Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 430 431
That's great @Pinselohr :D

Good luck for getting the other familiars :D
That's great @Pinselohr :D

Good luck for getting the other familiars :D
@Pinselohr Could you add me to your pinglist please? ^^
@Pinselohr Could you add me to your pinglist please? ^^
@Edra
Thanks! It's almost unbelievable that I started this a little bit more than two weeks ago and got about 60 Familiars in that time! Couldn't have done it without the community, though. :)

@Triibu
Sure, I'll add you in the next update. ^.^
@Edra
Thanks! It's almost unbelievable that I started this a little bit more than two weeks ago and got about 60 Familiars in that time! Couldn't have done it without the community, though. :)

@Triibu
Sure, I'll add you in the next update. ^.^
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Yeah, the time goes fast, and the community is really cool here @Pinselohr :D
Yeah, the time goes fast, and the community is really cool here @Pinselohr :D
Update of the day

I got 214 gems, meaning I now have 1151 gems :D

I passed the 1/5 mark, just around 4000 gems to go for the first payment \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm
Update of the day

I got 214 gems, meaning I now have 1151 gems :D

I passed the 1/5 mark, just around 4000 gems to go for the first payment \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm
@Edra
Decided to hold the sprite quest until after the color wheel.
@Edra
Decided to hold the sprite quest until after the color wheel.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
All right @VirusBite666 :D

Good luck for resuming it later :D
All right @VirusBite666 :D

Good luck for resuming it later :D
[center][b][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7]Quest time! So I've taken the challenge of collecting all the sprites :)[/font][/size] [/b][/center] [center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=6]COMPLETED:[/font][/size][/center] [center][item=Nature Sprite][item=Water Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Fire Sprite] [/center] Each has their own set of lore and a name! You can check them out where they live on my front page :) [center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=6]WORKING ON:[/font][/size][/center] [item=Arcane Sprite] Three fullbody pieces of artwork [item=Plague Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite] One piece of artwork plus 1 million treasure [item=lightning sprite][item=wind sprite] One piece of artwork plus undetermined treasure [center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=6]YET TO BEGIN:[/font][/size][/center] [item=earth sprite] If you have one you'd be willing to part with please let me know! [item=light sprite] Looking for someone to do a payment plan with. [quote=UP NEXT] [item=Red-footed akirbeak][item=skycat][item=Boolean][item=downy fox rat][item=fawn fox rat][item=golden idol][item=bone fiend][item=cog frog][item=thresher flatfins][item=eroded crystalhide][item=hippojay][item=dunhoof ambassador][item=mantarune][item=cloudy wings][item=gilded crown][item=cranial hornhelm][/quote]
Quest time! So I've taken the challenge of collecting all the sprites :)

COMPLETED:
Nature Sprite Water Sprite Ice Sprite Fire Sprite

Each has their own set of lore and a name! You can check them out where they live on my front page :)
WORKING ON:
Arcane Sprite Three fullbody pieces of artwork
Plague Sprite Shadow Sprite One piece of artwork plus 1 million treasure
Lightning Sprite Wind Sprite One piece of artwork plus undetermined treasure

YET TO BEGIN:

Earth Sprite If you have one you'd be willing to part with please let me know!
Light Sprite Looking for someone to do a payment plan with.
UP NEXT wrote:
Red-Footed Akirbeak Skycat Boolean Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat Golden Idol Bone Fiend Cog Frog Thresher Flatfins Eroded Crystalhide Hippojay Dunhoof Ambassador Mantarune Cloudy Wings Gilded Crown Cranial Hornhelm

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
Wow, good luck with your quest @Solarian :D

If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me ^^

I can add you to mine too, if you wish :D
Wow, good luck with your quest @Solarian :D

If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me ^^

I can add you to mine too, if you wish :D
@Edra

Thank you! And to you as well :) I plan on covering my light sprite through accent sales, so that will be started up in about two weeks time.

I'll definitely add you to a pinglist, I think I'll be putting updates in the bios of the dragons who will be getting said sprites. So only major things would likely be posted in this thread- such as halfway points or when a sprite is achieved. If you'd like daily updates those will probably just be sort of quietly done. Never really recorded a quest before, so I'm not sure what the usual procedure would be ^^

I'd love to be added to your pinglist as well!

(Side note, the moths are doing quite well. They number over 2700 now. My faes hate me :)
@Edra

Thank you! And to you as well :) I plan on covering my light sprite through accent sales, so that will be started up in about two weeks time.

I'll definitely add you to a pinglist, I think I'll be putting updates in the bios of the dragons who will be getting said sprites. So only major things would likely be posted in this thread- such as halfway points or when a sprite is achieved. If you'd like daily updates those will probably just be sort of quietly done. Never really recorded a quest before, so I'm not sure what the usual procedure would be ^^

I'd love to be added to your pinglist as well!

(Side note, the moths are doing quite well. They number over 2700 now. My faes hate me :)

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 430 431