Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 704 705
[quote=finished venues][columns][item=dwarf fawn] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/13#post_22616176]Training Fields[/url][/center][nextcol][item=wildwood owlet] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/19#post_22702869]Woodland Path[/url][/center][nextcol][item=lyretail puffer] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/22#post_22739624]Arena[/url][/center][nextcol][item=clown hippocamp spines] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/14#post_22629490]Rainsong Jungle[/url][/center][nextcol][item=heartred croaker leg] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/8#post_22554912]Mire[/url][/center][/columns][/quote] I got the arena vista, now I just need like, 14 other vistas still to finish all the coliseum vista collection T u T Going to do the crystal pools during starfall, but I did my first battle now :3c [quote=Crystal Pools][center][item=Chrysoberyl] 1/99[/center] [b]Notable drops:[/b] [item=contuse][item=magical shard][item=almandine sturgeon]x2[item=health potion]x2[item=hippalectryon][item=crystallized satchel][item=blazing slash][item=chalcedony snipper][item=enfeeble][/quote]
finished venues wrote:
Dwarf Fawn Wildwood Owlet Lyretail Puffer Clown Hippocamp Spines Heartred Croaker Leg
I got the arena vista, now I just need like, 14 other vistas still to finish all the coliseum vista collection T u T
Going to do the crystal pools during starfall, but I did my first battle now :3c
Crystal Pools wrote:
Chrysoberyl
1/99

Notable drops:
Contuse Magical Shard Almandine Sturgeon x2 Health Potion x2 Hippalectryon Crystallized Satchel Blazing Slash Chalcedony Snipper Enfeeble
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
The Mire is so incredibly boring. LOL At least I am now halfway completed.
The Mire is so incredibly boring. LOL At least I am now halfway completed.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
88286628.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@Croak Thank you and congrats on the vista! I only have the crystal pools one so far. I spent a lot of time there for the xtreme patience challenge and I hope I'll get out of the Falls soon so I can go two challenges in one in the crystal pools starting tomorrow..

@HSoup thank you! This challenge is great for me :3 Good luck with the croaker legs!

@Louretta I always love seeing you around there coli challenge threads :3 congrats on finishing the falls in time!
@Croak Thank you and congrats on the vista! I only have the crystal pools one so far. I spent a lot of time there for the xtreme patience challenge and I hope I'll get out of the Falls soon so I can go two challenges in one in the crystal pools starting tomorrow..

@HSoup thank you! This challenge is great for me :3 Good luck with the croaker legs!

@Louretta I always love seeing you around there coli challenge threads :3 congrats on finishing the falls in time!
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
@Koel - LOL I'm getting plenty of Croaker legs. The item I have to get a stack of is Common Shellbugs and they seem to have become an endangered species. LOL Darn insect eating dragons seem to have wiped them out. =D
@Koel - LOL I'm getting plenty of Croaker legs. The item I have to get a stack of is Common Shellbugs and they seem to have become an endangered species. LOL Darn insect eating dragons seem to have wiped them out. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup oh, oops.. I think that was someone else. I am a bit spaced out currently!
@HSoup oh, oops.. I think that was someone else. I am a bit spaced out currently!
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
@Koel
Ah, I see, well its a nice vista! I've seen a few people with it and have wondered what it was, actually!
I hope I can snag it while I'm in there for the starfall ; o ;
Good luck in the falls, friend!
I didn't think I'd get out of the arena in time to do the pools like I had hoped since the longneck menders seemed to avoid me as much as possible since I started it. But I made it out a bit ago and now can just relax and get ready for major grinding during starfall u 3u

@HSoup
Also with the mire being boring, you could train fodder a bunch to try to make it worth the effort XD
That's what I did for the mire at least, it kinda kept me motivated to keep going when I saw the nice cash flow of exalting the fodder.
@Koel
Ah, I see, well its a nice vista! I've seen a few people with it and have wondered what it was, actually!
I hope I can snag it while I'm in there for the starfall ; o ;
Good luck in the falls, friend!
I didn't think I'd get out of the arena in time to do the pools like I had hoped since the longneck menders seemed to avoid me as much as possible since I started it. But I made it out a bit ago and now can just relax and get ready for major grinding during starfall u 3u

