Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 430 431
@Edra @HowlingGale @Pinselohr
Hey guys, I have some bad news.
I've been thinking about that light sprite, and I've already decided that it's just not worth it :I
It's my dream to have one, but I'd rather buy a lot of accents and apparel than just one light sprite.
It was worth a shot, but yesterday I just couldn't stop myself from spending 600kt on art. And I realized that makes me a lot happier than just one familiar.
But hey! At least I've learned that I CAN save up if I want to, it just wasn't worth it for me.

Really sorry to be a bummer.
@Edra @HowlingGale @Pinselohr
Hey guys, I have some bad news.
I've been thinking about that light sprite, and I've already decided that it's just not worth it :I
It's my dream to have one, but I'd rather buy a lot of accents and apparel than just one light sprite.
It was worth a shot, but yesterday I just couldn't stop myself from spending 600kt on art. And I realized that makes me a lot happier than just one familiar.
But hey! At least I've learned that I CAN save up if I want to, it just wasn't worth it for me.

Really sorry to be a bummer.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Ah, I see @QueenParda ^^

Don't worry, you're not a bummer at all ^^

And as you said, at least, what you saved allowed you to spend for things you like :D

And you also learned you can save if you want :D
Ah, I see @QueenParda ^^

Don't worry, you're not a bummer at all ^^

And as you said, at least, what you saved allowed you to spend for things you like :D

And you also learned you can save if you want :D
@QueenParda

That's okay! ^-^ I mean, I haven't updated in days myself because I went and splurged on some dragons ;p (I just wanted another breeding pair for my hatchery Q~Q) and because I got lazy and forgot to update, but that's another story ^^'

Good luck with any other future projects you may have <3
@QueenParda

That's okay! ^-^ I mean, I haven't updated in days myself because I went and splurged on some dragons ;p (I just wanted another breeding pair for my hatchery Q~Q) and because I got lazy and forgot to update, but that's another story ^^'

Good luck with any other future projects you may have <3
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Status Update: Have 23k-25k in food points.

New Goal: 175 Butterfly Kisses
Status Update: Have 23k-25k in food points.

New Goal: 175 Butterfly Kisses
You're progressing well @Pokemon, that's great :D

Good luck with your projects :D
You're progressing well @Pokemon, that's great :D

Good luck with your projects :D
@QueenParda
The most important thing is that you have fun with this site! You now realised that it's just not your thing to save up for this one Familiar for such a long time, and that's totally fine. I also wish you good luck on your future projects and that you're having a great time. :>
@QueenParda
The most important thing is that you have fun with this site! You now realised that it's just not your thing to save up for this one Familiar for such a long time, and that's totally fine. I also wish you good luck on your future projects and that you're having a great time. :>
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
So, thanks to sales of stuff, I'm now up to 615 gems - beyond the halfway mark. I'm up to 585k treasure, which is also helpful. Unfortunately, what is not helpful is it's near familiar getting time for me, which means I need familiars I don't already have.
Ah. Tresure black hole.
@Edra
So, thanks to sales of stuff, I'm now up to 615 gems - beyond the halfway mark. I'm up to 585k treasure, which is also helpful. Unfortunately, what is not helpful is it's near familiar getting time for me, which means I need familiars I don't already have.
Ah. Tresure black hole.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Ah, that's a good progress @theplait13 :D

Ah, good luck for getting the familiars you want without paying too much for them :D
Ah, that's a good progress @theplait13 :D

Ah, good luck for getting the familiars you want without paying too much for them :D
@Edra
I'll probably need it. Most of the familiars I haven't got are gem familiars, and of course I'm trying to save...
@Edra
I'll probably need it. Most of the familiars I haven't got are gem familiars, and of course I'm trying to save...
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Ah, I see @theplait13 ^^

At least, they usually not as expensive as the Sprites, so it should be ok :D
Ah, I see @theplait13 ^^

At least, they usually not as expensive as the Sprites, so it should be ok :D
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 430 431