Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 430 431
You got a nice pile of gems @theplait13 ^^
At least, you'll have a cool bogsneak ^^

You got a nice pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
It's great you're now at the level to get the flowers, good luck with getting them ^^
You got a nice pile of gems @theplait13 ^^
At least, you'll have a cool bogsneak ^^

You got a nice pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
It's great you're now at the level to get the flowers, good luck with getting them ^^
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 49 gems, so I now have 3263 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 49 gems, so I now have 3263 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Start of day 21 of My First Quest

treasure
412,000/12,000,000 (+0)

others
Familiar: 32/150 (found 2 on d-20)
Food stacks: 188/2100 (found 4 new food items on d-19 & 2 new items on d-20)
Start of day 21 of My First Quest

treasure
412,000/12,000,000 (+0)

others
Familiar: 32/150 (found 2 on d-20)
Food stacks: 188/2100 (found 4 new food items on d-19 & 2 new items on d-20)
wBOpmxj.png
this payment actually happened last night, i was just

really tired

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
this payment actually happened last night, i was just

really tired

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
That's great @Syntax :D
That's great @Syntax :D
I'm up to 25k and 569 gems (no gilded chests today, that's the reason). I'm waiting for a water egg to sell, so I can get more gems.
Still a few hours before I get the Bogsneak scroll.
@Edra
I'm up to 25k and 569 gems (no gilded chests today, that's the reason). I'm waiting for a water egg to sell, so I can get more gems.
Still a few hours before I get the Bogsneak scroll.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Good luck for selling the egg @theplait13 ;D
Good luck for selling the egg @theplait13 ;D
@Edra The egg's sold. I'm up to 699 gems now.
@Edra The egg's sold. I'm up to 699 gems now.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 430 431