@HSoup
Also with the mire being boring, you could train fodder a bunch to try to make it worth the effort XD
That's what I did for the mire at least, it kinda kept me motivated to keep going when I saw the nice cash flow of exalting the fodder.
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
@Croak - Yeah, I am training fodder. I used to train all my fodder there, but after a couple years, I just find it to be mind-numbing. There aren't a lot of good drops in the Mire. And really, I shouldn't complain since I did get a Wartoad Boss familiar. I think I have just spent way too much time in there. LOL
@Croak - Yeah, I am training fodder. I used to train all my fodder there, but after a couple years, I just find it to be mind-numbing. There aren't a lot of good drops in the Mire. And really, I shouldn't complain since I did get a Wartoad Boss familiar. I think I have just spent way too much time in there. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
I'm gonna do this! [s]I'll edit this with my progress soon~[/s] Where? [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] [b]Item:[/b] [item=Spotted Seabeak] 74/99 [b]Rad drops?[/b] [item=Infestation Hound]x2 [item=Shatterbone Vulture]x1 [item=Frigid Bolt]x1 [item=Carrioncorn]x2 [item=Health Potion]x19 [item=Blinding slash]x2 [item=Swallow's Wing fans] [item=Mist slash]x1 [item=Otherworldly aura]x1 [item=Aer phantom]x2 [item=Longneck medium]x1 [item=Spectral Sneak Chest]x1 WOW [item=Greybeak reaper]x1 [item=Somber spirit]x1 [item=lux spectre]x1 [item=Swallow's arm guards]x1
I'm gonna do this! I'll edit this with my progress soon~

Where? Ghostlight Ruins

Item: Spotted Seabeak 74/99

Rad drops?

Infestation Hound x2 Shatterbone Vulture x1 Frigid Bolt x1 Carrioncorn x2 Health Potion x19 Blinding Slash x2 Swallow's Wing Fans Mist Slash x1 Otherworldly Aura x1 Aer Phantom x2 Longneck Medium x1 Spectral Sneak Chest x1 WOW Greybeak Reaper x1 Somber Spirit x1 Lux Spectre x1 Swallow's Arm Guards x1
icebanner.pngi1jApVu.pngiYOGP.giftlZ4H.gif
@GalacticCannibal

Going to do this soon because I need to take a break from fodder sometimes. Will probably start in the boreal woods.
@GalacticCannibal

