Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 430 431
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 192 gems, putting my total to 4554 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 192 gems, putting my total to 4554 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
@Edra
Good job, you're getting super close to that next payment!
@Edra
Good job, you're getting super close to that next payment!
Thank you @Discovered ^^

You're right ^^
And I'm quite happy about that ^^
Thank you @Discovered ^^

You're right ^^
And I'm quite happy about that ^^
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The third update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I made some treasure and gems off the auction house. I'm almost to a million treasure! My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 970,000 / 2,965,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 460 / 20,475 Familiars - 105/489. I got a red-breasted hainu from the coliseum, a yellow-throated sparrowmouse from Pinkerton, and a leftover residue from Baldwin. [item=red-breasted hainu][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][item=leftover residue] Chests - 37/100. I got eleven rusted chests from familiars. [item=rusted treasure chest] I was surprised that Pinkerton gave me a familiar, and that people actually bought my stuff off of the auction house! I still want some chests other than rusted ones, though.
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The third update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I made some treasure and gems off the auction house. I'm almost to a million treasure! My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 970,000 / 2,965,000
icon_gems.png 460 / 20,475

Familiars - 105/489. I got a red-breasted hainu from the coliseum, a yellow-throated sparrowmouse from Pinkerton, and a leftover residue from Baldwin.
Red-Breasted Hainu Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Leftover Residue

Chests - 37/100. I got eleven rusted chests from familiars.
Rusted Treasure Chest

I was surprised that Pinkerton gave me a familiar, and that people actually bought my stuff off of the auction house! I still want some chests other than rusted ones, though.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
sometimes i really wanna stop making these updates

another 1000 gems has been paid off right at the beginning of the new year! only 12,000 gems are left, so even at the greatly reduced rate of gem making im at compared to when this quest started, we should still have the sprite paid off in no time!

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
sometimes i really wanna stop making these updates

another 1000 gems has been paid off right at the beginning of the new year! only 12,000 gems are left, so even at the greatly reduced rate of gem making im at compared to when this quest started, we should still have the sprite paid off in no time!

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
Days Into Quest: 274

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Mistral Minion and Sentry Squawker dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got 3 more Driftwood logs, only 16 more until I have enough for a Driftwood Baron. I also got a Swallowtail Buttersnake and Autumn Sea Dragon from Swipp's.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 126G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel and 40 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8300G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 274

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Mistral Minion and Sentry Squawker dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got 3 more Driftwood logs, only 16 more until I have enough for a Driftwood Baron. I also got a Swallowtail Buttersnake and Autumn Sea Dragon from Swipp's.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 126G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel and 40 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8300G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a great progress @Syntax ^^

You're progressing well too, @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a great progress @Syntax ^^

You're progressing well too, @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Update of the day

Thanks to a generous donator who gifted me a big pile of treasures and gems and some little sales, I got 422 gems, so I now have 4976 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

Thanks to a generous donator who gifted me a big pile of treasures and gems and some little sales, I got 422 gems, so I now have 4976 gems ^^

Pinglist

1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 430 431