Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 408 409 410 411 412 ... 430 431
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5 - #6 - Skin / Accent Catalogue #7 - #8

Veiled Valley - Verdant Adaptions - Mechanical Medical Mystic
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5 - #6 - Skin / Accent Catalogue #7 - #8

Veiled Valley - Verdant Adaptions - Mechanical Medical Mystic
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
8th and final catalogue post.

Beast of Metal - King of The Storm - Safety First.

Will edit and update these as I finish them. Or I'll delete them all and move it to it's own thread because this.. this is a lot.
8th and final catalogue post.

Beast of Metal - King of The Storm - Safety First.

Will edit and update these as I finish them. Or I'll delete them all and move it to it's own thread because this.. this is a lot.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
[center][b]Light Spiral Project[/b][/center] ----- Okay, why am I doing this to myself? I make a cute dragon and now have to make this thing that doesn't even have an active colour-combo on site [morphology=45408] [quote=Current progress] -Vial of Hypnotic Sight -345 gems -395kt [/quote] Prep: Sell/giveaway unneccesary dergs that are taking space, don't spend any money on things that aren't side projects Getting funds: Fairgrounds everyday, coli farming (delicate bat wings, boss fams, eggs), egg selling, raffle Purchase plan: Buy 2 unrelated parents whose colourwheel can get the scries' colours. One must have bee as I'm cheap. Pick closest child to scry, sell all others except one with bee as a backup plan, then try again breeding until genes are reached If its one or two off scry, but has bee, its still priority! Use light nests Geneing plan: Bee should be bred. Jupiter (LAH 205 g) Runes (LAH 174 g) Spiral Breedchange (LAH 289, can be bred) Permababy scroll (MP 350 g) Vial of hypnotic sight (Aqquired) Total: 1018 g ----- Notable drops while farming coli:(no might frags, fams, aucitity frags or potions) [item=eliminate] [item=vial of hypnotic sight] [item=date plumed cover] x2 [item=rally] x2 [item=bonepriest crate] [item=braseira chest] [item=heat pits chest] [item=clown crate] [item=tigerlily tail lei]
Light Spiral Project

Okay, why am I doing this to myself? I make a cute dragon and now have to make this thing that doesn't even have an active colour-combo on site

Light Spiral

Current progress wrote:
-Vial of Hypnotic Sight
-345 gems
-395kt

Prep: Sell/giveaway unneccesary dergs that are taking space, don't spend any money on things that aren't side projects

Getting funds: Fairgrounds everyday, coli farming (delicate bat wings, boss fams, eggs), egg selling, raffle

Purchase plan: Buy 2 unrelated parents whose colourwheel can get the scries' colours. One must have bee as I'm cheap.
Pick closest child to scry, sell all others except one with bee as a backup plan, then try again breeding until genes are reached
If its one or two off scry, but has bee, its still priority!
Use light nests