Going to do this soon because I need to take a break from fodder sometimes. Will probably start in the boreal woods.
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
I'm having a bored day, so this seems a good time to start something new! I'll be focusing on venues with boss monsters to begin with. We'll see if I get sick of things by the end of the harder venues! Bold: Current Strike: Finished [s]Training Fields[/s] [i]10/13[/i] [s]Woodland Path[/s] [i]10/17[/i] [s]Scorched Forest[/s] [i]10/14[/i] [s]Sandswept Delta[/s] [i]10/2[/i] [s]Forgotten Cave[/s] [i]10/21[/i] [s]Bamboo Falls[/s] [i]1/3[/i] [s]Waterway[/s] [i]9/28[/i] [s]Redrock Cave[/s] [i]11/22[/i] [s]Arena[/s] [i]9/25[/i] [s]Rainsong Jungle[/s] [i]9/30[/i] [s]Boreal Wood[/s] [i]10/14[/i] [s]Crystal Pools[/s] [i]9/27[/i] [s]Harpy's Roost[/s] [i]12/1[/i] [s]Ghostlight Ruins[/s] [i]10/7[/i] [s]Mire[/s] [i]10/29[/i] [s]Kelp Beds[/s] [i]1/4[/i] [s]Golem Workshop[/s] [i]10/5[/i] [b]I did it! I'm done! Woohoo![/b] ----- ----- [b]Training Fields[/b] [item=Ruby Brooch] (99/99) [item=Minor Health Potion] x 16 [item=Meditate] x 3 [item=Reflect] x 2 [item=Boulder Bolt] x 2 [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] x 3 [item=Amaranth Moth] x 4 [item=Leafy Moth] x 2 [item=Boulder Bolt][item=Training Fields][item=Freezing Slash][item=Ward][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] ----- [b]Woodland Path[/b] [item=Leafy Pack] (99/99) [item=Minor Health Potion] x 20 [item=Concentration] x 4 [item=Boulder Bolt] x 2 [item=Fiery Might Fragment] x 2 [item=Natural Might Fragment] x 4 [item=Diseased Might Fragment] x 4 [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] x 3 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] x 4 [item=Wildwood Owl] x 2 [item=Cockatrice] x 2 [item=Basilisk] x 2 [item=Strangler] x 5 [item=Blooming Strangler] x 3 [item=Autumn Dryad] x 4 [item=Clown Charger] x 3 [item=Coral Basilisk] x 3 [item=Disease Acuity Fragment][item=Eliminate][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Heavy Earthshaker Doll][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Freezing Slash][item=Shock Bolt][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Dryad Crate][item=Gust Slash][item=Rock Slash][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Regeneration][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Bolster][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Bluefin Charger] ----- [b]Scorched Forest[/b] [item=Emerald Shiners] (100/99) [item=Minor Health Potion] x 8 [item=Zeeba] x 3 [item=Wintermane Bowman][item=Centaur Archer][item=Gladewalker Cape][item=Disorient][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Ward][item=Might Fragment][item=Fossilize][item=Blinding Slash][item=Hydro Bolt][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Enamor][item=Regeneration][item=Extinguished Jackalope] ----- [b]Sandswept Delta[/b] Oh boy, another bad one. [item=Toxindiver] (100/99) [item=Stellar Scholar Chest] x 3 [item=Minor Health Potion] x 27 [item=Scratch] x 2 [item=Shred] x 3 [item=Bolster] x 2 [item=Shroud] x 5 [item=Disorient] x 2 [item=Leaf Bolt] x 3 [item=Mana Bolt] x 2 [item=Zephyr Bolt] x 2 [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] x 4 [item=Dark Might Fragment] x 7 [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] x 3 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] x 4 [item=Natural Might Fragment] x 2 [item=Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Carmine Serthis] x 3 [item=Opheodrys Serthis] x 3 [item=Iridescent Scaleback] x 2 [item=Nightsky Fuiran] x 2 [item=Bright Bolt][item=Blazing Slash][item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Blinding Slash][item=Might Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Serthis Alchemist][item=Vista: Sandswept Delta][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Shadow Serpent][item=Jungle Slash][item=Enamor][item=Regeneration][item=Congeal][item=Shadow Crate][item=Storm Seeker][item=Ward][item=Eliminate][item=Fan Scorpion][item=Greatshell][item=Sethis Potionmaster][item=Reflect][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Tropical Birdskull Necklace] I'm free! Free! ----- [b]Forgotten Cave[/b] [item=Duelist Hilt] (99/99) [item=Minor Health Potion] x 50 [item=Scratch] x 3 [item=Might Fragment] x 2 [item=Charged Might Fragment] x 2 [item=Dark Might Fragment] x 2 [item=Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] x 3 [item=Runic Bat] x 3 [item=Cursed Bat] x 3 [item=Dwarf Truffle] x 5 [item=Ancient Fungus] x 2 [item=Peacevine Aardvark] x 3 [item=Emerald Cave Jewel] x 2 [item=Citrine Cave Jewel] x 2 [item=Centaur Berserker] x 2 [item=Swiftfoot Slayer] x 2 [item=Crimson Reef Snail] x 3 [item=Blueband Duelist] x 2 [item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Vista: Forgotten Cave][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Rock Slash][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Berserk][item=Jungle Slash][item=Parasitic Fungus][item=Drown][item=Midnight Cape][item=Dented Iron Tail Cuffs][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Congeal][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Haste][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Jungle Slash][item=Bramble Guardian][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Freezing Slash][item=Enamor] It took me half an hour alone to get the last two hilts. I am thoroughly done with being trolled by the serthis during this challenge. :U ----- [b]Bamboo Falls[/b] Honestly this might be as bad as the bottles from Redrock Cave. [item=Jasper] (99/99) [item=Minor Health Potion] x 108 [item=Clobber] x 13 [item=Bolster] x 3 [item=Regeneration] x 2 [item=Scholar] x 4 [item=Ambush] x 2 [item=Blazing Slash] x 8 [item=Gust Slash] x 10 [item=Mist Slash] x 15 [item=Bright Bolt] x 4 [item=Vile Bolt] x 4 [item=Mana Bolt] x 3 [item=Drown] x 3 [item=Shroud] x 6 [item=Enfeeble] x 2 [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] x 6 [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] x 8 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] x 9 [item=Earthen Might Fragment] x 5 [item=Fiery Might Fragment] x 6 [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] x 10 [item=Aquatic Might Fragment] x 2 [item=Dark Might Fragment] x 5 [item=Shining Might Fragment] x 7 [item=Magical Might Fragment] x 7 [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] x 6 [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] x 5 [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] x 4 [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] x 4 [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] x 10 [item=Wandering Surgepriest] x 10 [item=Tengu] x 6 [item=Raptorik Warrior] x 11 [item=Blacktalon Striker] x 2 [item=Dreameater] x 18 [item=Baku] x 13 [item=Tigerblood Foo] x 12 [item=Mantled Foo] x 2 [item=Hainu] x 5 [item=Red-Breasted Hainu] x 7 [item=Gale Wolf] x 2 [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq] x 3 [item=Carmine Serthis] x 3 [item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards] x 5 [item=Veteran's Eye Scar] x 3 [item=Veteran's Leg Scars] x 2 [item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars] x 3 [item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece] x 2 [item=Vista: Bamboo Falls] x 3 [item=Light's Trick Crate] x 2 [item=Sardonyx Cabochon Chest] x 2 [item=Broken Geode Chest] x 3 [item=Ancient Soul Chest][item=Trick of the Light][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Fungalhoof Crate][item=Umbra Wolf][item=Hainu Crate][item=Ethereal Trickster][item=Eliminate][item=Dreameater Crate][item=Berserk][item=Disorient][item=Bloodscale Greaves][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Tengu Crate][item=Haste][item=Bloodscale Bracers][item=Dented Iron Helmet][item=Dreameater's Crate][item=Discipline] ----- [b]Waterway[/b] [item=Bluelipped Thresh] (99/99) [item=Minor Health Potion] x 5 [item=Haste] x 2 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] x 4 [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] x 2 [item=Rainbow Sprite] x 2 [item=Grey River Flight] x 2 [item=Vista: Waterway][item=Youngest God Chest][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Greater Sandstrike][item=Drown][item=Noggle][item=Celestian Shimmer Chest][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Concentration][item=Berserker][item=Maren Shark Hunter][item=Dented Iron Helmet][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Runeborne Chest][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Scholar] ----- [b]Redrock Cave[/b] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] (99/99) [item=Minor Health Potion] x 179 [item=Major Health Potion] x 7 [item=Meditate] x 3 [item=Sap] x 4 [item=Rally] x 4 [item=Rock Slash] x 4 [item=Blazing Slash] x 4 [item=Gust Slash] x 2 [item=Wave Slash] x 2 [item=Freezing Slash] x 2 [item=Hydro Bolt] x 4 [item=Bright Bolt] x 2 [item=Acuity Fragment] x 19 [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] x 6 [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] x 3 [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] x 14 [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] x 7 [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] x 5 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] x 8 [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Might Fragment] x 10 [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] x 5 [item=Aquatic Might Fragment] x 15 [item=Shining Might Fragment] x 7 [item=Frozen Might Fragment] x 4 [item=Natural Might Fragment] x 3 [item=Magical Might Fragment] x 4 [item=Mottled Sea Serpent] x 11 [item=Highfin Sea Serpent] x 5 [item=Mirage Puffer] x 8 [item=Daydream Puffer] x 9 [item=Waveswell Sorcerer] x 10 [item=Oceansurf Magus] x 5 [item=Maren Spearmaiden] x 11 [item=Maren Defender] x 5 [item=Leopard Coralclimber] x 10 [item=Noxious Coralclimber] x 7 [item=Vivid Wavehopper] x 17 [item=Dainty Wavehopper] x 4 [item=Sandshore Snipper] x 9 [item=Riptide Clipper] x 11 [item=Tradewinds Gull] x 7 [item=Murkbottom Gull] x 6 [item=Deeprealm Hunter] x 2 [item=Vista: Redrock Cove] x 2 [item=Plague's Daughter Chest] x 2 [item=Smog Keeper Chest] x 2 [item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Plague Doctor Chest][item=Tincture of Dissolution][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Bogwyrm Chest][item=Scratch][item=Shedding Season Chest][item=Mana Bolt][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment] THAT ONLY TOOK ME A MONTH TO COMPLETE. NO BIG DEAL. ----- [b]ARENA[/b] [item=Hopping Mouse] (99/99) [item=Minor Health Potion] x 7 [item=Bolster] x 3 [item=Ward] x 2 [item=Regeneration] x 2 [item=Envenom] x 2 [item=Warcat PRotector] x 2 [item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Enamor][item=Celestial Antelope][item=Spellwall Boran][item=Silver Springbok][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Double-Tailed Warcat][item=Chimera][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Berserker][item=Vista: Arena][item=Ethereal Planet Chest][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Discipline][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Eliminate][item=Envenom][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] ----- [b]Rainsong Jungle[/b] [item=Vibrant Flutterer] (99/99) [item=Minor Health Potion] x 9 [item=Health Potion] x 9 [item=Runeborne Chest] x 2 [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] x 2 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] x 3 [item=Ringlet Amphithere] x 2 [item=Manticore Screamer] x 2 [item=Proto Manticore] x 2 [item=Hippocampus] x 4 [item=Clown Hippocampus] x 2 [item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Regeneration][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Scratch][item=King