concentration]x2 [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment]x2 [item=Spellwall Boran]x2 [item=Scholar] [item=Boran Veteran] [item=Charcoal Sprangyroo] [item=Regeneration] [item=Longneck Skirmisher] [item=Berserker] [item=Bolster] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Volcanic Vents: [item=Siltvine] 99/99 (So close to finishing this challenge ;-;) Notable stuff: [item=Chillwind Harpy] [item=Molten Crucible]x25 [item=Flamescale Venomcaster]x4 [item=Fiendcat]x2 [item=Dreadram] [item=Flamescale Spearmen] [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment]x4 [item=Magma Runner] [item=Serthis Loremaster]x2 [item=Stormcloud Harpy]x2 [item=Basalt Vent Hop] [item=Ghost Manticore] [item=Flamerest Fiendcat] [item=Ignited Imp] [item=Firebelly Weaver] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rainsong Jungle: [item=Paradise Seeds] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment]x3 [item=Terra Cotta Vase]x10 [item=Parda] [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] [item=King Parda] [item=Budwing Morpho]x2 [item=Manticore Screamer]x2 [item=Proto Manticore] [item=Meditate] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [item=Goldenbeast] [item=Hippocampus] [item=Scratch] [item=Deadwood Boar] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Boreal Woods: [item=Ghostly Aura] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment]x5 [item=Permafrost Crate] [item=Squall Rasa]x2 [item=Vista: Boreal Wood] [item=Frozen Knapsack]x13 [item=Poultrygeist] [item=Broken Penny Bottle]x2 [item=Morganite Flourish Bracelet] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] [item=Elk]x3 [item=Drown] [item=Hoarfrost Mauler] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crystal Pools: [item=Rhodochrosite] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Blinding Slash]x2 [item=Crystallized Satchel]x19 [item=Almandine Sturgeon]x6 [item=Bright Bolt] [item=Clearwater Oracle] [item=Amber Gulper]x3 [item=Freezing Slash]x2 [item=Crystalplate Stinger]x3 [item=Arctic Hippalectryon]x3 [item=Contuse] [item=Mana Bolt]x2 [item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Moonbeam Crayfish]x2 [item=Soft Pink Silk Sash] [item=Congeal] [item=Gust Slash] [item=Windcarve Fugitive]x2 [item=Shred]x2 [item=Maren Warlock] [item=Disorient] [item=Stonewatch Prince] [item=Fossilize] [item=Envenom] [item=Shock] [item=Hippalectryon] [item=Contaminate] [item=Soft Pink Filet] [item=Hydro Bolt] [item=Stonewatch Prince]x2 [item=Soft Pink Silk Veil] [item=Hippalectryon]x2 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Harpy's Roost: [item=Vampiric Featherflea] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] [item=Featherfall Pack]x54 [item=Cardinal Hippogriff] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Enamor] [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment]x2 [item=Renegade Aviar] [item=Blue Tang Hippogriff] [item=Masked Harpy]x2 [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment]x4 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment]x2 [item=Leaf Bolt]x2 [item=Zephyr Bolt] [item=Veteran's Leg Scars] [item=Bluemoon Aviar]x2 [item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece] [item=Dark Bolt] [item=Sunspot Clouddancer]x2 [item=Windcarve Harpy] [item=Death Seeker] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ghostlight Ruins: [item=Flameweed] 99/99 (Rather disappointing.....) Notable stuff: [item=Bonebound Chest]x14 [item=Longneck Scholar] [item=Shatterbone Vulture] [item=Hydro Bolt] [item=Scratch] [item=Greybeak Reaper] [item=Disorient] [item=Wraith Hound] [item=Otherworldly Aura] [item=Carrioncorn] [item=Pestilent Slash] [item=Nightmare] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mire: [item=Common Shellbug] 99/99 (took a lot longer than usual to gather.....) Notable stuff: [item=Waterlogged Trunk]x13 [item=Poisonous Crate] [item=Freezing Slash] [item=Poisonous Toridae] [item=Common Podid]x2 [item=Mist Slash] [item=Salve Kamaitachi] [item=Blackwing Croaker] [item=Psywurm] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kelp Beds: [item=Sugarmelon] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Rally] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Maren Warrior] [item=Lustrous Shell]x3 [item=Octoflyer]x2 [item=Flame Bolt] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Major Health Potion] [item=Clobber] [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] [item=Guard] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Golem Workshop: [item=High-Voltage Almonds] 99/99 Notable stuff: [item=Fish Oil]x3 [item=Delver Parts]x3 [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Vegetable Oil] [item=Borer Scrapmetal] [item=Copper Filigree Banner] [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Toolbox]x3 [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Mana Bolt] [item=Clattercog Engineer] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @Oilux I finally finished it! :D It took a really long time being a bit busy too, but this is finally done. Started: Nov. 19, 2016 at 17:43:55 Ended: Feb. 16, 2017 at 19:11:19
@blackcat886 Pinging self to find this afterward.