Geneing plan:
Bee should be bred.
Jupiter (LAH 205 g)
Runes (LAH 174 g)
Spiral Breedchange (LAH 289, can be bred)
Permababy scroll (MP 350 g)
Vial of hypnotic sight (Aqquired)
Total: 1018 g
Notable drops while farming coli:(no might frags, fams, aucitity frags or potions)
Eliminate Vial of Hypnotic Sight Date Plumed Cover x2 Rally x2 Bonepriest Crate Braseira Chest Heat Pits Chest Clown Crate Tigerlily Tail Lei
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Update log:
11th August 2019-Project started! Clearing space for parents
12th August 2019-Parents acquired, rtb in 13 days. StartOfProject and Cemlyn
18th August 2019-An unnamed giveaway dragon with PERFECT secondary gene+colour and promising tert has been aqquired. Hoping to get colouration from first pair then breed the baby with her to get what I need
26th August 2019- Done a lot of farming, just as I was about to breed my two starting pair I realise the 'father' is a female, but regardless I bought two new males closer to my goal! However, still a set-back
New males: Kirin and Irwyn
Update log:
11th August 2019-Project started! Clearing space for parents
12th August 2019-Parents acquired, rtb in 13 days. StartOfProject and Cemlyn
18th August 2019-An unnamed giveaway dragon with PERFECT secondary gene+colour and promising tert has been aqquired. Hoping to get colouration from first pair then breed the baby with her to get what I need
26th August 2019- Done a lot of farming, just as I was about to breed my two starting pair I realise the 'father' is a female, but regardless I bought two new males closer to my goal! However, still a set-back
New males: Kirin and Irwyn
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@RoamingMidnight This is what I'll use to determine my Lvl 25 cris right now and what I can do about it. [rule] [img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/training_fields/_thumbnail.png[/img] [img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/rainsong_jungle/_thumbnail.png[/img] [size=5]Training Fields -> Rainsong Jungle[/size] - Normal Generalist Farmer, can farm up to Rainsong with an unRallied-Eliminate to one-shot everything - 3 dragons are recommended for higher venues w/ bosses, but maybe a Generalist Mage can take the slot of the 3rd dragon too. - [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1934263]Link[/url][/b] [img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/boreal_wood/_thumbnail.png[/img] [size=5]Boreal Wood[/size] - [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2500003]Link[/url][/b] - Can likely just copy the stats and stones w/o Meditate for the Woods. Would use Meditate but having to shred the enemy will get very annoying. - Supposedly can train with 2 Fodder, and also be decently useful in lower venues. [img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/crystalspine_pools/_thumbnail.png[/img] [size=5]Crystal Pools[/size] - .... [img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/harpys_roost/_thumbnail.png[/img] [size=5]Harpy's Roost[/size] - .... [img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/ghostlight_ruins/_thumbnail.png[/img] - Chronos [img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/mire/_thumbnail.png[/img] [size=5]Mire[/size] - [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2234398]Link[/url][/b] [img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/kelp_beds/_thumbnail.png[/img] [size=5]Kelp Beds[/size] - :( [img]http://www.flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/golem_workshop/_thumbnail.png[/img] [size=5]Golem Workshop[/size] - General Farming Covered - 1 fodder 2 trainer build pending
@RoamingMidnight

This is what I'll use to determine my Lvl 25 cris right now and what I can do about it.

_thumbnail.png _thumbnail.png
Training Fields -> Rainsong Jungle
- Normal Generalist Farmer, can farm up to Rainsong with an unRallied-Eliminate to one-shot everything
- 3 dragons are recommended for higher venues w/ bosses, but maybe a Generalist Mage can take the slot of the 3rd dragon too.
- Link

_thumbnail.png
Boreal Wood
- Link
- Can likely just copy the stats and stones w/o Meditate for the Woods. Would use Meditate but having to shred the enemy will get very annoying.
- Supposedly can train with 2 Fodder, and also be decently useful in lower venues.

_thumbnail.png
Crystal Pools

_thumbnail.png
Harpy's Roost

_thumbnail.png
- Chronos

_thumbnail.png
Mire
- Link

_thumbnail.png
Kelp Beds
- :(

_thumbnail.png
Golem Workshop
- General Farming Covered
- 1 fodder 2 trainer build pending
[center][emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [b]Personal Quest - Flight of Color Coatls[/b] [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][/center] Basically, a quest to buy 1 Coatl of every color. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/117960/113688][color=blue]Project Lair Tab Here[/color][/url] [b]RULES AND RESTRICTIONS[/b] 1. Coatls must be XXX or XXY. 2. Genes must not change the main color of the dragon. Small accents of color are ok. 3. Coatls will alternate F/M/F/M, ex: Maize Coatl is Female, Antique Coatl is Male, and so on. 4. I will try to keep this a treasure-only project. Gotta save up those gems for coatl breed-change scrolls. 5. Familiars will be color-matched. 6. All dragons will be named on attaining adulthood. 7. Once the project is complete, i may start buying mates for certain colors - but thats a LOOOOONG way off. As of 9/13/2019, [b]15/177[/b] Coatls Acquired!
Personal Quest - Flight of Color Coatls

Basically, a quest to buy 1 Coatl of every color.

