Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 430 431
[center][b][u][size=4]~{ Hinumi never ending quests! }~[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][size=5] ~ Swipp [b]Trading [/b]Proyect ~[/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/H15QXvk.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/noDKzd2.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/MhZ1pXg.png[/img][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=163116&tab=dragon&did=12837786][u]Link to the Proyect Progress[/u][/url] Nothing really new, i mean: I completed a trade that for a long time i posposed because it isnt really atractive to me (The fluffy pink tail) but...there, another one finished xDD i also finished gathering the required elements for another sylvean filigree and the research note accent (another posposed one). Now that the greenskeeper gathering has ended i may progress faster with the other trades.... i also realize that i DO HAVE THE SNOWSQUALL CAT. Omg xD i was so angry with the thought i had converted my tundra cactus by mistake and re-started everything again... -facepalm- i guess i`ll do the trade again when i finish, but its no longer on the "working on" column, it will be place with the other achived ones [center][size=5] ~ Fire Hunting ~[/size] [center][Item=Ember Mouse][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/23iyq2b.jpg[/IMG] [Item=Magma Embear][Item=Sköll][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=163116&tab=dragon&did=20938471][u]link to the proyect Progress[/u][/url] The Sickle Kamaitachi decided to drop finally and WOW; they were preparing themselves for a good presentation it seems because... [img]http://i.imgur.com/IBeBPVI.png[/img] yeah, two of them dropped at the same time. Other one after this, so now i have 3 All the wait it was worth it xDDD i feel they are mocking me Pinglist: @Edra
~{ Hinumi never ending quests! }~

~ Swipp Trading Proyect ~
H15QXvk.pngnoDKzd2.pngMhZ1pXg.png
Link to the Proyect Progress
Nothing really new, i mean: I completed a trade that for a long time i posposed because it isnt really atractive to me (The fluffy pink tail) but...there, another one finished xDD i also finished gathering the required elements for another sylvean filigree and the research note accent (another posposed one). Now that the greenskeeper gathering has ended i may progress faster with the other trades....

i also realize that i DO HAVE THE SNOWSQUALL CAT. Omg xD i was so angry with the thought i had converted my tundra cactus by mistake and re-started everything again... -facepalm- i guess i`ll do the trade again when i finish, but its no longer on the "working on" column, it will be place with the other achived ones

~ Fire Hunting ~
Ember Mouse 23iyq2b.jpg Magma Embear
link to the proyect Progress

The Sickle Kamaitachi decided to drop finally and WOW; they were preparing themselves for a good presentation it seems because...

IBeBPVI.png
yeah, two of them dropped at the same time. Other one after this, so now i have 3
All the wait it was worth it xDDD i feel they are mocking me

Pinglist: @Edra
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
[center][size=5]Update 14[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 258 / 423 [/b][/size][/center] ----- The first Coliseum venue is completed in terms of Familiars! I got the Greenroot Janustrap gifted and that means that I have all the Familiars from Woodland Path now. It feels a little weird but also pretty good.^^ It's the first step to completion (and one of the easiest ones, but whatever :D). To celebrate, I purchased a Sundial Imposter, and that was basically everything that happened.^^ But I made some Gems and I'm above 300 now - I think it won't take too long to be able to buy those two Gem MP Familiars. :) ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Greenroot Janustrap] [item=Sundial Imposter] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Selling Stuff to buy the [b]Hati[/b] and the [b]Spotted Pukasloth[/b]. (326/500 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]) [*]Scavenging Materials for the [b]Driftwood Baron[/b]. (Branch: 165/165 | Log: 80/115) [*]Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a [b]Sprite[/b] with treasure. (3.7 mill/3 mill.+ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b] and [b]AlexiaSilver[/b]. [/quote]
Update 14

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 258 / 423

The first Coliseum venue is completed in terms of Familiars! I got the Greenroot Janustrap gifted and that means that I have all the Familiars from Woodland Path now. It feels a little weird but also pretty good.^^ It's the first step to completion (and one of the easiest ones, but whatever :D).

