Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 430 431
@NorthWhiteWolf
wow congratulations on all your familiars! Also good to know they are trading retired familiars for festival currency =o i might want to look for that as well ^^

good luck finding that Arcane sprite!
@NorthWhiteWolf
wow congratulations on all your familiars! Also good to know they are trading retired familiars for festival currency =o i might want to look for that as well ^^

good luck finding that Arcane sprite!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Update of the day

I have big news, my friends :D

I got 263 gems, so I had 3447 gems and I got the Ice Sprite for 3200 gems \o/

Meaning I now have 247 gems left in my vault :D

But I also got a deal for the Light Sprite who is now the next one I'm saving for :D

I already paid the equivalent of 717 gems in treasures and items, so I just have to pay 49283 gems now :D

I'll do the payment by batches of 5000 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I have big news, my friends :D

I got 263 gems, so I had 3447 gems and I got the Ice Sprite for 3200 gems \o/

Meaning I now have 247 gems left in my vault :D

But I also got a deal for the Light Sprite who is now the next one I'm saving for :D

I already paid the equivalent of 717 gems in treasures and items, so I just have to pay 49283 gems now :D

I'll do the payment by batches of 5000 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan
@Edra
This is huge! I wish you the best of luck for the Light Sprite and I hope things will be going as well as they did up until now for you!
@Edra
This is huge! I wish you the best of luck for the Light Sprite and I hope things will be going as well as they did up until now for you!
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Thank you @Pinselohr :D

Yup, I hope so too, because I know that it's the biggest part of the challenge ^^
Thank you @Pinselohr :D

Yup, I hope so too, because I know that it's the biggest part of the challenge ^^
*tucks away gems* X'D I did buy a few gem familiars and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16772679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167727/16772679_350.png[/img] [/url] with the gems from the sales. :3 Edit: @Edra
*tucks away gems*

X'D I did buy a few gem familiars and

16772679_350.png

with the gems from the sales. :3

Edit:

@Edra
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Oh, that's great if you got some familiars @ChibiEnvyChan :D

And you got an amazing dragon :D
Oh, that's great if you got some familiars @ChibiEnvyChan :D

And you got an amazing dragon :D
@Edra

I decided to buy some before I spend all of the gems. XD Sides I plan to get them someday. Now I just need 3 or 4 more to complete my set of gem familiars. Then I'll be aiming for Swipp's and Baldwin.

Thanks. Bought dragon already scrolled for 2k gems. :3 Not bad. Plus XYY to boot.
@Edra

I decided to buy some before I spend all of the gems. XD Sides I plan to get them someday. Now I just need 3 or 4 more to complete my set of gem familiars. Then I'll be aiming for Swipp's and Baldwin.

Thanks. Bought dragon already scrolled for 2k gems. :3 Not bad. Plus XYY to boot.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Ah, I see @ChibiEnvyChan ^^

Good luck for getting the other familiars you need ^^

You're welcome ^^
Oh, that's a good deal, I agree ^^
Ah, I see @ChibiEnvyChan ^^

Good luck for getting the other familiars you need ^^

You're welcome ^^
Oh, that's a good deal, I agree ^^
@Edra Congratulations! That's a big milestone to achieve! I hope the light sprite goes as quickly. :)
@Edra Congratulations! That's a big milestone to achieve! I hope the light sprite goes as quickly. :)
XW2PxEW.png
Thank you @BrightIce :D

I'm quite proud of my achievement too, I'm surprised how I progressed in just one month ^^

I hope so too that things will goes well for the Light Sprite too :D
Thank you @BrightIce :D

I'm quite proud of my achievement too, I'm surprised how I progressed in just one month ^^

I hope so too that things will goes well for the Light Sprite too :D
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 430 431