Project Lair Tab Here

RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
1. Coatls must be XXX or XXY.
2. Genes must not change the main color of the dragon. Small accents of color are ok.
3. Coatls will alternate F/M/F/M, ex: Maize Coatl is Female, Antique Coatl is Male, and so on.
4. I will try to keep this a treasure-only project. Gotta save up those gems for coatl breed-change scrolls.
5. Familiars will be color-matched.
6. All dragons will be named on attaining adulthood.
7. Once the project is complete, i may start buying mates for certain colors - but thats a LOOOOONG way off.

As of 9/13/2019, 15/177 Coatls Acquired!
Don't mind me. I'm just going to battle in the Woodland Path until I got a full stack of Delicate Bat Wings. And now have a good day. It was nice knowing you all. Started: 04/13/2019 (Yeah, didn't come that far … got kinda distracted, but maybe posting progress helps keeping me on track with this) 09/11-17-18/2019 12 Wings added to the 9 I already had. [b]12[/b]. And 108 Leafy Packs, but whatever … besides I just found 2 more Wings in my vault and decided to count them; making a total of 14 Wings in 3 days. I'm happy xD 12/13/2019 Decided to get going again. 8 Wings from the Coli, making 31. I’m going to ignore the 15 Wings from Galore. It’s very nice to make them a gift, but I don’t want to ruin the challenge :) 02/03/2020 The last days of the Crystalline Gala were pretty rewarding – mainly for some chest, lots of ice currency, [b]three different, ancient gene drops, one light egg and all in all 16 (!!!) wings![/b] Crazy. 02/09/2020 Sorted through my hoard and found more wings than I had counted here, so I went over my notes and found that I missed a page of drops – including an arcane egg and 11 wings :D [s]I also re-coded this whole post; looks better in my eyes, but it's also a real pain to add stuff now[/s] 04/22/2020 Added 9 wings from my 4th time running through the ’10 Drop Coli-Challenge’ to the count; as well as [b]13[/b] wings that dropped yesterday. There were also [b]two wind eggs[/b] yesterday – one in the Mire and one in the Woodland Path. Did the drop rates change or am I just abnormal lucky? All in all, I`m very close to my goal now… Second Edit today: The last 19 wings. An unhatched water egg. Two genes, one of them ancient. My goal is complete and I can’t believe it xD [center][item=Delicate Bat Wing] [b]99/99[/b][/center] This project started and I thought I’d go insane. Now that it’s done, I still think it was insane. But: 217 Familiars 55 Pieces of Apparel 226 Battle Items 7 Genes and various crates and 5 Unhatched Eggs! I’d say I would do it again … but I think for now I have enough coli-related projects. Maybe I come back to this later, like with the ’10 drops’. For now I celebrate my victory. [quote name="Notable Drops"] [center][u][b]Familiars:[/b][/u][/center] [columns][center] [item=Grouse Basilisk] 7[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Coral Basilisk] 5[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Clown Charger] 21[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Bluefin Charger] 6[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Bamboo Phytocat] 30[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Dryad] 15[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Autumn Dryad] 11[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Wildwood Owl] 15[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Sakura Owl] 11[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Leafy Moth] 2[/center] [/columns] [columns][center] [item=Basilisk] 9[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Cockatrice] 13[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Janustrap] 12[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Greenroot Janustrap] 15[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Death's-Head Stag] 3[/center] [/columns] [columns][center] [item=Strangler] 19[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Blooming Strangler] 15[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Fenfisher Flattail] 4[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Chillriver Bucktooth] 4[/center][/columns] ------- [center][u][b]Apparel:[/b][/u][/center] [columns][center] [item=Date Plumed Tuft] 5[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Date Plumed Cover] 5[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Date Plumed Anklets] 4[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Date Plumed Jabbot] 3[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Date Plumed Corsage] 4[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Date Plumed Mantle] 3[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Date Plumed Headdress] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Copper Steampunk Gloves] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Gladewalker Cape] 3[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] 2[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Dented Iron Gauntlets] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Dented Iron Pauldrons] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Dented Iron Belt] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Dented Iron Gorget] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=White Wooly Tail] 1[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Teardrop Citrine Choker] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet] 1[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Brown Birdskull Headdress] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Brown Birdskull Legband] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Brown Birdskull Necklace] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Bloodscale Tail Guard] 1[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Nebula Starsilk Socks] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Forest Green Tail Wrap] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Emerald Aviator Helmet] 1[/center][/columns] ------- [center][u][b]Battle:[/b][/u][/center] [columns][center] [item= Diseased Acuity Fragment] 11[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Diseased Might Fragment] 12[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Pestilent Slash] 7[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Vile Bolt] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Contaminate] 3[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item= Natural Acuity Fragment] 13[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Natural Might Fragment] 18[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Jungle