Training Fields: Glowing Pocket Bauble 99/99
Notable stuff: Amaranth Moth Emerald Webwing Coral Carpenter x3 Boulder Bolt x3 Frigid Bolt Freezing Slash Contuse Shining Might Fragment x2 Leafy Pack x27 Glowing Pocket Mouse x3 Leaf Bolt Luna Mith Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse x3 Aquatic Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment x2 Magical Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment x2 Disorient Wave Slash Haste Ward Reflect Diseased Might Fragment Death's-Head Stag Bumble Dark Might Fragment x2 Natural Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment
Woodland Path: Game Fowl 99/99
Notable stuff: Greenroot Janustrap x3 Furry Icewarden Puppet Leafy Pack x79 Diseased Acuity Fragment x3 Shock Bolt Natural Might Fragment x2 Leaf Bolt x2 Concentration x2 Natural Acuity Fragment x3 Sakura Owl x2 Bluefin Charger x3 Bamboo Phytocat Basilisk Earthen Might Fragment Jungle Slash x3 Frozen Acuity Fragment x3 Shock Wildwood Owl x3 Gust Slash Rock Slash Blooming Strangler Janustrap x5 Dryad Autumn Dryad x3 Cockatrice x2 Grouse Basilisk Eliminate x2 Strangler x2 Regeneration Wind Runestone Freezing Slash Pestilent Slash Fossilize Frozen Might Fragment Boulder Bolt Zephyr Might Fragment Frigid Bolt
Scorched Forest: Umbral Catfish 99/99
Notable stuff: Firebreather Cape Boulder Bolt x2 Painted Centaur Acuity Fragment x2 Wintermane Bowman x2 Wave Slash Wintermane Spearman x2 Hydro Bolt x2 Red-Winged Owlcat Might Fragment x3 Broken Penny Jar Shroud x3 Enamor x2 Moss-Covered Golem x7 Cleaver Extinguished Jackalope x3 Crowned Bonepriest Centaur Archer x2 Augite Protector x3 Dented Iron Boots Searing Jackalope Smoke Gyre x2 Zeeba x2 Earthen Acuity Fragment Umberhorn Crate Vista: Scorched Forest Discipline x2 Regeneration
Sandswept Delta: Reflective Fish Scales 99/99
Notable stuff: Jungle Slash x2 Zephyr Acuity Fragment x2 Shroud x2 Leaf Bolt x2 Wave Slash x2 Disorient Shadow Crate Fishscale Basket x13 Ward x2 Unhatched Fire Egg Dark Bolt Bolster Aquatic Might Fragment Scratch x2 Iridescent Scaleback Blinding Slash x2 Shock Bolt x2 Natural Might Fragment Storm Seeker Regeneration Dark Acuity Fragment x3 Charged Acuity Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Scholar x3 Shred Fan Scorpion Natural Acuity Fragment Envenom Discipline Carmine Serthis Magical Acuity Fragment Nightsky Fuiran
Forgotten Cave: Goliath Beetle 99/99
Notable stuff: Might Fragment Shroud Venomblade Assassin Acuity Fragment x2 Jungle Slash Shining Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment x2 Earthen Acuity Fragment x2 Blueband Duelist Cursed Bat Zephyr Acuity Fragment Blinding Slash Tropical Birdskull Armband Rune Slash Peacevine Aardvark x2 Natural Might Fragment Shock Bolt Dark Might Fragment Deepmine Aardvark x2 Earthen Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment
Bamboo Falls: Feverfew 99/99
Notable stuff: Disorient x2 Broken Penny Jar x2 Dark Acuity Fragment Clobber Fishscale Basket x18 Red-Breasted Hainu x2 Shining Acuity Fragment x2 Trick of the Light Fungalhoof Qiriq Bright Bolt Burlap Sack x6 Magical Acuity Fragment Tigerblood Foo x2 Zephyr Might Fragment x2 Shroud x2 Dented Iron Gauntlets Raptorik Warrior Baku Zephyr Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Discipline Bloodscale Greaves Mist Slash Fiery Might Fragment Bloodscale Bracers Anticipate Shale Hybrid Fragment Blacktalon Striker Haste Wandering Surgepriest Scholar Blazing Slash
Redrock Cove: Leopard Coralclimber Toxin 99/99
Notable stuff: Dainty Wavehopper Sandshore Snipper x6 Fiery Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment x6 Acuity Fragment x2 Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x13 Highfin Sea Serpent x4 Dark Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment x3 Vivid Wavehopper x2 Noxious Coralclimber x2 Frozen Might Fragment x4 Fiery Might Fragment x3 Frozen Acuity Fragment Maren Defender x3 Hydro Bolt Spiney Whale Oceansurf Magus Might Fragment x2 Mirage Puffer x3 Natural Acuity Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Murkbottom Gull x3 Maren Spearmaiden Mana Bolt x3 Diseased Acuity Fragment Leopard Coralclimber Wave Slash x2 Rock Slash Mottled Sea Serpent x2 Vista: Redrock Cove Deeprealm Hunter