Parda][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=Concentration] ----- [b]Boreal Wood[/b] [item=Blue-Striped Centipede] (99/99) [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] x 2 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] x 4 [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] x 2[item=Shalebuck] x 3 [item=Snowfall Elk] x 2 [item=Winter Cape][item=Nochnyr][item=Elk][item=Morganite Flourish Tail Drape][item=Bloodscale Chest Guard][item=Fossilize][item=Vista: Boreal Wood][item=Furry Icewarden Puppet][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Drown][item=Venerable Shalebuck] ----- [b]Crystal Pools[/b] My Crystal Pool item is terrible, but it's a good week for it at least! [item=Almandine] (99/99) [item=Health Potion] x 34 [item=Freezing Slash] x 2 [item=Mana Bolt] x 2 [item=Sear] x 2 [item=Almandine Sturgeon] x 2 [item=Amber Gulper] x 4 [item=Crystalplate Stinger] x 3 [item=Hippalectryon] x 3 [item=Arctic Hippalectryon] x 3 [item=Youngest God Chest] x 2 [item=Clearwater Oracle] x 4 [item=Rhodochrosite Crane] x 2 [item=Moonbeam Crayfish] x 4 [item=Stonewatch Prince] x 3 [item=Windcarve Fugitive] x 2 [item=Soft Pink Filet][item=Sparkling Stinger][item=Wave Slash][item=Vile Bolt][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Runeborne Chest][item=Vista: Crystal Pools][item=Blind Slash][item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Gust Slash][item=Shock][item=Maren Warlock][item=Mana Slash][item=Runeborne Chest][item=Etheral Planet Chest][item=Hawksbill Goliath][item=Shred] When I originally finished the Crystal Pools for my familiar collection, it took me much longer to get a Moonbeam Crayfish on my own than to get three boss turtles. And now I have four. ----- [b]Harpy's Roost[/b] [item=Bluemoon Dartling] (101/99) [item=Minor Health Potion] x 3 [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] x 3 [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] x 2 [item=Shock Bolt] x 2 [item=Shroud] x 2 [item=Enfeeble] x 2 [item=Renegade Aviar] x 3 [item=Ancient Memories Chest][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Snow Streak][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Twilight Cape][item=Contuse][item=Sardonyx Cabochon Chest][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Masked Harpy][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Wave Slash][item=Dodo][item=Hooded Dodo][item=Fallen Streak][item=Bluemoon Aviar][item=Contaminate][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] ----- [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] [item=Dandelion Seeds] (99/99) [item=Health Potion] x 21 [item=Scratch] x 2 [item=Shred] x 2 [item=Envenom] x 2 [item=Fossilize] x 2 [item=Lux Spectre] x 2 [item=Meditate][item=Flame Bolt][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Wraith Hound][item=Pronghorn Stomper][item=Drown][item=Tatterwing Carcass][item=Aer Phantom][item=Longneck Medium][item=Carrioncorn][item=Freezing Slash][item=Meditate][item=Shroud][item=Infestation Hound][item=Wendigo][item=Contaminate][item=Thunder Slash] ----- [b]Mire[/b] [item=Cerdae Sparkle] (99/99) [item=Health Potion] x 41 [item=Scholar] x 2 [item=Reflect] x 2 [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] x 5 [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] x 5 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] x 5 [item=Blazing Slash] x 2 [item=Flame Bolt] x 2 [item=Shock Bolt] x 4 [item=Frigid Bolt] x 3 [item=Bright Bolt] x 3 [item=Contaminate] x 2 [item=Southmarsh Podid] x 5 [item=Common Podid] x 6 [item=Poisonous Toridae] x 7 [item=Venomous Toridae] x 8 [item=Sickle Kamaitachi] x 5 [item=Salve Kamaitachi] x 4 [item=Scythe Kamaitachi] x 2 [item=Blackwing Croaker] x 4 [item=Mossy Cerdae] x 3 [item=Brilliant Psywurm] x 5 [item=Psywurm] x 3 [item=Shellion] x 7 [item=Mistwatch Shellion] x 2 [item=Blackwing Croaker] x 2 [item=Plague's Daughter Chest] x 4 [item=Plasma Taucher Chest] x 2 [item=Bogwyrm Chest] x 5 [item=Enamor][item=Jungle Slash][item=Dark Bolt][item=Shock][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Blinding Slash][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Woodsdrake Cape][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Wetland Unicorn][item=Enfeeble][item=Shedding Season Chest][item=Scarlet Wooly Antennae][item=Gust Slash][item=Rune Slash][item=Vile Bolt][item=Thunder Slash][item=Rock Slash][item=Sear][item=Mistwatch Shellion Crate][item=Rally][item=Wartoad] That took way longer than it should have. ----- [b]Kelp Beds[/b] [item=Butterflyfish] (99/99) [item=Minor Health Potion] x 10 [item=Health Potion] x 15 [item=Major Health Potion] x 4 [item=Cleansing Tonic] x 2 [item=Mist Slash] x 2 [item=Hydro Bolt] x 2 [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] x 4 [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] x 2 [item=Mammertee] x 2 [item=Kelp Tender] x 2 [item=Depin] x 2 [item=Corrosive Depin][item=Shock][item=Thunder Slash][item=Wavespun Feathered Wings][item=Golden Porpoise][item=Maren Wavesinger Crate][item=Shroud][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Octoflyer][item=Shock][item=Relic Eel] I'M DONE I AM FREE ----- [b]Workshop[/b] I never wanted to leave this venue anyway. [item=Mistral Beetle] (99/99) [item=Health Potion] x 19 [item=Major Health Potion] x 6 [item=Sap] x 2 [item=Leaf Bolt] x 2 [item=Clattercog Engineer] x 2 [item=Swift Volt][item=Spellbound Golem][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Bright Bolt][item=Thunder Slash][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Sear][item=Construction Mith][item=Flame Bolt][item=Swift Lumen][item=Spellbound Crate][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] Surprisingly not as bad as the Delta. This is the first venue I haven't gotten a vista in, though.
I'm having a bored day, so this seems a good time to start something new!