Slash] 10[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Leaf Bolt] 8[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Envenom] 3[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item= Earthen Acuity Fragment] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Earthen Might Fragment] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Rock Slash] 6[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Boulder Bolt] 3[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Fossilize] 2[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item= Zephyr Acuity Fragment] 9[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Zephyr Might Fragment] 5[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Gust Slash] 4[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Zephyr Bolt] 4[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Disorient] 1[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item= Charged Acuity Fragment] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Charged Might Fragment] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Shock Bolt] 3[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Shock] 3[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Shining Might Fragment] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Enamor] 1[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] 3[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Frigid Bolt] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Fiery Might Fragment] 4[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Flame Bolt] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Sear] 4[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Mist Slash] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Shroud] 2[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Acuity Fragment] 14[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Might Fragment] 4[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Scratch] 3[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Shred] 6[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Anticipate] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Contuse] 6[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Meditate] 4[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Regeneration] 6[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Concentration] 10[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Haste] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Rally] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Reflect] 6[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Bolster] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Ward] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Clobber] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Sap] 5[/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Eliminate] 1[/center][/columns] ------- [center][u][b]Other:[/b][/u][/center] [center] [item= Vista: Woodland Path] 2[/center] [columns][center] [item= Vial of Hypnotic Sight] 3[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Secondary Gene: Morph] 3[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)] 1[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item= Death Head Crate] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Janus Crate] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Cockatrice Crate] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Wildwood Crate] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Basilisk Skin Crate] 3[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item=Sakura Owl Crate] 1[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item= Beltane Chest] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Starcrossed Scholar Chest] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Chochin Chest] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Eyes on You Chest] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Strange Chest] 3[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item= Winter Spirits Chest] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Phantom Scientist Chest] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Crevice Chest] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Frosty Fluff Chest] 2[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Dry Ice Chest] 1[/center][/columns] ------- [center][u][b]Extra:[/b][/u][/center] [columns][center] [item= Minor Health Potion] 202[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Leafy Pack] 467[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Broken Flower Pot] 8[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Canvas Sack] 2[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item= Glowing Ember] 79[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Magical Shard] 364[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Eternal Snow] 421[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item= Nature Runestone] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Earth Runestone] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Plague Runestone] 1[/center][/columns] [columns][center] [item= Playful Windsinger Puppet] 1[/center] [nextcol][center] [item= Furry Icewarden Puppet] 1[/center][/columns] [center][emoji=nature rune][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][emoji=nature rune] [emoji=light rune][item=Unhatched Light Egg][emoji=light rune] [emoji=arcane rune][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][emoji=arcane rune][/center] [center][emoji=wind rune][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][emoji=wind rune][emoji=water rune][item=Unhatched Water Egg][emoji=water rune][/center] [/quote]
Don't mind me. I'm just going to battle in the Woodland Path until I got a full stack of Delicate Bat Wings.
And now have a good day. It was nice knowing you all.

Started: 04/13/2019
(Yeah, didn't come that far … got kinda distracted, but maybe posting progress helps keeping me on track with this)

09/11-17-18/2019
12 Wings added to the 9 I already had. 12. And 108 Leafy Packs, but whatever … besides I just found 2 more Wings in my vault and decided to count them; making a total of 14 Wings in 3 days. I'm happy xD

12/13/2019
Decided to get going again. 8 Wings from the Coli, making 31.
I’m going to ignore the 15 Wings from Galore. It’s very nice to make them a gift, but I don’t want to ruin the challenge :)

02/03/2020
The last days of the Crystalline Gala were pretty rewarding – mainly for some chest, lots of ice currency, three different, ancient gene drops, one light egg and all in all 16 (!!!) wings!
Crazy.

