Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 281

New Familiar Status
I was able to brew a Great Blue Waveskimmer today. Thanks @QueenSabriel for the last three Green Shoots! I greatly appreciate it!. I now have 445 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Steelhound and Chromefeather Lookout dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
My next target in this category is the Maned Cobra. I already have some materials for it, but I still need 36 Onyx Cobras and 63 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 91G today from selling 280 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Highreach Bonepicker, Hippojay, and Hydra Scorpion have been added to this section because I want to get the Swipp/Baldwin familiars first.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 281

New Familiar Status
I was able to brew a Great Blue Waveskimmer today. Thanks @QueenSabriel for the last three Green Shoots! I greatly appreciate it!. I now have 445 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Steelhound and Chromefeather Lookout dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
My next target in this category is the Maned Cobra. I already have some materials for it, but I still need 36 Onyx Cobras and 63 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 91G today from selling 280 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Highreach Bonepicker, Hippojay, and Hydra Scorpion have been added to this section because I want to get the Swipp/Baldwin familiars first.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Congrats for your new familiar @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
And you got a nice pile of gems, that's cool :D

Good luck for getting the other familiars ^^
Congrats for your new familiar @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
And you got a nice pile of gems, that's cool :D

Good luck for getting the other familiars ^^
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 220 gems, putting my total to 948 gems ^^

Cool, I'm almost at the 1000 gems mark :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 220 gems, putting my total to 948 gems ^^

Cool, I'm almost at the 1000 gems mark :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
[center][i][size=20][b]Light Sprite for Disco 2k17[/i][/size][/b] ----- ----- ----- [item=light sprite] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 15,700/40,000 Days into quest: 4 Improvement from yesterday: [color=green]+2,700g[/color] Total gained since beginning: [color=green] + 4,700g[/color] ----- ----- ----- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/343#post_24845549]Link to original post[/url] @edra (good job again!) @wrecknrule [/center]
Light Sprite for Disco 2k17

Light Sprite

icon_gems.png 15,700/40,000

Days into quest: 4
Improvement from yesterday: +2,700g
Total gained since beginning: + 4,700g

Link to original post

@edra (good job again!) @wrecknrule
Wow, you earn gems faster than your shadow, @Discovered ^^

Thaty's great :D

And thank you ^^
Wow, you earn gems faster than your shadow, @Discovered ^^

Thaty's great :D

And thank you ^^
@edra
Oh yeah, it'll probably go down after this week xD and once I also run out of spare noc eggs :3
@edra
Oh yeah, it'll probably go down after this week xD and once I also run out of spare noc eggs :3
At least, you'll have gotten a really good start, even if things calm down a bit after this week :D

Oh yeah, we can thank the nocturne eggs, it's what's helping me too @Discovered XD
At least, you'll have gotten a really good start, even if things calm down a bit after this week :D

Oh yeah, we can thank the nocturne eggs, it's what's helping me too @Discovered XD
@edra
could end up at least half way there before the end of this battle week!

I have like 100 noc eggs xD
@edra
could end up at least half way there before the end of this battle week!

I have like 100 noc eggs xD
1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 430 431