To celebrate, I purchased a Sundial Imposter, and that was basically everything that happened.^^ But I made some Gems and I'm above 300 now - I think it won't take too long to be able to buy those two Gem MP Familiars. :)

New Familiars:
Greenroot Janustrap Sundial Imposter

What I'm working on right now:

• Selling Stuff to buy the Hati and the Spotted Pukasloth. (326/500 icon_gems.png)
  • Scavenging Materials for the Driftwood Baron. (Branch: 165/165 | Log: 80/115)
  • Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a Sprite with treasure. (3.7 mill/3 mill.+ icon_treasure.png)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung and AlexiaSilver.
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Days Into Quest: 54

New Familiar Status
The Dwarf Hainu Macaw finally appeared in the treasure marketplace, thankfully it appeared before the end of the festival so I still got that discount. I now have 314 out of 423 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
Was on hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. No familiars dropped today. Tomorrow I will (finally) resume my quest for the Clattercog Engineer.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Was on hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. Tomorrow I will resume leveling to get the materials needed for the Amberwing Waveskipper.

Chest Familiar
Now that I have the Dwarf Hainu Macaw my next target is the Fallout Streak. Since there are so few familiars I still need in this category, should I just keep a constant look out for them? especially since this particular familiar seems really rare? (I have yet to see one on the marketplace)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a ok day for gems. Overall I made 38 gems from selling 1 Proto Manticore, 1 Scholar, and 60 pieces of food.Not much sold today despite having +30 pages worth of item activity in the auction House. Hopefully tomorrow will have more sales.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 54

New Familiar Status
The Dwarf Hainu Macaw finally appeared in the treasure marketplace, thankfully it appeared before the end of the festival so I still got that discount. I now have 314 out of 423 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
Was on hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. No familiars dropped today. Tomorrow I will (finally) resume my quest for the Clattercog Engineer.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Was on hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. Tomorrow I will resume leveling to get the materials needed for the Amberwing Waveskipper.

Chest Familiar
Now that I have the Dwarf Hainu Macaw my next target is the Fallout Streak. Since there are so few familiars I still need in this category, should I just keep a constant look out for them? especially since this particular familiar seems really rare? (I have yet to see one on the marketplace)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a ok day for gems. Overall I made 38 gems from selling 1 Proto Manticore, 1 Scholar, and 60 pieces of food.Not much sold today despite having +30 pages worth of item activity in the auction House. Hopefully tomorrow will have more sales.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Ah, that's great if you got 2 Kamaitachi @Hinumi :D

And yeah, they really look like they're mocking you XD

Congrats for your gems and getting the familiars of the Woodland Path @Pinselohr :D

That's cool if you finally got that Hainu @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Good luck for your sales and getting the other familiars :D
Ah, that's great if you got 2 Kamaitachi @Hinumi :D

And yeah, they really look like they're mocking you XD

Congrats for your gems and getting the familiars of the Woodland Path @Pinselohr :D

That's cool if you finally got that Hainu @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Good luck for your sales and getting the other familiars :D
Update of the day

I got 142 gems, so I now have 1293 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian
Update of the day

I got 142 gems, so I now have 1293 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian
@Edra, how do you get so many gems in a day?

I am now up to 548 gems and 21k treasure (buying those gems yesterday absolutely was worth it). I'm waiting on the sale of some dragons, and hopefully will get more sethris potions today at the Coli.
@Edra, how do you get so many gems in a day?

I am now up to 548 gems and 21k treasure (buying those gems yesterday absolutely was worth it). I'm waiting on the sale of some dragons, and hopefully will get more sethris potions today at the Coli.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
@theplait13 : I always sell food and familiars I get during my grind, and during festivals, the apparels, familiars and chests sell quite well :D

I also sell the dragons I can't keep too ^^

You're progressing well, that's great :D

Good luck with your quests @SylphOfHeart and @f0renzix :D
@theplait13 : I always sell food and familiars I get during my grind, and during festivals, the apparels, familiars and chests sell quite well :D

I also sell the dragons I can't keep too ^^

You're progressing well, that's great :D

Good luck with your quests @SylphOfHeart and @f0renzix :D
@Edra Ah, right. I get it now. I prefer to stockpile food, just in case I go away someplace.
@Edra Ah, right. I get it now. I prefer to stockpile food, just in case I go away someplace.
Yup, you're right too @theplait13 :D

It's always good to stock the food, because we never know, after all ^^

We also all have our ways of earning money too ^^
Yup, you're right too @theplait13 :D

It's always good to stock the food, because we never know, after all ^^

We also all have our ways of earning money too ^^
@Edra Exactly. Also, it saves on gathering turns, so I can do a lot of scavenging and earn more treasure that way (and get a better chance of picking up an egg)
@Edra Exactly. Also, it saves on gathering turns, so I can do a lot of scavenging and earn more treasure that way (and get a better chance of picking up an egg)
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 430 431