Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 430 431
You're progressing really well @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for the yeti and the other things you want :D
You're progressing really well @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for the yeti and the other things you want :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 59 gems, so I now have 3182 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 59 gems, so I now have 3182 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Start of day 17 of My First Quest

treasure
400,000/12,000,000

others
Familiar: 30/150 (got one on D-16)
Food stacks: 182/2100 (found a new food item on D-15)
Start of day 17 of My First Quest

treasure
400,000/12,000,000

others
Familiar: 30/150 (got one on D-16)
Food stacks: 182/2100 (found a new food item on D-15)
wBOpmxj.png
[center][font=book antiqua][size=6][b]BLACK LACE QUEST[/b][/center] [font=book antiqua][size=4]Because I need all of the lace. I will be tracking my progress here, as well as all my coli drops and extra gathering goodies as I go about obtaining these materials, because I enjoy doing that sort of thing. Feb 5: A huge thanks goes to @taipantigress for sending me a gift of 10 Coiled Burnserpents and 10 Shed Fuschia Scales ! C: Feb 6: Sandswept Delta items all gotten! Moving on to the Bamboo Falls. And now done with the falls! Redrock is next... Feb 7: Got all my obsidian and moved on to Pleg scavanging. Finished getting Pastel Scallops, but the Dainty Lilypads are proving to be painfully rare to drop. Feb 9: I have achieved all my Warbeast Tusks and Snakeskin Cloths, and only need four more Mangled Textiles. Dainty Lilypads, on the other hand, continue to be effin' rare... May 7: I took a hiatus to finish my undergraduate work, and am now back. During this period I was donated some dainty lilypads, contaminated featherback pelts, raptor effigies, and mangled textiles by a kind stranger, whose name I totally forgot to note down before deleting their PM like a rube! Whoever you are, kind stranger, I'm really grateful! With the gift I am full up on mangled textiles. I have now gotten all the lilypads. That only took about three months... and then I received my final featherback pelt on my second arena battle. On a roll today, and not too much more to go![/font] [quote="COLI TARGETS"] [i]Ghostlight Ruins[/i] [item=Raptor Effigy] 4/30 [i]Golem Workshop[/i] [item=Black Iron Segment] 0/20 [/quote] [quote="Extra Loot"] Extra stuff I found while getting everything. [item=Minor Health Potion] x30 [item=Shred] [item=Contuse] [item=Regeneration] [item=Ward] [item=Ward] [item=Haste] [item=Might Fragment] [item=Acuity Fragment] [item=Acuity Fragment] [item=Dark Might Fragment] [item=Dark Might Fragment] [item=Dark Might Fragment] [item=Dark Might Fragment] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] [item=Mist Slash] [item=Mist Slash] [item=Mist Slash] [item=Dark Bolt] [item=Shining Might Fragment] [item=Shining Might Fragment] [item=Shining Might Fragment] [item=Shining Might Fragment] [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] [item=Enamor] [item=Aquatic Might Fragment] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [item=Drown] [item=Drown] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Jungle Slash] [item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Envenom] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Mana Bolt] [item=Frozen Might Fragment] [item=Congeal] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=Storm Seeker] [item=Opheodrys Serthis] [item=Carmine Serthis] [item=Scaleback] [item=Nightsky Fuiran] [item=Serthis Alchemist] [item=Serthis Alchemist] [item=Fan Scorpion] [item=Fan Scorpion] [item=Greatshell] [item=Dreameater] [item=Hainu] [item=Riptide Clipper] [item=Dainty Wavehopper] [item=Murkbottom Gull] [item=Swallow's Wing Fans] [item=Fishscale Basket] x21 [item=Broken Penny Jar]x4 [item=Fuiran Crate] [item=Burlap Sack]x3 [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle]x3 [item=Broken Bone Bottle]x9 [item=Broken Pottery Jar] [item=Shattered Ceramic Jar]x4 [item=Vista: Sandswept Delta] [item=Vista: Sandswept Delta] [/quote]
BLACK LACE QUEST

Because I need all of the lace. I will be tracking my progress here, as well as all my coli drops and extra gathering goodies as I go about obtaining these materials, because I enjoy doing that sort of thing.

Feb 5: A huge thanks goes to @taipantigress for sending me a gift of 10 Coiled Burnserpents and 10 Shed Fuschia Scales ! C:

Feb 6: Sandswept Delta items all gotten! Moving on to the Bamboo Falls.

And now done with the falls! Redrock is next...

Feb 7: Got all my obsidian and moved on to Pleg scavanging. Finished getting Pastel Scallops, but the Dainty Lilypads are proving to be painfully rare to drop.

Feb 9: I have achieved all my Warbeast Tusks and Snakeskin Cloths, and only need four more Mangled Textiles. Dainty Lilypads, on the other hand, continue to be effin' rare...

