Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 332 333 334 335 336 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 268

New Familiar Status
I finally got the last of the new NotN familiars, the Calculating Candelabra, to drop, so I now have 439 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Hippocampus dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron. Had the materials to get another Bellus Glamortail.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten a Jawlocker, and Masked Phantom to drop.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
On Hold for the Festival.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 268

New Familiar Status
I finally got the last of the new NotN familiars, the Calculating Candelabra, to drop, so I now have 439 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Hippocampus dropped.

Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron. Had the materials to get another Bellus Glamortail.

Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten a Jawlocker, and Masked Phantom to drop.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @annadandelion ^^
Ah, that's great, then :D

Congrats for getting the last NotN familiar @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're welcome @annadandelion ^^
Ah, that's great, then :D

Congrats for getting the last NotN familiar @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 153 gems, so I now have 3924 gems ^^

Cool, a bit more than 1000 gems, and I'll be done with that part of the payment :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
Update of the day

I got 153 gems, so I now have 3924 gems ^^

Cool, a bit more than 1000 gems, and I'll be done with that part of the payment :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
Days Into Quest: 269

New Familiar Status
No new progress.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Longneck Skirmisher, Parasitic Fungus, and Cursed Bat dropped.

Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten 3 Veiled Visions, Masked Phantom, Serpentine Lamp, 2 Smoldering Sconces, Mama Embear, Snarling Mimic, Opposing Forces, Ectoplasmime, Polarfreeze Defender,, and Painted Marionette to drop.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 269

New Familiar Status
No new progress.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Longneck Skirmisher, Parasitic Fungus, and Cursed Bat dropped.

Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten 3 Veiled Visions, Masked Phantom, Serpentine Lamp, 2 Smoldering Sconces, Mama Embear, Snarling Mimic, Opposing Forces, Ectoplasmime, Polarfreeze Defender,, and Painted Marionette to drop.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
Thanks!
@Edra
Thanks!
Update of the day

I got 152 gems, putting my total to 4076 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 152 gems, putting my total to 4076 gems ^^

Pinglist

1 2 ... 332 333 334 335 336 ... 430 431