I'll be focusing on venues with boss monsters to begin with. We'll see if I get sick of things by the end of the harder venues!

Bold: Current
Strike: Finished

Training Fields 10/13
Woodland Path 10/17
Scorched Forest 10/14
Sandswept Delta 10/2
Forgotten Cave 10/21
Bamboo Falls 1/3
Waterway 9/28
Redrock Cave 11/22
Arena 9/25
Rainsong Jungle 9/30
Boreal Wood 10/14
Crystal Pools 9/27
Harpy's Roost 12/1
Ghostlight Ruins 10/7
Mire 10/29
Kelp Beds 1/4
Golem Workshop 10/5

I did it! I'm done! Woohoo!

Training Fields

Ruby Brooch (99/99)

Minor Health Potion x 16 Meditate x 3 Reflect x 2 Boulder Bolt x 2 Frozen Acuity Fragment x 2 Magical Acuity Fragment x 2 Natural Acuity Fragment x 3 Amaranth Moth x 4 Leafy Moth x 2
Boulder Bolt Freezing Slash Ward Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Frozen Might Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Emerald Webwing Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse

Woodland Path

Leafy Pack (99/99)

Minor Health Potion x 20 Concentration x 4 Boulder Bolt x 2 Fiery Might Fragment x 2 Natural Might Fragment x 4 Diseased Might Fragment x 4 Earthen Acuity Fragment x 2 Fiery Acuity Fragment x 2 Zephyr Acuity Fragment x 3 Natural Acuity Fragment x 4 Wildwood Owl x 2 Cockatrice x 2 Basilisk x 2 Strangler x 5 Blooming Strangler x 3 Autumn Dryad x 4 Clown Charger x 3 Coral Basilisk x 3
Eliminate Frozen Might Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Freezing Slash Shock Bolt Fiery Acuity Fragment Pestilent Slash Dryad Crate Gust Slash Rock Slash Unhatched Plague Egg Blushing Pink Rose Grouse Basilisk Regeneration Veteran's Leg Scars Bolster Fiery Acuity Fragment Charged Might Fragment Death's-Head Stag Bluefin Charger

Scorched Forest

Emerald Shiners (100/99)

Minor Health Potion x 8 Zeeba x 3
Wintermane Bowman Centaur Archer Gladewalker Cape Disorient Death's-Head Stag Ward Might Fragment Fossilize Blinding Slash Hydro Bolt Earthen Acuity Fragment Enamor Regeneration Extinguished Jackalope

Sandswept Delta

Oh boy, another bad one.

Toxindiver (100/99)

Stellar Scholar Chest x 3 Minor Health Potion x 27 Scratch x 2 Shred x 3 Bolster x 2 Shroud x 5 Disorient x 2 Leaf Bolt x 3 Mana Bolt x 2 Zephyr Bolt x 2 Dark Acuity Fragment x 4 Dark Might Fragment x 7 Zephyr Might Fragment x 3 Natural Acuity Fragment x 4 Natural Might Fragment x 2 Acuity Fragment x 2 Carmine Serthis x 3 Opheodrys Serthis x 3 Iridescent Scaleback x 2 Nightsky Fuiran x 2
Bright Bolt Blazing Slash Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Blinding Slash Might Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Serthis Alchemist Vista: Sandswept Delta Aquatic Acuity Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Shadow Serpent Jungle Slash Enamor Regeneration Congeal Shadow Crate Storm Seeker Ward Eliminate Fan Scorpion Greatshell Reflect Frozen Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Tropical Birdskull Necklace

I'm free! Free!

Forgotten Cave

Duelist Hilt (99/99)

Minor Health Potion x 50 Scratch x 3 Might Fragment x 2 Charged Might Fragment x 2 Dark Might Fragment x 2 Acuity Fragment x 2 Earthen Acuity Fragment x 2 Aquatic Acuity Fragment x 2 Fiery Acuity Fragment x 3 Runic Bat x 3 Cursed Bat x 3 Dwarf Truffle x 5 Ancient Fungus x 2 Peacevine Aardvark x 3 Emerald Cave Jewel x 2 Citrine Cave Jewel x 2 Centaur Berserker x 2 Swiftfoot Slayer x 2 Crimson Reef Snail x 3 Blueband Duelist x 2
Dark Acuity Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Vista: Forgotten Cave Diseased Might Fragment Rock Slash Natural Acuity Fragment Jungle Slash Parasitic Fungus Drown Midnight Cape Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Aquatic Might Fragment Congeal Venomblade Assassin Diseased Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Haste Shining Acuity Fragment Jungle Slash Bramble Guardian Shining Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Freezing Slash Enamor

It took me half an hour alone to get the last two hilts. I am thoroughly done with being trolled by the serthis during this challenge. :U

Bamboo Falls

Honestly this might be as bad as the bottles from Redrock Cave.

