Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 430 431
@Edra
Definitely not a week or two! I'm noooot gonna be able to get that! Slow it riiiight on down now! I might add a treasure one now too because it'll be my major money maker x]
@Edra
Definitely not a week or two! I'm noooot gonna be able to get that! Slow it riiiight on down now! I might add a treasure one now too because it'll be my major money maker x]
Ha ha, you're right @Discovered ^^

Anyway, now, you sure can slow down a bit if you want, given the amazing start you got ^^
Ha ha, you're right @Discovered ^^

Anyway, now, you sure can slow down a bit if you want, given the amazing start you got ^^
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The fifteenth update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I spent stuff today, which was bad. It was worth it, though. My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 1,160,000 / 2,450,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 220 / 14,100 Familiars - 122/489. I got a glowing pocket mouse, rambra, and coral carpenter from the coliseum, and the super nice @NorthWhiteWolf gave me a glamortail hopper! Thank you! [item=glowing pocket mouse][item=rambra][item=coral carpenter][item=glamortail hopper] Chests - 152/250. I got six rusted chests from familiars. [item=rusted treasure chest] I sort of regret taking treasure and gems out to buy stuff, but the tinctures of dissolution and vista were worth it! I also got four familiars, which was great. :D
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The fifteenth update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I spent stuff today, which was bad. It was worth it, though. My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 1,160,000 / 2,450,000
icon_gems.png 220 / 14,100

Familiars - 122/489. I got a glowing pocket mouse, rambra, and coral carpenter from the coliseum, and the super nice @NorthWhiteWolf gave me a glamortail hopper! Thank you!
Glowing Pocket Mouse Rambra Coral Carpenter

Chests - 152/250. I got six rusted chests from familiars.
Rusted Treasure Chest

I sort of regret taking treasure and gems out to buy stuff, but the tinctures of dissolution and vista were worth it! I also got four familiars, which was great. :D
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Update of the day

I got 30 gems, so I now have 1685 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 30 gems, so I now have 1685 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Days Into Quest: 286

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. At this point I think I'm going to buy the Scrapmetal Tracker and Sentinel Mith tomorrow. Grinding in that venue is getting to be a chore and not many of the food drops are selling.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. I still need 25 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 28G todays from selling 80 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8500G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 286

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. At this point I think I'm going to buy the Scrapmetal Tracker and Sentinel Mith tomorrow. Grinding in that venue is getting to be a chore and not many of the food drops are selling.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. I still need 25 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 28G todays from selling 80 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8500G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Good to see the price of the Akirbeak is dropping a bit, it'll be helpful for you, @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Good to see the price of the Akirbeak is dropping a bit, it'll be helpful for you, @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Agreed! Now I just need to get the rest of the gems. I'm almost to 3000.
@Edra
Agreed! Now I just need to get the rest of the gems. I'm almost to 3000.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Ah, that's a pretty good amount, @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Ah, that's a pretty good amount, @NorthWhiteWolf :D
[center][i][size=20][b]Light Sprite for Disco 2k17[/i][/size][/b] ----- ----- ----- [item=light sprite] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 20,250/40,000 Days into quest: 9 Improvement from yesterday: [color=green]+ 300g[/color] Total gained since beginning: [color=green] + 9,250g[/color] Down 400kt atm but I'll be fixing that over today and tomorrow hopefully! Over the halfway point and a flight change later! ----- ----- ----- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/343#post_24845549]Link to original post[/url] @edra @wrecknrule [/center]
Light Sprite for Disco 2k17

Light Sprite

icon_gems.png 20,250/40,000

Days into quest: 9
Improvement from yesterday: + 300g
Total gained since beginning: + 9,250g

Down 400kt atm but I'll be fixing that over today and tomorrow hopefully! Over the halfway point and a flight change later!

Link to original post

@edra @wrecknrule
Wow, congrats on passing the halfway mark, @Discovered :D
Wow, congrats on passing the halfway mark, @Discovered :D
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 430 431