Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 55

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
Finally returned to my quest for the Clattercog Engineer, however no familiars dropped for me today.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress on the Amberwing Waveskipper, still leveling my fishing skill. I finally got the remaining sea faes I need for the Seaweed Scavenger, so now I just need to wait for it to should up at swipps, same for the Autumn Sea Dragon.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a good day for gems, despite so few sales. Overall I made 209 gems from selling 2 skins/accents and 40 pieces of food. I'm almost half way to my goal of getting an Earth Sprite. The current lowest price is 2,400G

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 55

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
Finally returned to my quest for the Clattercog Engineer, however no familiars dropped for me today.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress on the Amberwing Waveskipper, still leveling my fishing skill. I finally got the remaining sea faes I need for the Seaweed Scavenger, so now I just need to wait for it to should up at swipps, same for the Autumn Sea Dragon.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a good day for gems, despite so few sales. Overall I made 209 gems from selling 2 skins/accents and 40 pieces of food. I'm almost half way to my goal of getting an Earth Sprite. The current lowest price is 2,400G

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Oh, you got a good bunch of gems, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for the Earth Sprite and the other familiars :D
Oh, you got a good bunch of gems, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for the Earth Sprite and the other familiars :D
@Edra

Thanks! Saving up for this Earth Sprite seems much quicker than saving up for the Arcane Sprite. Good luck with your gem gathering as well! :)
@Edra

Thanks! Saving up for this Earth Sprite seems much quicker than saving up for the Arcane Sprite. Good luck with your gem gathering as well! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ah, it's probably because the Earth one is less expensive than the Arcane Sprite ^^

Thank you :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ah, it's probably because the Earth one is less expensive than the Arcane Sprite ^^

Thank you :D
@Edra
True. Isn't the Arcane the third most expensive sprite?
@Edra
True. Isn't the Arcane the third most expensive sprite?
Yeah, you're right @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Before him, there's the Fire and Light Sprites :D
Yeah, you're right @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Before him, there's the Fire and Light Sprites :D
@Edra

Nice, that Sprite is going to take awhile to get. The current lowest price is 49,400G. Ouch.
@Edra

Nice, that Sprite is going to take awhile to get. The current lowest price is 49,400G. Ouch.
Yeah, it's going to take a while as you say @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

But at least, it'll be done before the prices jump again XD
Yeah, it's going to take a while as you say @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

But at least, it'll be done before the prices jump again XD
@NorthWhiteWolf ooh, thats a good amount of gems! good work!

@Edra do you happen to know why there is so much difference between the light sprite and the other sprites? I was always curious about it because its a HUGE diffence compared to the nature sprite that its only ("Only") 500k
@NorthWhiteWolf ooh, thats a good amount of gems! good work!

@Edra do you happen to know why there is so much difference between the light sprite and the other sprites? I was always curious about it because its a HUGE diffence compared to the nature sprite that its only ("Only") 500k
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi : From what I know, it was the first Sprite released and not a lot of peoples took them during the festival where he was available, and they didn't know that they will never be back ^^

So, that mean : less Sprite for a big demand = expensive Sprite :D

And apparently, Light Festival items tend to sell for a bigger price than the other festivals'ones :D
@Hinumi : From what I know, it was the first Sprite released and not a lot of peoples took them during the festival where he was available, and they didn't know that they will never be back ^^

So, that mean : less Sprite for a big demand = expensive Sprite :D

And apparently, Light Festival items tend to sell for a bigger price than the other festivals'ones :D
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 430 431