May 7: I took a hiatus to finish my undergraduate work, and am now back. During this period I was donated some dainty lilypads, contaminated featherback pelts, raptor effigies, and mangled textiles by a kind stranger, whose name I totally forgot to note down before deleting their PM like a rube! Whoever you are, kind stranger, I'm really grateful! With the gift I am full up on mangled textiles.

I have now gotten all the lilypads. That only took about three months... and then I received my final featherback pelt on my second arena battle. On a roll today, and not too much more to go!

COLI TARGETS wrote:

Ghostlight Ruins
Raptor Effigy 4/30

Golem Workshop
Black Iron Segment 0/20
Extra Loot wrote:

Extra stuff I found while getting everything.

Minor Health Potion x30
Shred Contuse Regeneration Ward Ward Haste Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Acuity Fragment Dark Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Mist Slash Mist Slash Mist Slash Dark Bolt Shining Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Enamor Aquatic Might Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Drown Drown Natural Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Jungle Slash Leaf Bolt Leaf Bolt Leaf Bolt Envenom Magical Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Mana Bolt Frozen Might Fragment Congeal Earthen Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment
Storm Seeker Opheodrys Serthis Carmine Serthis Scaleback Nightsky Fuiran Serthis Alchemist Serthis Alchemist Fan Scorpion Fan Scorpion Greatshell Dreameater Hainu Riptide Clipper Dainty Wavehopper Murkbottom Gull
Swallow's Wing Fans
Fishscale Basket x21 Broken Penny Jar x4 Fuiran Crate Burlap Sack x3 Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x3 Broken Bone Bottle x9 Broken Pottery Jar Shattered Ceramic Jar x4
Vista: Sandswept Delta Vista: Sandswept Delta
bH7MWqP.png
[center][size=6]Collect (almost) ALL the familiars Quest![/size] Hello! My name is Phenri and I'm a familiar [s]addict[/s] collector! I already did a Light Sprite quest in this thread but since I've lost it, I am unable to update but I did finally get it! So now it's onto collecting the rest of the familiars which are not KS-exclusive. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/193#post_21721887]Chapter 1: Small Beginnings![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/227#post_22255881]Chapter 2: The Adventure Continues![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/241#post_22497124]Chapter 3: Fire in September![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/261#post_22947993]Chapter 4: A Yeti Appears![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/273#post_23288102]Chapter 5: Fishy New Friends![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/287#post_23598267]Chapter 6: The Akirbeak Lands![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/325#post_24374780]Chapter 7: Nights of Trickery![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/337#post_24735729]Chapter 8: Marzal Harvest![/url] [/center] [size=4]Obtained this month[/size] [columns] [item=obscuring goblin] 19th Feb. [/columns] [columns] [item=Enamored Swan] 13th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Sweetheart Swan] 13th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Tunnel Hydra] 7th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Fiendcat] 7th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Stormcloud Harpy] 7th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Ultraram] 6th Feb. [/columns] [columns] [item=Flamescale Venomcaster] 6th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus] 6th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Ghost Manticore] 6th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Serthis Archivist] 6th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Ignited Imp] 6th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Flamescale Illusionist] 6th Feb. [/columns] [columns] [item=Basalt Vent Hop] 6th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Flamescale Spearmen] 6th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Spectral Duskflapper] 6th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Flamerest Fiendcat] 6th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Armored Duskflapper] 6th Feb [nextcol] [item=Ashspine Widow] 5th Feb. [/columns] [columns] [item=Ophiotaurus] 5th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Rivermouth Flatbill] 5th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Nightfall Imp] 5th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Chillwind Harpy] 5th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Flamescale Lancer] 5th Feb. [nextcol] [item=Firebelly Weaver] 5th Feb. [/columns] [size=4]Curretly targeting[/size] [item=Stone Borer] [b]Time farmed:[/b] ~8.20 hr. [b]Frost Delver encounters:[/b] 9 [b]Stone Borer encounters:[/b] 13 [b]Noteable loot:[/b] [item=scrapmetal tracker]x3 [item=chromefeather lookout] [item=Toolbox]x20 [item=coppercoil creeper]x2 [item=unhatched Light Egg] [item=steelhound] [item=monkey wrench]x2 [item=clattercog engineer] [item=Spellbound golem] [item=construction Mith] [item=black iron creeper] ----- [size=4]Total list of missing familiars:[/size] Gem store: [item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=Candycane Xolo][item=Dwarf Unicorn][item=Fluted Pukasloth][item=Melprin][item=Roundhorn Melprin][item=Shimmering Xolo][item=Spotted Pukasloth] Coli: [item=Stone Borer][item=spiney whale][item=Dreadram][item=Firemane Manticore][item=Hydra][item=Magma Runner][item=Serthis Loremaster] Gathering: [item=Hippojay][item=Tender Larail][item=Garden Larail][item=lurefish][item=Longjaw lurefish] Kickstarter and Beta: [item=Bone Fiend][item=Skycat][item=Golden Idol][item=Cog frog][item=Boolean] [size=1]Lol, yeah, like those are ever gonna happend![/size] A big thank you to the incredibly generous people who have donated familiars to my collection - you know who you are! May Plaguemum bless you with lots of eggs and good rng, you deserve it! <3 Selfping to not loose this! @Phenri
Collect (almost) ALL the familiars Quest!