(I swear, this venue was trolling me...... -_-)
Waterway: Blueridge Fin 99/99
Notable stuff: Dappled Seal x2 Waterway Pipe x17 Shale Hybrid Fragment x3 Fishscale Basket x10 Earthen Might Fragment x2 Noggle x4 Bolster Maren Currentfinder x3 Rainbow Sprite x2 Earthen Acuity Fragment x2 Sunset Lasher x2 Broken Penny Jar x2 Fossilize x2 Blueridge Greatshell x4 Concentration x2 Granite Thresher Leaf Bolt x4 Greater Sandstrike Magical Acuity Fragment x2 Everglade Lasher Crate Flame Bolt Burlap Sack Zephyr Acuity Fragment x2 Natural Acuity Fragment Everglade Lasher Shock Bolt Radioactive Slime Charged Acuity Fragment Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Maren Shark Hunter Blazing Slash Berserker Sunset Lasher Crate Aquatic Might Fragment Scholar Brown River Flight
Arena: Twilight Jewel Moth 99/99
Notable stuff: Skirmisher Pack x45 Boulder Bolt Earthen Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment x2 Meditate x2 Warcat Protector x2 Champion's Purse x26 Vista: Arena x2 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x2 Chimera x2 Sprangyroo x2 Shale Hybrid Fragment x3 Celestial Antelope Shining Acuity Fragment x2 Concentration x2 Glass Hybrid Fragment x2 Spellwall Boran x2 Scholar Boran Veteran Charcoal Sprangyroo Regeneration Longneck Skirmisher Berserker Bolster
Volcanic Vents: Siltvine 99/99 (So close to finishing this challenge ;-;)
Notable stuff: Chillwind Harpy Molten Crucible x25 Flamescale Venomcaster x4 Fiendcat x2 Dreadram Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment x4 Magma Runner Serthis Loremaster x2 Stormcloud Harpy x2 Basalt Vent Hop Ghost Manticore Flamerest Fiendcat Ignited Imp Firebelly Weaver
Rainsong Jungle: Paradise Seeds 99/99
Notable stuff: Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x3 Terra Cotta Vase x10 Parda Glass Hybrid Fragment King Parda Budwing Morpho x2 Manticore Screamer x2 Proto Manticore Meditate Shale Hybrid Fragment Goldenbeast Hippocampus Scratch Deadwood Boar
Boreal Woods: Ghostly Aura 99/99
Notable stuff: Shale Hybrid Fragment x5 Permafrost Crate Squall Rasa x2 Vista: Boreal Wood Frozen Knapsack x13 Poultrygeist x2 Morganite Flourish Bracelet Shock Bolt Glass Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Elk x3 Drown Hoarfrost Mauler
Crystal Pools: Rhodochrosite 99/99
Notable stuff: Blinding Slash x2 Crystallized Satchel x19 Almandine Sturgeon x6 Bright Bolt Clearwater Oracle Amber Gulper x3 Freezing Slash x2 Crystalplate Stinger x3 Arctic Hippalectryon x3 Contuse Mana Bolt x2 Leaf Bolt Moonbeam Crayfish x2 Soft Pink Silk Sash Congeal Gust Slash Windcarve Fugitive x2 Shred x2 Maren Warlock Disorient Stonewatch Prince Fossilize Envenom Shock Hippalectryon Contaminate Hydro Bolt Stonewatch Prince x2 Soft Pink Silk Veil Hippalectryon x2
Harpy's Roost: Vampiric Featherflea 99/99
Notable stuff: Shining Acuity Fragment Featherfall Pack x54 Cardinal Hippogriff Shock Bolt Enamor Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x2 Renegade Aviar Blue Tang Hippogriff Masked Harpy x2 Glass Hybrid Fragment x4 Shale Hybrid Fragment x2 Leaf Bolt x2 Zephyr Bolt Veteran's Leg Scars Bluemoon Aviar x2 Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Dark Bolt Sunspot Clouddancer x2 Windcarve Harpy Death Seeker
Ghostlight Ruins: Flameweed 99/99 (Rather disappointing.....)
Notable stuff: Bonebound Chest x14 Longneck Scholar Shatterbone Vulture Hydro Bolt Scratch Greybeak Reaper Disorient Wraith Hound Otherworldly Aura Carrioncorn Pestilent Slash Nightmare
Mire: Common Shellbug 99/99 (took a lot longer than usual to gather.....)