Jasper (99/99)

Minor Health Potion x 108 Clobber x 13 Bolster x 3 Regeneration x 2 Scholar x 4 Ambush x 2 Blazing Slash x 8 Gust Slash x 10 Mist Slash x 15 Bright Bolt x 4 Vile Bolt x 4 Mana Bolt x 3 Drown x 3 Shroud x 6 Enfeeble x 2 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x 6 Glass Hybrid Fragment x 8 Shale Hybrid Fragment x 9 Earthen Might Fragment x 5 Fiery Might Fragment x 6 Zephyr Might Fragment x 10 Aquatic Might Fragment x 2 Dark Might Fragment x 5 Shining Might Fragment x 7 Magical Might Fragment x 7 Earthen Acuity Fragment x 6 Zephyr Acuity Fragment x 5 Aquatic Acuity Fragment x 4 Dark Acuity Fragment x 4 Shining Acuity Fragment x 10 Wandering Surgepriest x 10 Tengu x 6 Raptorik Warrior x 11 Blacktalon Striker x 2 Dreameater x 18 Baku x 13 Tigerblood Foo x 12 Mantled Foo x 2 Hainu x 5 Red-Breasted Hainu x 7 Gale Wolf x 2 Fungalhoof Qiriq x 3 Carmine Serthis x 3 Bloodscale Shoulder Guards x 5 Veteran's Eye Scar x 3 Veteran's Leg Scars x 2 Veteran's Shoulder Scars x 3 Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece x 2 Vista: Bamboo Falls x 3 Light's Trick Crate x 2 Sardonyx Cabochon Chest x 2 Broken Geode Chest x 3
Ancient Soul Chest Trick of the Light Unhatched Wind Egg Magical Acuity Fragment Fungalhoof Crate Umbra Wolf Hainu Crate Ethereal Trickster Eliminate Dreameater Crate Disorient Bloodscale Greaves Zephyr Bolt Tengu Crate Haste Bloodscale Bracers Dented Iron Helmet Dreameater's Crate Discipline

Waterway

Bluelipped Thresh (99/99)

Minor Health Potion x 5 Haste x 2 Shale Hybrid Fragment x 4
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x 2 Rainbow Sprite x 2 Grey River Flight x 2
Vista: Waterway Youngest God Chest Zephyr Acuity Fragment Greater Sandstrike Drown Noggle Celestian Shimmer Chest Zephyr Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Cumulus Seal Concentration Berserker Maren Shark Hunter Dented Iron Helmet Earthen Might Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Charged Might Fragment Runeborne Chest Fiery Might Fragment Blueridge Greatshell Radioactive Slime Scholar

Redrock Cave

Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle (99/99)

Minor Health Potion x 179 Major Health Potion x 7 Meditate x 3 Sap x 4 Rally x 4 Rock Slash x 4 Blazing Slash x 4 Gust Slash x 2 Wave Slash x 2 Freezing Slash x 2 Hydro Bolt x 4 Bright Bolt x 2 Acuity Fragment x 19 Earthen Acuity Fragment x 6 Fiery Acuity Fragment x 2 Zephyr Acuity Fragment x 3 Aquatic Acuity Fragment x 14 Shining Acuity Fragment x 7 Frozen Acuity Fragment x 5 Natural Acuity Fragment x 2 Diseased Acuity Fragment x 8 Magical Acuity Fragment x 2 Might Fragment x 10 Zephyr Might Fragment x 5 Aquatic Might Fragment x 15 Shining Might Fragment x 7 Frozen Might Fragment x 4 Natural Might Fragment x 3 Magical Might Fragment x 4 Mottled Sea Serpent x 11 Highfin Sea Serpent x 5 Mirage Puffer x 8 Daydream Puffer x 9 Waveswell Sorcerer x 10 Oceansurf Magus x 5 Maren Spearmaiden x 11 Maren Defender x 5 Leopard Coralclimber x 10 Noxious Coralclimber x 7 Vivid Wavehopper x 17 Dainty Wavehopper x 4 Sandshore Snipper x 9 Riptide Clipper x 11 Tradewinds Gull x 7 Murkbottom Gull x 6 Deeprealm Hunter x 2 Vista: Redrock Cove x 2 Plague's Daughter Chest x 2 Smog Keeper Chest x 2
Fiery Might Fragment Leaf Bolt Plague Doctor Chest Tincture of Dissolution Diseased Might Fragment Bogwyrm Chest Scratch Shedding Season Chest Mana Bolt Charged Might Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment

THAT ONLY TOOK ME A MONTH TO COMPLETE. NO BIG DEAL.

ARENA

Hopping Mouse (99/99)

Minor Health Potion x 7 Bolster x 3 Ward x 2
Regeneration x 2 Envenom x 2 Warcat Protector x 2
Marshland Poodle Mith Enamor Celestial Antelope Spellwall Boran Silver Springbok Veteran's Eye Scar Earthen Might Fragment Double-Tailed Warcat Chimera Aquatic Acuity Fragment Longneck Skirmisher Berserker Vista: Arena Ethereal Planet Chest Shining Might Fragment Discipline Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Eliminate Envenom Shale Hybrid Fragment

Rainsong Jungle

Vibrant Flutterer (99/99)

Minor Health Potion x 9 Health Potion x 9 Runeborne Chest x 2 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x 2
Shale Hybrid Fragment x 3 Ringlet Amphithere x 2 Manticore Screamer x 2 Proto Manticore x 2 Hippocampus x 4 Clown Hippocampus x 2
Vista: Rainsong Jungle Glass Hybrid Fragment Regeneration Budwing Morpho Scratch King Parda Ultramel Amphithere Concentration

Boreal Wood

(99/99)

Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x 2 Shale Hybrid Fragment x 4 Glass Hybrid Fragment x 2 Shalebuck x 3 Snowfall Elk x 2
Winter Cape Nochnyr Elk Morganite Flourish Tail Drape Bloodscale Chest Guard Fossilize Vista: Boreal Wood Furry Icewarden Puppet Charged Might Fragment Drown Venerable Shalebuck

Crystal Pools

My Crystal Pool item is terrible, but it's a good week for it at least!

