Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 430 431
[center][size=5]Update 4[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 222 / 422 [/b][/size][/center] ----- I didn't make much progress - only one new Familiar was obtained during Coli grinding (and plenty of doubles or triples :D). But since I got those Black Bishops it's time to set a new goal for a Swipp Familiar and I'm going for the Driftwood Baron next. The Wispwillow Peryton didn't show up while I was online but it's really just a matter of time, right? Also, somebody told me that the Fallout Streak was in the Marketplace for a good while, but while I was away. I left the house for a little more than one hour and that's probably where it was available. Now that's my usual luck. xD I didn't buy any Familiars yesterday although I made some good treasure. But I needed some Apparel for my Avatar Dragon, so I bought that and left the rest untouched. I also got some Gems from AH sells. Not too many but we are getting closer to the goal. I think I'll go for the Light Sprite after my birthday, since people here insist on doing the expensive ones as soon as possible. If I do this I really have to get the Gem Sells rolling.^^ ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Raptorik Warrior] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Selling Stuff to buy the next Gem Marketplace Familiar. (174/250 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]) [*]Scavenging Materials for the [b]Driftwood Baron[/b]. (Branch: 96/165 | Log: 24/115) [*]Waiting to get the [b]Wispwillow Peryton[/b] from Swipp (all materials ready). [*]Sitting in the Marketplace all day to snipe a [b]Fallout Streak[/b]. [*]Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a [b]Sprite[/b] with treasure. (2.439.804/3mill.+ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b] and [b]vormung[/b]. [/quote]
Update 4

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 222 / 422

I didn't make much progress - only one new Familiar was obtained during Coli grinding (and plenty of doubles or triples :D).
But since I got those Black Bishops it's time to set a new goal for a Swipp Familiar and I'm going for the Driftwood Baron next. The Wispwillow Peryton didn't show up while I was online but it's really just a matter of time, right?
Also, somebody told me that the Fallout Streak was in the Marketplace for a good while, but while I was away. I left the house for a little more than one hour and that's probably where it was available. Now that's my usual luck. xD

I didn't buy any Familiars yesterday although I made some good treasure. But I needed some Apparel for my Avatar Dragon, so I bought that and left the rest untouched. I also got some Gems from AH sells. Not too many but we are getting closer to the goal.
I think I'll go for the Light Sprite after my birthday, since people here insist on doing the expensive ones as soon as possible. If I do this I really have to get the Gem Sells rolling.^^

New Familiars:
Raptorik Warrior

What I'm working on right now:

• Selling Stuff to buy the next Gem Marketplace Familiar. (174/250 icon_gems.png)
  • Scavenging Materials for the Driftwood Baron. (Branch: 96/165 | Log: 24/115)
  • Waiting to get the Wispwillow Peryton from Swipp (all materials ready).
  • Sitting in the Marketplace all day to snipe a Fallout Streak.
  • Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a Sprite with treasure. (2.439.804/3mill.+ icon_treasure.png)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Pinglist:
@Pinselohr @Edra
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom and vormung.
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Wow, congrats @Pinselohr : you're now halfway of your goal, you progress well in your journey :D
Wow, congrats @Pinselohr : you're now halfway of your goal, you progress well in your journey :D
@Edra
Thanks! Things will surely slow down when I'm going for the Light Sprite. I'll have to make as much progress as possible until then. :D
@Edra
Thanks! Things will surely slow down when I'm going for the Light Sprite. I'll have to make as much progress as possible until then. :D
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
You're welcome @Pinselohr ^^

Yeah I agree with you, it will probably slow down once you'll start your quest for the Light Sprite, for obvious reasons ^^

Good luck for your progress :D
You're welcome @Pinselohr ^^

Yeah I agree with you, it will probably slow down once you'll start your quest for the Light Sprite, for obvious reasons ^^

Good luck for your progress :D
Update of the day

I got 275 gems, putting my amount to 1557 gems :D

Now, it's time to grind XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0
Update of the day

I got 275 gems, putting my amount to 1557 gems :D

Now, it's time to grind XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0
Sold a bunch more items on the AH again and trained some exalts and sent them off to Nature. Got up to 3 mil at one point but I've opened a gem buying thread so I've got some more gems now :D YAY! [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/fe55a2ba2875b51f5ab46f5f09c720f0/tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png[/img] [/center] [center][item= Light sprite] 2896/50 000 gems 1372662 treasure on hand[/center] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/fe55a2ba2875b51f5ab46f5f09c720f0/tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png[/img] [/center] For those who wanted a ping: @Edra [url=http://mibella-fr.tumblr.com/post/139730895646/heres-some-fancy-dividers-i-made-for-my-bios]Dividers made by Mibella #47497[/url]
Sold a bunch more items on the AH again and trained some exalts and sent them off to Nature. Got up to 3 mil at one point but I've opened a gem buying thread so I've got some more gems now :D
YAY!
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png

Light Sprite
2896/50 000 gems
1372662 treasure on hand

tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png

For those who wanted a ping:
@Edra

Dividers made by Mibella #47497
That's great @Snowfarm :D

You're progressing well :D
That's great @Snowfarm :D

You're progressing well :D
@Edra
Thank you :)
You seem to be doing really well too, you're almost halfway there :D
On another note, did I ask to be on your update pinglist? If not, I'd love to be added ^.^
@Edra
Thank you :)
You seem to be doing really well too, you're almost halfway there :D
On another note, did I ask to be on your update pinglist? If not, I'd love to be added ^.^
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
You're welcome @Starfire0 ^^^

All right, I've added you ^^

And thank you :D

Yeah, almost halfway, at this rate, the Ice Sprite will be mine in no time XD
You're welcome @Starfire0 ^^^

All right, I've added you ^^

And thank you :D

Yeah, almost halfway, at this rate, the Ice Sprite will be mine in no time XD
Today's update:
I haven't been getting much luck with getting sethris potion yesterday or today, but I'm up to 104 gems, because of chests. And as for my plan of getting gems when I get to 1 million treasure... Well, I'm nowhere near that.
Today's update:
I haven't been getting much luck with getting sethris potion yesterday or today, but I'm up to 104 gems, because of chests. And as for my plan of getting gems when I get to 1 million treasure... Well, I'm nowhere near that.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 430 431