Notable stuff: Waterlogged Trunk x13 Poisonous Crate Freezing Slash Poisonous Toridae Common Podid x2 Mist Slash Salve Kamaitachi Blackwing Croaker Psywurm Shale Hybrid Fragment
Kelp Beds: Sugarmelon 99/99
Notable stuff: Rally Magical Acuity Fragment x2 Maren Warrior Lustrous Shell x3 Octoflyer x2 Flame Bolt Shock Bolt Major Health Potion Clobber Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Guard
Golem Workshop: High-Voltage Almonds 99/99
Notable stuff: Fish Oil x3 Delver Parts x3 Sentry Squawker Vegetable Oil Borer Scrapmetal Copper Filigree Banner Glass Hybrid Fragment Mistral Minion Toolbox x3 Coppercoil Creeper Mana Bolt Clattercog Engineer
@Oilux
I finally finished it! :D
It took a really long time being a bit busy too, but this is finally done.
Started: Nov. 19, 2016 at 17:43:55
Ended: Feb. 16, 2017 at 19:11:19
ew9u8Xp.png
[right][size=1]@Artimisnight12[/size][/right] [center] [quote="Venues"][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/33#post_22900852]Training Fields[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/39#post_22995853]Woodland Path[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/83#post_23900398]Scorched Forest[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/87#post_23952913]Sandswept Delta[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/356#post_31489527]Blooming Grove[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/96#post_24001007]Forgotten Cave[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573/115#post_24270612]Bamboo Falls[/url] | Redrock Cove | Waterway | Arena | Volcanic Vents | Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Wood | Crystal Pools | Harpy's Roost | Ghostlight Ruins | Mire | Kelp Beds | Golem Workshop [/size][/quote] [quote][size=4][b]Sandswept Delta[/b][/size] First Drop [item=Peacock Scorpion Tail](99/99) -------------- [b]Notable Loot[/b] [item=Vista: Sandswept Delta](On my 4th battle!)[item=disorient][item=envenom][item=minor health potion][item=leaf bolt][item=storm seeker][item=serthis alchemist][item=earthen might fragment][item=crowned bonepriest][item=fishscale basket][item=aquatic might fragment][item=boulder bolt][item=zephyr bolt][item=ward][item=aquatic acuity fragment][item=natural acuity fragment][item=iridescent scaleback][item=bolster][item=natural might fragment][item=scaleback][item=frozen might fragment][item=regeneration][item=discipline][item=scholar][item=shroud]
Venues wrote:
Training Fields | Woodland Path | Scorched Forest | Sandswept Delta | Blooming Grove | Forgotten Cave | Bamboo Falls | Redrock Cove | Waterway | Arena | Volcanic Vents | Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Wood | Crystal Pools | Harpy's Roost | Ghostlight Ruins | Mire | Kelp Beds | Golem Workshop
Quote:
Sandswept Delta
First Drop
Peacock Scorpion Tail (99/99)
Notable Loot
Vista: Sandswept Delta (On my 4th battle!) Disorient Envenom Minor Health Potion Leaf Bolt Storm Seeker Serthis Alchemist Earthen Might Fragment Crowned Bonepriest Fishscale Basket Aquatic Might Fragment Boulder Bolt Zephyr Bolt Ward Aquatic Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Iridescent Scaleback Bolster Natural Might Fragment Scaleback Frozen Might Fragment Regeneration Discipline Scholar Shroud
ZM3TQUN.png
Sure, why not, this looks fun! I've been needing something to kickstart me back into coli grinding. @Turnaboutkid [center][quote=Training Fields] [item=Herdbeast Hoof] 8/99 (whyyyyyyy) Notable drops: [item=coral carpenter] x3 [item=leafy pack] x6 [item=dark acuity fragment] [item=ember mouse] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=shining acuity fragment] [item=charged might fragment] [item=freezing slash] [item=natural might fragment] [item=frozen acuity fragment] x2 [item=death's-head stag] [/quote] [/center]
Sure, why not, this looks fun! I've been needing something to kickstart me back into coli grinding.
@Turnaboutkid