Almandine (99/99)

Health Potion x 34 Freezing Slash x 2 Mana Bolt x 2 Sear x 2
Almandine Sturgeon x 2 Amber Gulper x 4 Crystalplate Stinger x 3 Hippalectryon x 3
Arctic Hippalectryon x 3 Youngest God Chest x 2 Clearwater Oracle x 4 Rhodochrosite Crane x 2
Moonbeam Crayfish x 4 Stonewatch Prince x 3 Windcarve Fugitive x 2
Sparkling Stinger Wave Slash Vile Bolt Frigid Bolt Runeborne Chest Vista: Crystal Pools Chalcedony Snipper Gust Slash Shock Maren Warlock Runeborne Chest Hawksbill Goliath Shred

When I originally finished the Crystal Pools for my familiar collection, it took me much longer to get a Moonbeam Crayfish on my own than to get three boss turtles. And now I have four.

Harpy's Roost

Bluemoon Dartling (101/99)

Minor Health Potion x 3 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x 3 Glass Hybrid Fragment x 2 Shock Bolt x 2 Shroud x 2 Enfeeble x 2 Renegade Aviar x 3
Ancient Memories Chest Frozen Might Fragment Snow Streak Dark Might Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Twilight Cape Contuse Sardonyx Cabochon Chest Zephyr Bolt Masked Harpy Stonewatch Harpy Wave Slash Dodo Hooded Dodo Fallen Streak Bluemoon Aviar Contaminate Shale Hybrid Fragment

Ghostlight Ruins

Dandelion Seeds (99/99)

Health Potion x 21 Scratch x 2 Shred x 2 Envenom x 2 Fossilize x 2 Lux Spectre x 2
Meditate Flame Bolt Unhatched Light Egg Wraith Hound Pronghorn Stomper Drown Tatterwing Carcass Aer Phantom Longneck Medium Carrioncorn Freezing Slash Meditate Shroud Infestation Hound Contaminate Thunder Slash

Mire

Cerdae Sparkle (99/99)

Health Potion x 41 Scholar x 2 Reflect x 2 Glass Hybrid Fragment x 5 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x 5 Shale Hybrid Fragment x 5 Blazing Slash x 2 Flame Bolt x 2 Shock Bolt x 4 Frigid Bolt x 3 Bright Bolt x 3 Contaminate x 2 Southmarsh Podid x 5 Common Podid x 6 Poisonous Toridae x 7 Venomous Toridae x 8 Sickle Kamaitachi x 5 Salve Kamaitachi x 4 Scythe Kamaitachi x 2 Blackwing Croaker x 4 Mossy Cerdae x 3 Brilliant Psywurm x 5 Psywurm x 3 Shellion x 7 Mistwatch Shellion x 2 Blackwing Croaker x 2 Plague's Daughter Chest x 4 Plasma Taucher Chest x 2 Bogwyrm Chest x 5
Enamor Jungle Slash Dark Bolt Shock Zephyr Bolt Blinding Slash Boulder Bolt Woodsdrake Cape Pestilent Slash Wetland Unicorn Enfeeble Shedding Season Chest Scarlet Wooly Antennae Gust Slash Rune Slash Vile Bolt Thunder Slash Rock Slash Sear Mistwatch Shellion Crate Rally Wartoad

That took way longer than it should have.

Kelp Beds

Butterflyfish (99/99)

Minor Health Potion x 10 Health Potion x 15 Major Health Potion x 4 Cleansing Tonic x 2 Mist Slash x 2 Hydro Bolt x 2 Glass Hybrid Fragment x 4 Magical Acuity Fragment x 2 Mammertee x 2 Kelp Tender x 2 Depin x 2
Corrosive Depin Shock Thunder Slash Wavespun Feathered Wings Golden Porpoise Maren Wavesinger Crate Shroud Leaf Bolt Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Octoflyer Shock Relic Eel

I'M DONE I AM FREE

Workshop

I never wanted to leave this venue anyway.

Mistral Beetle (99/99)

Health Potion x 19 Major Health Potion x 6 Sap x 2 Leaf Bolt x 2 Clattercog Engineer x 2
Swift Volt Spellbound Golem Unhatched Wind Egg Bright Bolt Thunder Slash Glass Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Black Iron Creeper Sear Construction Mith Flame Bolt Swift Lumen Spellbound Crate Obsidian Hybrid Fragment

Surprisingly not as bad as the Delta. This is the first venue I haven't gotten a vista in, though.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 704 705