02/09/2020
Sorted through my hoard and found more wings than I had counted here, so I went over my notes and found that I missed a page of drops – including an arcane egg and 11 wings :D
I also re-coded this whole post; looks better in my eyes, but it's also a real pain to add stuff now

04/22/2020
Added 9 wings from my 4th time running through the ’10 Drop Coli-Challenge’ to the count; as well as 13 wings that dropped yesterday. There were also two wind eggs yesterday – one in the Mire and one in the Woodland Path. Did the drop rates change or am I just abnormal lucky? All in all, I`m very close to my goal now…

Second Edit today:
The last 19 wings. An unhatched water egg. Two genes, one of them ancient. My goal is complete and I can’t believe it xD
Delicate Bat Wing
99/99

This project started and I thought I’d go insane. Now that it’s done, I still think it was insane. But:

217 Familiars
55 Pieces of Apparel
226 Battle Items
7 Genes and various crates
and
5 Unhatched Eggs!

I’d say I would do it again … but I think for now I have enough coli-related projects. Maybe I come back to this later, like with the ’10 drops’. For now I celebrate my victory.

Notable Drops wrote:
Familiars:

Grouse Basilisk
Coral Basilisk
Clown Charger
Bluefin Charger
Bamboo Phytocat

Dryad
Autumn Dryad
Wildwood Owl
Sakura Owl
Leafy Moth

Basilisk
Cockatrice
Janustrap
Greenroot Janustrap
Death's-Head Stag

Strangler
Blooming Strangler
Fenfisher Flattail
Chillriver Bucktooth

Apparel:
Date Plumed Tuft
Date Plumed Cover
Date Plumed Anklets
Date Plumed Jabbot
Date Plumed Corsage
Date Plumed Mantle
Date Plumed Headdress
Copper Steampunk Gloves
Gladewalker Cape
Blushing Pink Rose
Dented Iron Gauntlets
Dented Iron Pauldrons
Dented Iron Belt
Dented Iron Gorget
White Wooly Tail
Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop
Teardrop Citrine Choker
Teardrop Citrine Armlet
Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring
Teardrop Citrine Bracelet
Brown Birdskull Headdress
Brown Birdskull Legband
Brown Birdskull Necklace
Tropical Birdskull Headdress
Bloodscale Tail Guard
Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes
Nebula Starsilk Circlet
Nebula Starsilk Socks
Forest Green Tail Wrap
Emerald Aviator Helmet

Battle:
Diseased Acuity Fragment
Diseased Might Fragment
Pestilent Slash
Vile Bolt
Contaminate
Natural Acuity Fragment
Natural Might Fragment
Jungle Slash
Leaf Bolt
Envenom
Earthen Acuity Fragment
Earthen Might Fragment
Rock Slash
Boulder Bolt
Fossilize
Zephyr Acuity Fragment
Zephyr Might Fragment
Gust Slash
Zephyr Bolt
Disorient
Charged Acuity Fragment
Charged Might Fragment
Shock Bolt
Shock
Shining Acuity Fragment
Shining Might Fragment
Enamor
Frozen Acuity Fragment
Frigid Bolt
Fiery Might Fragment
Flame Bolt
Sear
Dark Acuity Fragment
Mist Slash
Shroud
Magical Acuity Fragment
Acuity Fragment
Might Fragment
Scratch
Shred
Anticipate
Contuse
Meditate
Regeneration
Concentration
Haste
Rally
Reflect
Bolster
Ward
Clobber
Sap
Eliminate

