Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 430 431
Start of day 19 of My First Quest

treasure
412,000/12,000,000 (+12k)

others
Familiar: 30/150 (found nothing for past 2 days)
Food stacks: 182/2100 (no new food item found)
Start of day 19 of My First Quest

treasure
412,000/12,000,000 (+12k)

others
Familiar: 30/150 (found nothing for past 2 days)
Food stacks: 182/2100 (no new food item found)
wBOpmxj.png
Waaahh, everyone has such great personal challenges! Some seen to be going so well, too! O:
Congrats, everyone!

I'm kinda new to the game so, for now, my quest is to get my progenitors (and later most of my dragons) to level 25! They're level 16 for now... :')
It is a good progress for me at least, I'm kinda proud! ^w^

I also want to get as far on Baldwin's Bubbling Brew as I can! Almost reaching level 12 now!

(Maybe filling my bestiary some day, but that seems kinda impossible for now....maybe in....some years....who knows ; - ;)

(Thank you if anyone took the time to read me blabbering about my goals, by the way)
Waaahh, everyone has such great personal challenges! Some seen to be going so well, too! O:
Congrats, everyone!

I'm kinda new to the game so, for now, my quest is to get my progenitors (and later most of my dragons) to level 25! They're level 16 for now... :')
It is a good progress for me at least, I'm kinda proud! ^w^

I also want to get as far on Baldwin's Bubbling Brew as I can! Almost reaching level 12 now!

(Maybe filling my bestiary some day, but that seems kinda impossible for now....maybe in....some years....who knows ; - ;)

(Thank you if anyone took the time to read me blabbering about my goals, by the way)
Days Into Quest: 309

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I only got duplicates today, a Fiendcat, Ignited Imp, Stormcloud Harpy, andFlamescale Spearmen.
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Currently at level 23 in foraging, only 1 more level before the 5 Wilting Roses I need have a chance to drop. I might reach level 24 tomorrow.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 624G today from selling1 Deeprealm Hunter, 1 Ignited Imp, and 180 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 309

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I only got duplicates today, a Fiendcat, Ignited Imp, Stormcloud Harpy, andFlamescale Spearmen.

Currently at level 23 in foraging, only 1 more level before the 5 Wilting Roses I need have a chance to drop. I might reach level 24 tomorrow.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 624G today from selling1 Deeprealm Hunter, 1 Ignited Imp, and 180 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Wow, that's an amazing progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Wow, that's an amazing progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Update of the day

I got 21 gems, putting my total to 3214 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 21 gems, putting my total to 3214 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
@Edra
Thanks! That spare Deeprealm Hunter was worth a nice amount of gems. :)
@Edra
Thanks! That spare Deeprealm Hunter was worth a nice amount of gems. :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

I agree with you, it's worth a good pile of gems ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

I agree with you, it's worth a good pile of gems ^^
Masterpost

got to Baldwin level 15 !!

I've been selling as many things as possible for gems rather than treasure and booooy is it making a difference...

Technically I have enough to gene one of my priority projects but it would drain my coffers, and the huge drop would probably be quite discouraging. I'm going to save up a lot more and maybe spend it gradually so that I can keep the ball rolling.

Starting Vault Savings
900,000 treasure
1400 gems

Current Vault Savings
1,400,000 treasure
2300 gems

Items
0/3 imbued sulfur | 0/1 bogsneak egg | 0/1 bogsneak breed change | 0/1 spiral breed change | 0/2 iridescent primary gene | 0/2 shimmer secondary gene | 0/2 glimmer tertiary gene
Masterpost

got to Baldwin level 15 !!

I've been selling as many things as possible for gems rather than treasure and booooy is it making a difference...

Technically I have enough to gene one of my priority projects but it would drain my coffers, and the huge drop would probably be quite discouraging. I'm going to save up a lot more and maybe spend it gradually so that I can keep the ball rolling.

Starting Vault Savings
900,000 treasure
1400 gems

Current Vault Savings
1,400,000 treasure
2300 gems

Items
0/3 imbued sulfur | 0/1 bogsneak egg | 0/1 bogsneak breed change | 0/1 spiral breed change | 0/2 iridescent primary gene | 0/2 shimmer secondary gene | 0/2 glimmer tertiary gene
OK, confession time. I'm up to 568 gems, but I'm only on 15k because... I'm brewing a Bogsneak gene scroll for Sherlock.
Yeah.
@Edra
OK, confession time. I'm up to 568 gems, but I'm only on 15k because... I'm brewing a Bogsneak gene scroll for Sherlock.
Yeah.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Days Into Quest: 310

New Familiar Status
The Serthis Loremaster dropped for me today, so I now have 472 out of 520 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. In addition to the Serthis Lore Master, I also got a Fiendcat, , 2 Firemane Manticores, and a Stormcloud Harpy.

I reached level 24 in foraging today, so hopefully the 5 Wilting Roses I need will drop quickly.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 143G today from selling 1 Flamescale Spearmen, 2 Fiendcats, 1 Stormcloud Harpy, 2 Firemane Manticores, and 150 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8900G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 310

New Familiar Status
The Serthis Loremaster dropped for me today, so I now have 472 out of 520 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. In addition to the Serthis Lore Master, I also got a Fiendcat, , 2 Firemane Manticores, and a Stormcloud Harpy.

I reached level 24 in foraging today, so hopefully the 5 Wilting Roses I need will drop quickly.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 143G today from selling 1 Flamescale Spearmen, 2 Fiendcats, 1 Stormcloud Harpy, 2 Firemane Manticores, and 150 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8900G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 430 431