Hello! My name is Phenri and I'm a familiar addict collector!
I already did a Light Sprite quest in this thread but since I've lost it, I am unable to update but I did finally get it! So now it's onto collecting the rest of the familiars which are not KS-exclusive.

Chapter 1: Small Beginnings!
Chapter 2: The Adventure Continues!
Chapter 3: Fire in September!
Chapter 4: A Yeti Appears!
Chapter 5: Fishy New Friends!
Chapter 6: The Akirbeak Lands!
Chapter 7: Nights of Trickery!
Chapter 8: Marzal Harvest!

Obtained this month
Obscuring Goblin
19th Feb.
Enamored Swan
13th Feb.
Sweetheart Swan
13th Feb.
Tunnel Hydra
7th Feb.
Fiendcat
7th Feb.
Stormcloud Harpy
7th Feb.
Ultraram
6th Feb.
Flamescale Venomcaster
6th Feb.
Ashscale Ophiotaurus
6th Feb.
Ghost Manticore
6th Feb.
Serthis Archivist
6th Feb.
Ignited Imp
6th Feb.
Flamescale Illusionist
6th Feb.
Basalt Vent Hop
6th Feb.

6th Feb.
Spectral Duskflapper
6th Feb.
Flamerest Fiendcat
6th Feb.
Armored Duskflapper
6th Feb
Ashspine Widow
5th Feb.
Ophiotaurus
5th Feb.
Rivermouth Flatbill
5th Feb.
Nightfall Imp
5th Feb.
Chillwind Harpy
5th Feb.
Flamescale Lancer
5th Feb.
Firebelly Weaver
5th Feb.

Curretly targeting
Stone Borer
Time farmed: ~8.20 hr.
Frost Delver encounters: 9
Stone Borer encounters: 13
Noteable loot:
Scrapmetal Tracker x3 Chromefeather Lookout Toolbox x20 Coppercoil Creeper x2
Unhatched Light Egg Steelhound Monkey Wrench x2 Clattercog Engineer
Spellbound Golem Construction Mith Black Iron Creeper

Total list of missing familiars:

Gem store:
Black Dwarf Unicorn Candycane Xolo Dwarf Unicorn Fluted Pukasloth Melprin Roundhorn Melprin Shimmering Xolo Spotted Pukasloth

Coli:
Stone Borer Spiney Whale Dreadram Firemane Manticore Hydra Magma Runner Serthis Loremaster

Gathering:
Hippojay Tender Larail Garden Larail Lurefish Longjaw Lurefish

Kickstarter and Beta:
Bone Fiend Skycat Golden Idol Cog Frog Boolean
Lol, yeah, like those are ever gonna happend!

A big thank you to the incredibly generous people who have donated familiars to my collection - you know who you are! May Plaguemum bless you with lots of eggs and good rng, you deserve it! <3

Selfping to not loose this! @Phenri
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Days Into Quest: 307

New Familiar Status
Fr released a new coliseum venue which means there is a ton of new familiars! I've collected ten of them so far, which are the Flamescale Lancer, Ashspine Widow, Ashscale Ophiotaurus, Flamescale Illusionist, Ophiotaurus, Ultraram, Firemane Manticore, Flamescale Venomcaster, Tunnel Hydra, and Firebelly Weaver. I now have 461 out of 520 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm not going to focus on getting the new Hydra Boss (Though if it drops, I won't complain). In addition to the new familiars that dropped today, I've have an additional 2 Flamescale Lancers, and Ashscale Ophiotaurus drop
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Currently at level 23 in foraging, only 1 more level before the 5 Wilting Roses I need have a chance to drop.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 173G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 skin, 1 Berserker, 1 Flamescale Lancer, 1 Ashscale Ophistaurus, and 18 0 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9400G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 307

New Familiar Status
Fr released a new coliseum venue which means there is a ton of new familiars! I've collected ten of them so far, which are the Flamescale Lancer, Ashspine Widow, Ashscale Ophiotaurus, Flamescale Illusionist, Ophiotaurus, Ultraram, Firemane Manticore, Flamescale Venomcaster, Tunnel Hydra, and Firebelly Weaver. I now have 461 out of 520 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm not going to focus on getting the new Hydra Boss (Though if it drops, I won't complain). In addition to the new familiars that dropped today, I've have an additional 2 Flamescale Lancers, and Ashscale Ophiotaurus drop
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Currently at level 23 in foraging, only 1 more level before the 5 Wilting Roses I need have a chance to drop.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 173G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 skin, 1 Berserker, 1 Flamescale Lancer, 1 Ashscale Ophistaurus, and 18 0 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9400G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

The new venue and familiars look really great :D
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

The new venue and familiars look really great :D
@Edra
They do, I was really excited to see that we got a new venue.
@Edra
They do, I was really excited to see that we got a new venue.
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 430 431