Other:
Vista: Woodland Path
Vial of Hypnotic Sight
Secondary Gene: Morph

Death Head Crate
Janus Crate
Cockatrice Crate
Wildwood Crate
Basilisk Skin Crate
Sakura Owl Crate
Beltane Chest
Starcrossed Scholar Chest
Chochin Chest
Eyes on You Chest
Strange Chest
Winter Spirits Chest
Phantom Scientist Chest
Crevice Chest
Frosty Fluff Chest
Dry Ice Chest

Extra:
Minor Health Potion
Leafy Pack
Broken Flower Pot
Canvas Sack
Glowing Ember
Magical Shard
Eternal Snow
Nature Runestone
Earth Runestone
Plague Runestone
Playful Windsinger Puppet
Furry Icewarden Puppet

Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg
Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg
fWKq08u.gif
[b][size=4]Partially completed![/size] Harvest Hardshells - 3 Plantation Pinchers - 1 Heavy Grainbaskets - 144 Horns of Plenty - 66[/b] 3 drop quick-challenge for Drakeharvest! No duplicates. [quote= Training Fields][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Coral Carpenter] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x4 [item=Horn of Plenty] x0 [/quote] [quote= Woodland Path][item=Harvest Hardshell][item=Leafy Pack][item=Minor Health Potion] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x11 [item=Horn of Plenty] x8 [/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest][item=Acuity Fragment][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Red-winged Owlcat] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x11 [item=Horn of Plenty] x3 [/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Fishscale Basket][item=Acuity Fragment] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x4 [item=Horn of Plenty] x1 [/quote] [quote=Blooming Grove][item=Treasured Planter][item=Buttercup Strangler][item=Plantation Pincher] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x6 [item=Horn of Plenty] x6 [/quote] [quote=Forgotten Cave][item=Crimson Reef Snail][item=Harvest Hardshell][item=Emerald Cave Jewel] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x13 [item=Horn of Plenty] x4 [/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Blazing Slash][item=Burlap Sack] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x11 [item=Horn of Plenty] x2 [/quote] [quote=Thunderhead Savanna][item=Raptorik Herder][item=Pelt-lined Crate][item=Rabid Grinfin] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x11 [item=Horn of Plenty] x12 [/quote] [quote=Redrock Cove][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Dainty Wavehopper][item=Harvest Hardshell] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x16 [item=Horn of Plenty] x9 [/quote] [quote=Waterway][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Waterway Pipe][item=Shining Might Fragment] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x23 [item=Horn of Plenty] x13 [/quote] [quote=Arena][item=Eliminate][item=Champion's Purse][item=Skirmisher Pack] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x5 [item=Horn of Plenty] x2 [/quote] [quote=Volcanic Vents][item=Health Potion][item=Serthis Archivist][item=Shining Might Fragment] Additional: [item=Heavy Grainbasket] x29 [item=Horn of Plenty] x6 [/quote]
Partially completed!
Harvest Hardshells - 3
Plantation Pinchers - 1
Heavy Grainbaskets - 144
Horns of Plenty - 66

3 drop quick-challenge for Drakeharvest!
No duplicates.

Training Fields wrote:
Frozen Might Fragment Minor Health Potion Coral Carpenter

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x4 Horn of Plenty x0
Woodland Path wrote:
Harvest Hardshell Leafy Pack Minor Health Potion

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x11 Horn of Plenty x8
Scorched Forest wrote:
Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion Red-Winged Owlcat

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x11 Horn of Plenty x3
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Minor Health Potion Fishscale Basket Acuity Fragment

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x4 Horn of Plenty x1
Blooming Grove wrote:
Treasured Planter Buttercup Strangler Plantation Pincher

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x6 Horn of Plenty x6
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Crimson Reef Snail Harvest Hardshell Emerald Cave Jewel

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x13 Horn of Plenty x4
Bamboo Falls wrote:
Shining Might Fragment Blazing Slash Burlap Sack

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x11 Horn of Plenty x2
Thunderhead Savanna wrote:
Raptorik Herder Pelt-Lined Crate Rabid Grinfin

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x11 Horn of Plenty x12
Redrock Cove wrote:
Minor Health Potion Dainty Wavehopper Harvest Hardshell

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x16 Horn of Plenty x9
Waterway wrote:
Minor Health Potion Waterway Pipe Shining Might Fragment