Training Fields wrote:
Herdbeast Hoof 8/99 (whyyyyyyy)

Notable drops:
Coral Carpenter x3 Leafy Pack x6 Dark Acuity Fragment Ember Mouse Zephyr Might Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Charged Might Fragment Freezing Slash Natural Might Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment x2 Death's-Head Stag

This sounds like so much fun! I'm gonna go in order while training up a dragon. @Goji [quote=Training Fields] Begun Nov. 19th, 18:00 FR [b]Collecting[/b]: [item=reverse silkworm moth] [u]Current progress: 74/99[/u] [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=meditate]x2 [item=leafy pack]x14 [item=luna mith crate] [item= luna mith][item=bright bolt] [item=regeneration] [item=natural might fragment] [item=charged acuity fragment] [item=leafy moth] [item= death's head stag] [item=concentration]x2 [item=boulder bolt] [item= magical might fragment] [item=ember mouse] [item=ward]x2 [item=amaranth moth] [item=frozen might fragment] [item=wave slash] [item=tropical birdskull headdress] [item=emerald webwing] [/quote] [quote=Woodland Path][/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest][/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta][/quote] [quote=Forgotten Cave][/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls][/quote] [quote=Redrock Cove][/quote] [quote=Waterway][/quote] [quote=Arena][/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle][/quote] [quote=Boreal Wood][/quote] [quote=Crystal Pools][/quote] [quote=Harpy's Roost][/quote] [quote=Ghostlight Ruins][/quote] [quote=Mire][/quote] [quote=Kelp Beds][/quote] [quote=Golem Workshop][/quote]
This sounds like so much fun! I'm gonna go in order while training up a dragon.
@Goji
Training Fields wrote:
Begun Nov. 19th, 18:00 FR
Collecting: Reverse Silkworm Moth
Current progress: 74/99
Notable drops: Meditate x2 Leafy Pack x14 Luna Mith Crate Luna Mith Bright Bolt Regeneration Natural Might Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Leafy Moth Concentration x2 Boulder Bolt Magical Might Fragment Ember Mouse Ward x2 Amaranth Moth Frozen Might Fragment Wave Slash Tropical Birdskull Headdress Emerald Webwing
Woodland Path wrote:
Scorched Forest wrote:
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Bamboo Falls wrote:
Redrock Cove wrote:
Waterway wrote:
Arena wrote:
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Boreal Wood wrote:
Crystal Pools wrote:
Harpy's Roost wrote:
Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Mire wrote:
Kelp Beds wrote:
Golem Workshop wrote:
I'll join in as well. Lets see: @Littlefoxchild [quote=Training Fields][item=Firestarter][b]Collected 99/99 Complete! Notable Drops:[/b] [item=Luna Mith]x2[item=Leafy Moth][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse]x2[item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse]x2[item=Meditate][item=Boulder Bolt]x2[item=Leaf Bolt][item=Concentration][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment]x2[item=Magical Acuity Fragment]x2[item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Disorient ][item=Leafy Pack]x17[/quote] [quote=Woodland Path][item=Strangling Root][b]Collected 1/99 WIP! Notable Drops:[/b] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest][item=][b]Collected 0/99 WIP! Notable Drops:[/b] [/quote] [quote=Forgotten Cave][item=][b]Collected 0/99 WIP! Notable Drops:[/b] [/quote] [quote=Water Ways][item=][b]Collected 0/99 WIP! Notable Drops:[/b] [/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle][item=] [b]Collected: 0/99 WIP! Notable Drops:[/b] [/quote] [quote=Boreal Wood][item=][b]Collected: 0/99 WIP! Notable Drops:[/b] [/quote] [quote=Mire][item=][b]Collected 0/99 WIP! Notable Drops:[/b] [/quote]
I'll join in as well. Lets see:
@Littlefoxchild
Training Fields wrote:
Firestarter Collected 99/99 Complete!

