Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 430 431
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 125 gems, so I now have 3637 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
Update of the day

I got 125 gems, so I now have 3637 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
Days Into Quest: 267

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten a Spirit Armor, Painted Marionette, Thornthick Thief, Crystal Carrier, Sorcerous Arms, Bogsneak Puppet, Snarling Mimic, Deadly Reflection, and Axe Mimic.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
On Hold for the Festival.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 267

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten a Spirit Armor, Painted Marionette, Thornthick Thief, Crystal Carrier, Sorcerous Arms, Bogsneak Puppet, Snarling Mimic, Deadly Reflection, and Axe Mimic.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
On Hold for the Festival.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Your collection of familiars is growing quite well @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
Your collection of familiars is growing quite well @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Update of the day

I got 134 gems, putting my total to 3771 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 134 gems, putting my total to 3771 gems ^^

Pinglist

NotN has been good to me, and I've earned a lot of treasure to put towards my projects.

SCROLLS: I have a couple of gene projects that I need scrolls for. They're for my dragons Duke (my David Bowie fandragon), Parvaneh (my birthday dragon from this year), and this GenOne (my legacy starter).

PROGRESS: most of these need to be brewed and I'm going to leave that for after NotN
Duke - (scry) Skink, Toxin, Spines
Parvaneh - (scry) Skydancer, Poison
GenOne - (scry) Nocturne, Skink, Toxin, Scales
Cash money total for these projects (with dom discount for MP things): 1.091.500t
Cash money reserved for these projects: 300.000t 700.000t

NotN has been good to me, and I've earned a lot of treasure to put towards my projects.

SCROLLS: I have a couple of gene projects that I need scrolls for. They're for my dragons Duke (my David Bowie fandragon), Parvaneh (my birthday dragon from this year), and this GenOne (my legacy starter).

PROGRESS: most of these need to be brewed and I'm going to leave that for after NotN
Duke - (scry) Skink, Toxin, Spines
Parvaneh - (scry) Skydancer, Poison
GenOne - (scry) Nocturne, Skink, Toxin, Scales
Cash money total for these projects (with dom discount for MP things): 1.091.500t
Cash money reserved for these projects: 300.000t 700.000t
uPXdQfI.png
You're making some really good progress, that's great @annadandelion :D
You're making some really good progress, that's great @annadandelion :D
thank you @Edra! a bit under 400kT to earn and I can start brewing the Baldwin genes on Jan. 1st :)
thank you @Edra! a bit under 400kT to earn and I can start brewing the Baldwin genes on Jan. 1st :)
uPXdQfI.png
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 430 431