Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 382 383 384 385 386 ... 430 431
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 14 gems, putting my total to 3593 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 14 gems, putting my total to 3593 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Way to go @edra
Getting so close to that next payment now!
Way to go @edra
Getting so close to that next payment now!
Thanks @Discovered ^^

Yeah, I can't wait to be done with that part of the payment :D
Thanks @Discovered ^^

Yeah, I can't wait to be done with that part of the payment :D
Thank you @Edra! and yayyy you're over half way there! Yes please add me to your daily pinglist, when I started posting here I thought I'd be here every day but that didn't exactly pan out :D
Thank you @Edra! and yayyy you're over half way there! Yes please add me to your daily pinglist, when I started posting here I thought I'd be here every day but that didn't exactly pan out :D
uPXdQfI.png
You're welcome @annadandelion ^^

Ha ha, yeah, I'm over halfway, and I'm really happy about it, I can't wait for that part of the challenge to be over, so I can get the others sprites ^^

All right, I added you to the pinglist :D
You're welcome @annadandelion ^^

Ha ha, yeah, I'm over halfway, and I'm really happy about it, I can't wait for that part of the challenge to be over, so I can get the others sprites ^^

All right, I added you to the pinglist :D
Days Into Quest: 316

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. Today a Fiendcat dropped.
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No Wilting Roses dropped today. Hopefully 5 drop tomorrow so I can get a Rosy Peryton from Swipp.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 160G today from selling 540 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price is 2400G

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 316

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. Today a Fiendcat dropped.
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No Wilting Roses dropped today. Hopefully 5 drop tomorrow so I can get a Rosy Peryton from Swipp.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 160G today from selling 540 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price is 2400G

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
1 2 ... 382 383 384 385 386 ... 430 431