Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 383 384 385 386 387 ... 430 431
Update of the day

I got 9 gems, so I now have 3602 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 9 gems, so I now have 3602 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Start of day 27 of My First Quest

treasure
412,000/12,000,000 (+0, expansion done on d-26)

others
Familiar: 32/150 (no new discovery)
Food stacks: 191/2100 (found 1 new food item on d-26)

Have been lost for the past 2 days because of vacation. Will continue to update :3
Start of day 27 of My First Quest

treasure
412,000/12,000,000 (+0, expansion done on d-26)

others
Familiar: 32/150 (no new discovery)
Food stacks: 191/2100 (found 1 new food item on d-26)

Have been lost for the past 2 days because of vacation. Will continue to update :3
wBOpmxj.png
Masterpost

Reached level 16 in alchemy and made my bogsnack egg!

Sold a couple of boss familiars and got my gem count up again! Now to decide....if I want a second WC scroll....

Starting Vault Savings
900,000 treasure
1400 gems

Current Vault Savings
1,500,000 treasure
3300 gems

Savings Spent
2000 gems

Items
1/3 imbued sulfur | 1/1 bogsneak egg | 0/1 bogsneak breed change | 0/1 spiral breed change | 0/2 iridescent primary gene | 0/2 shimmer secondary gene | 0/2 glimmer tertiary gene
1/? Wildclaw Scrolls
Masterpost

Reached level 16 in alchemy and made my bogsnack egg!

Sold a couple of boss familiars and got my gem count up again! Now to decide....if I want a second WC scroll....

Starting Vault Savings
900,000 treasure
1400 gems

Current Vault Savings
1,500,000 treasure
3300 gems

Savings Spent
2000 gems

Items
1/3 imbued sulfur | 1/1 bogsneak egg | 0/1 bogsneak breed change | 0/1 spiral breed change | 0/2 iridescent primary gene | 0/2 shimmer secondary gene | 0/2 glimmer tertiary gene
1/? Wildclaw Scrolls
Days Into Quest: 317

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. Today a Ghost Manticore and Flamecrest Fiendcat dropped.
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No Wilting Roses dropped today. Hopefully 5 drop tomorrow so I can get a Rosy Peryton from Swipp.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 118G today from selling 1 Fiendcat, 1 Ghost Manticore, 1 Serthis Archivist and 240 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price is 2000G

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 317

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. Today a Ghost Manticore and Flamecrest Fiendcat dropped.
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No Wilting Roses dropped today. Hopefully 5 drop tomorrow so I can get a Rosy Peryton from Swipp.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 118G today from selling 1 Fiendcat, 1 Ghost Manticore, 1 Serthis Archivist and 240 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price is 2000G

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You got a nice pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

I hope you'll get the roses you want quick :D
You got a nice pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

I hope you'll get the roses you want quick :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 97 gems, putting my total to 3699 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 97 gems, putting my total to 3699 gems :D

Pinglist

I'm now up to 181k treasure and 874 gems. Hoping to get more at some point.
@Edra
I'm now up to 181k treasure and 874 gems. Hoping to get more at some point.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D
1 2 ... 383 384 385 386 387 ... 430 431