Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 355 356 357 358 359 ... 430 431
[center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/89#post_20319664][ANKER POST][/URL] I am still at [b]480/491[/b] familiars since the [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/354#post_24993017]last time[/URL] I posted. Flight rising was so kind to add [i]two more[/i] that come from gathering so I'm in double figures again. Paying off: [item=golden idol] 31,281/90,000 (34.76 %) [b]DO NOT PING ME![/b] [/center]
[ANKER POST]
I am still at 480/491 familiars since the last time I posted. Flight rising was so kind to add two more that come from gathering so I'm in double figures again.

Paying off:
Golden Idol
31,281/90,000
(34.76 %)

DO NOT PING ME!
shop_banner.png
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The sixteenth update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I made a lot of treasure today! I'm over half of my goal now. My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 1,470,000 / 2,450,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 240 / 14,100 Familiars - 123/489. I got a moss-covered golem from the coliseum. [item=moss-covered golem] Chests - 155/250. I got three rusted chests from familiars. [item=rusted treasure chest] Today was successful! I'm proud of myself for making so much treasure. :D
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The sixteenth update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I made a lot of treasure today! I'm over half of my goal now. My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 1,470,000 / 2,450,000
icon_gems.png 240 / 14,100

Familiars - 123/489. I got a moss-covered golem from the coliseum.
Moss-Covered Golem

Chests - 155/250. I got three rusted chests from familiars.
Rusted Treasure Chest

Today was successful! I'm proud of myself for making so much treasure. :D
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Update of the day

I got 302 gems, putting my total to 1987 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 302 gems, putting my total to 1987 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The seventeenth update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I spend stuff again. Whoops. My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 1,260,000 / 2,450,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 240 / 14,100 Familiars - 126/489. I got a blueband duelist, peacevine aardvark, and centaur berserker from the coliseum. [item=blueband duelist][item=peacevine aardvark][item=centaur berserker] Chests - 164/250. I got nine rusted chests from familiars. [item=rusted treasure chest] I took treasure out of the vault but I swear it was worth it! I have an eliminate for the coli now. :)
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The seventeenth update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I spend stuff again. Whoops. My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 1,260,000 / 2,450,000
icon_gems.png 240 / 14,100

Familiars - 126/489. I got a blueband duelist, peacevine aardvark, and centaur berserker from the coliseum.
Blueband Duelist Peacevine Aardvark Centaur Berserker

Chests - 164/250. I got nine rusted chests from familiars.
Rusted Treasure Chest

I took treasure out of the vault but I swear it was worth it! I have an eliminate for the coli now. :)
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
I've got 385k treasure and 456 gems. I'm hoping to get more, though I fear it won't be long before it's time to get familiars again. Fun.
@Edra
I've got 385k treasure and 456 gems. I'm hoping to get more, though I fear it won't be long before it's time to get familiars again. Fun.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
You're progressing well, that's cool, @theplait13 ^^

Good luck for getting the familiars you want ^^
You're progressing well, that's cool, @theplait13 ^^

Good luck for getting the familiars you want ^^
Days Into Quest: 287-288

New Familiar Status
I gave in and bought the Scrapmetal Tracker and Sentinel Mith from the AH. It's just no fun grinding in the Golem Workshop. I now have 447 out of 491 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I now have all of the regular coliseum familiars, so now I'm targeting bosses! My first target is the Coarsefur Yeti! So far I've fought it 9 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Shalebuck, Permafrost Impaler, and Elk has dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got an additional 8 Onyx Cobras from gathering. I still need 18 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 189G these past two days from selling 1 Vista, 2 pieces of apparel, 180 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8140G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. I've added the Undying Featherback, Wartoad and Wave Sweeper because I'm going to try and get the bosses in alphabetical order.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 287-288

New Familiar Status
I gave in and bought the Scrapmetal Tracker and Sentinel Mith from the AH. It's just no fun grinding in the Golem Workshop. I now have 447 out of 491 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I now have all of the regular coliseum familiars, so now I'm targeting bosses! My first target is the Coarsefur Yeti! So far I've fought it 9 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Shalebuck, Permafrost Impaler, and Elk has dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got an additional 8 Onyx Cobras from gathering. I still need 18 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 189G these past two days from selling 1 Vista, 2 pieces of apparel, 180 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8140G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. I've added the Undying Featherback, Wartoad and Wave Sweeper because I'm going to try and get the bosses in alphabetical order.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Congrats for the two familiars you got @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You did well by buying them ^^
Congrats for the two familiars you got @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You did well by buying them ^^
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^