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x23 Horn of Plenty x13
Arena wrote:
Eliminate Champion's Purse Skirmisher Pack

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x5 Horn of Plenty x2
Volcanic Vents wrote:
Health Potion Serthis Archivist Shining Might Fragment

Additional: Heavy Grainbasket x29 Horn of Plenty x6

A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
[size=6][b]CURRENT QUESTS[/b][/size] [i]Started on: Sep. 13, 2019[/i] [size=5][b]Currency[/b][/size] 36946/115000 Treasure - More lair spots 36946/100000 Treasure - 4th nest [img]https://i.imgur.com/4VgiHmJ.gif[/img] [size=6][b]COMPLETED QUESTS[/b][/size] [size=5][b]Currency[/b][/size] 65000/65000 Treasure - More lair spots (100%) 90000/90000 Treasure - More lair spots (100%) 20000/20000 Treasure - More tabs (100%)
CURRENT QUESTS
Started on: Sep. 13, 2019

Currency

36946/115000 Treasure - More lair spots

36946/100000 Treasure - 4th nest

4VgiHmJ.gif

COMPLETED QUESTS

Currency

65000/65000 Treasure - More lair spots (100%)

90000/90000 Treasure - More lair spots (100%)

20000/20000 Treasure - More tabs (100%)

she/her | light flight | fr+0
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [font=papyrus][b][size=6]Treasure Tracker[/size][/b][/font] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img][/center] I've realized that I've been pretty clueless with the amount of treasure and gems that I've been making, so I've decided it's best if I get on top of that. Note that the "total currency" column is the total amount of treasure and gems that I have in my possession, so they don't start off at 0 on my first day. ----------- [columns] [b]Date[/b] 9/21/19 9/22/19 9/23/19 9/24/19 9/25/19 9/26/19 9/27/19 9/28/19 9/29/19 9/30/19 10/1/19 10/2/19 10/3/19 10/4/19 10/5/19 10/6/19 10/7/19 10/8/19 10/9/19 [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [b]Treasure Profits[/b] 3,829t 165,146t 38,290t 53,957t 31,174t 357,932t 194,337t 45,448t 324,788t 120,000t 230,459t 220,000t 204,280t 219,371t 110,363t 444,836t 27,515t 113,921t 111,969t [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [b]Gem Profits[/b] 44g 954g 775g 317g 287g 65g 507g 208g 87g 535g 1,558g 25g 809g 324g 395g 242g 1g 1,141g 112g [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [b]Expenses[/b] 110,000t / 0g 133,000t / 11g 309,990t / 0g 443,994t / 29g 110,250t / 10g 119,989t / 62g 623,000t / 500g 25,000t / 0g 35,000t / 193g 155,000t / 0g 135,900t / 0g 160,000t / 4g 3,000 t / 0g 140,000t / 10g 3,000t / 0g 250t /0g 0t / 8g 1,020,250t / 0g 10,000t / 60g [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [b]Total Currency[/b] | 151,469t / 2,890g | 298,146t / 3,855g | 336,436t / 4,630g | 390,393t / 4,975g | 421,567t / 5,262g | 779,499t / 5,327g | 350,836t / 6,334g | 396,284t / 6,542g | 721,072t / 6,436g | 628,106t / 6,971g | 722,665t / 8,529g | 654,317t / 8,550g | 861,597t / 9,359g | 931,968t / 9,673g | 1,045,331t / 10,068g | 1,490,417t / 10,310g | 1,517,932t / 10,311g | 611,853t / 11,452g | 713,822t / 11,504g [/columns]
icon_treasure.png Treasure Tracker icon_treasure.png
I've realized that I've been pretty clueless with the amount of treasure and gems that I've been making, so I've decided it's best if I get on top of that. Note that the "total currency" column is the total amount of treasure and gems that I have in my possession, so they don't start off at 0 on my first day.

Date

9/21/19
9/22/19
9/23/19
9/24/19
9/25/19
9/26/19
9/27/19
9/28/19
9/29/19
9/30/19
10/1/19