Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 430 431
Good luck with your quest/challenge @Evernear ^^
Good luck with your quest/challenge @Evernear ^^
[center][u][size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/2#19804674]HSoup's Quest for Items[/url][/b][/size][/u] [size=5][color=#1874CD]Progress Report[/color][/size] [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Completed Stacks[/u][/color][/size] [item=Gradish][item=Lume Daffodil][item=twilight jewel moth][item=pickaxe] [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Only need 1 more to complete[/u][/color][/size] [item=Two-tone June Beetle][item=Jungle Lilies][/center] Yay! I was able to complete [s]3[/s] 4 stacks today thanks to the generosity of my friend @Brittato. Plus, I am only 1 item away from completing both the Two-tone June Beetle and Jungle Lilies stacks. Double Yay!
HSoup's Quest for Items

Progress Report

Completed Stacks
Gradish Lume Daffodil Twilight Jewel Moth Pickaxe

Only need 1 more to complete
Two-Tone June Beetle Jungle Lilies

Yay! I was able to complete 3 4 stacks today thanks to the generosity of my friend @Brittato. Plus, I am only 1 item away from completing both the Two-tone June Beetle and Jungle Lilies stacks. Double Yay!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
437/500 items
8/11 eggs

vvv

450/500 items
8/11 eggs

Do not ping me.
437/500 items
8/11 eggs

vvv

450/500 items
8/11 eggs

Do not ping me.
shop_banner.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/kYuPRMY.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TdCAbym.png[/img] I have a lot of things that I want to accomplish on this website, so I figured compiling a list would be the best way to have everything organized and keep track of things. So yeah, on to the list ~ [b]GENERAL[/b] - Get at least 10 light eggs for birthday hatch. - At least 60 rusted, 30 iron and 30 gilded chests for mass open. [b]DRAGONS[/b] - Stormy need an iridescent scroll [s]- Silas needs a coatl breed change[/s] [i]done[/i] - Gabriel, Ezra and Darren need mates - Silk needs an iridescent and glimmer scroll - Need more pet/but dragons [b]FAMILIARS[/b] - Need to actually start saving for light sprite - Work on getting every fam from every venue - Need all boss fams [b]COLISEUM[/b] - Need to work on completing current coli challenges - Finish egg hunt for extreme coli challenge - Finish rank 2 of determination coli challenge - Get at least one of every coli vista (one to keep, one to sell) [/center]
kYuPRMY.png
TdCAbym.png

I have a lot of things that I want to accomplish on this website, so I figured compiling a list would be the best way to have everything organized and keep track of things.
So yeah, on to the list ~

GENERAL
- Get at least 10 light eggs for birthday hatch.
- At least 60 rusted, 30 iron and 30 gilded chests for mass open.

DRAGONS
- Stormy need an iridescent scroll
- Silas needs a coatl breed change done
- Gabriel, Ezra and Darren need mates
- Silk needs an iridescent and glimmer scroll
- Need more pet/but dragons

FAMILIARS
- Need to actually start saving for light sprite
- Work on getting every fam from every venue
- Need all boss fams

COLISEUM
- Need to work on completing current coli challenges
- Finish egg hunt for extreme coli challenge
- Finish rank 2 of determination coli challenge
- Get at least one of every coli vista (one to keep, one to sell)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

Well, I managed to get to 842 gems, which is good, but am a bit down on treasure (237k treasure) because I bought a couple of familiars. Still: 358 gems to get to the amount needed for Butterfly, so I'm more than 2/3rds of the way there. :)
@Edra
Well, I managed to get to 842 gems, which is good, but am a bit down on treasure (237k treasure) because I bought a couple of familiars. Still: 358 gems to get to the amount needed for Butterfly, so I'm more than 2/3rds of the way there. :)
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a pretty good progress @theplait13, congrats :D
That's a pretty good progress @theplait13, congrats :D
[center][u][size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/2#19804674]HSoup's Quest for Items[/url][/b][/size][/u] [size=5][color=#1874CD]Progress Report #2 today[/color][/size] [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Completed Stacks[/u][/color][/size] [item=solidified sludge][item=rusty pickaxe][item=moth-eaten mith doll][item=spikeshell cover][item=skein of silky yarn] [size=4][color=#1874CD][u]Only need 1 more to complete[/u][/color][/size] [item=Two-tone June Beetle][item=Jungle Lilies][item=azurite][/center] I just did a big trade that helped me complete 5 stacks and I am only 1 away to finish my Azurite stack now. Thats 8 completed today. Yay!
HSoup's Quest for Items

Progress Report #2 today

Completed Stacks
Solidified Sludge Rusty Pickaxe Moth-eaten Mith Doll Spikeshell Cover Skein of Silky Yarn

Only need 1 more to complete
Two-Tone June Beetle Jungle Lilies Azurite

I just did a big trade that helped me complete 5 stacks and I am only 1 away to finish my Azurite stack now. Thats 8 completed today. Yay!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
Congrats for your progress @HSoup :D
Congrats for your progress @HSoup :D
@Edra
Thanks. Oh, and going to the Coli worked, I got enough sethris potions to sell. If everything I have in the AH sells, I'll have over 900 gems.
@Edra
Thanks. Oh, and going to the Coli worked, I got enough sethris potions to sell. If everything I have in the AH sells, I'll have over 900 gems.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
You're welcome @theplait13 ^^

Ah, that's great :D
Good luck for your sales :D
You're welcome @theplait13 ^^

Ah, that's great :D
Good luck for your sales :D
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 430 431