Notable Drops:

Luna Mith x2 Leafy Moth Glowing Pocket Mouse Amaranth Moth Death's-Head Stag Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse x2 Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse x2 Meditate Boulder Bolt x2 Leaf Bolt Concentration Earthen Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment x2 Magical Acuity Fragment x2 Natural Acuity Fragment Disorient Leafy Pack x17
Woodland Path wrote:
Strangling Root Collected 1/99 WIP!

Notable Drops:

Scorched Forest wrote:
Collected 0/99 WIP!

Notable Drops:
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Collected 0/99 WIP!

Notable Drops:

Water Ways wrote:
Collected 0/99 WIP!

Notable Drops:

Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Collected: 0/99 WIP!

Notable Drops:

Boreal Wood wrote:
Collected: 0/99 WIP!

Notable Drops:

Mire wrote:
Collected 0/99 WIP!

Notable Drops:

I think I'll give this a shot. Starting in the Training Fields. @Canislupus11 [quote=Training Fields-done!] [b]Collecting[/b]: [item=pollen] [u]Current progress: 99/99[/u] [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=minor health potion]x15 [item=frozen might fragment] [item=leafy pack]x14 [item=shining might fragment]x2 [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=wave slash] [item=natural might fragment] [item=reflect] [item=ruby webwing] [item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse] [item=frigid bolt] [item=emerald webwing] [item=glowing pocket mouse] [item=concentration] [item=dark might fragment] [item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse] [item=clobber] [item=deepearth geode]x27 [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=leafy moth] [item=haste] [item=ember mouse] [item=coral carpenter][/quote] [quote=Woodland Path] [b]Collecting[/b]: [item=harvestman] [u]Current progress: 14/99[/u] [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=leafy pack]x11 [item=frozen might fragment] [item=dryad] [item=zephyr bolt] [item=rock slash] [item=envenom] [item=blooming strangler] [item=minor health potion] [item=strangler][/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest-done!] [b]Collecting[/b]: [item=emerald shiners] [u]Current progress: 99/99[/u] [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=earthen might fragment] [item=deepearth geode]x61 [item=neglected caveminder chest]x2 [item=minor health potion]x5 [item=wintermane spearman] [item=zeeba] [item=shroud] [item=broken penny jar] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=rally] [item=umberhorn qiriq] [item=wintermane bowman] [item=dark acuity fragment][/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta][/quote] [quote=Forgotten Cave][/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls][/quote] [quote=Redrock Cove][/quote] [quote=Waterway][/quote] [quote=Arena][/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle][/quote] [quote=Boreal Wood][/quote] [quote=Crystal Pools][/quote] [quote=Harpy's Roost][/quote] [quote=Ghostlight Ruins][/quote] [quote=Mire][/quote] [quote=Kelp Beds][/quote] [quote=Golem Workshop][/quote]
I think I'll give this a shot. Starting in the Training Fields.
@Canislupus11
Training Fields-done! wrote:
Collecting: Pollen
Current progress: 99/99
Notable drops:
Minor Health Potion x15 Frozen Might Fragment Leafy Pack x14 Shining Might Fragment x2 Natural Acuity Fragment Wave Slash Natural Might Fragment Reflect Ruby Webwing Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Frigid Bolt Emerald Webwing Glowing Pocket Mouse Concentration Dark Might Fragment Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Clobber Deepearth Geode x27 Zephyr Might Fragment Leafy Moth Haste Ember Mouse Coral Carpenter
Woodland Path wrote:
Collecting: Harvestman
Current progress: 14/99
Notable drops:
Leafy Pack x11 Frozen Might Fragment Dryad Zephyr Bolt Rock Slash Envenom Blooming Strangler Minor Health Potion Strangler
Scorched Forest-done! wrote:
Collecting: Emerald Shiners
Current progress: 99/99
Notable drops:
Earthen Might Fragment Deepearth Geode x61 Neglected Caveminder Chest x2 Minor Health Potion x5 Wintermane Spearman Zeeba Shroud Broken Penny Jar Zephyr Might Fragment Rally Umberhorn Qiriq Wintermane Bowman Dark Acuity Fragment
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Bamboo Falls wrote:
Redrock Cove wrote:
Waterway wrote:
Arena wrote:
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Boreal Wood wrote:
Crystal Pools wrote:
Harpy's Roost wrote:
Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Mire wrote:
Kelp Beds wrote:
Golem Workshop wrote:
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 704 705