Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 430 431
You're making some good progress @annadandelion and @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool ^^
You're making some good progress @annadandelion and @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool ^^
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 97 gems, putting my total to 3512 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
Update of the day

I got 97 gems, putting my total to 3512 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
[center][size=5]Update 55[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 371 / 489 [/b][/size][/center] ----- It's been ages since I last updates this. :'D Even if a lot of stuff happened I somehow always missed my usual sunday update and then I wanted to wait - cause today I'm going on vacation until January 3rd and I thought it would be better to post about my progress right before I leave. So, Night of the Nocturn kicked in and brought a shitload of new Familiars. Now, I'm more than 100 familiars away from completion again. x'D It was still a lot of fun to open chests, brew new stuff and encounter those new fiends (and the NoTN Apparel is amazing!). I also collected the Rockbreaker Ceremony Familiar (yep, that was ages ago) and managed to get the other Skink Familiar, wohoo! I now switched my gathering from hunting to foraging, cause I can't see all those meaty things anymore. xD So the Cobra-hunt is on hold until I feel like getting back to it. I also spent lots of treasure (traded for something else that has nothing to do with my progress here), so I'm down to 780k. Ah well, it was worth it. For now I wish you all some awesome last days of 2016 and already a Happy New Year! :) ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Crumbling Goblin] [item=Anomalous Skink] [item=Autumn Millifae] [item=Spring Millifae] [item=Sorcerous Arms] [item=Glowing Globe] [item=Smoldering Sconce] [item=Masked Phantom] [item=Crystal Carrier] [item=Bogsneak Puppet] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (15.675 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 872k. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Cobras to get the [b]Maned Cobra[/b] and [b]Spined Cobra[/b]. (Onyx Cobra 41/90) (Opal Cobra 90/90) (Emerald Striker 90/90) (Amethyst Striker 83/90) [*]Level up my Foraging Skill to be able to collect Cinnamon & Green Shoots (Lvl.18/20) [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu @SkyyeofEmber @SkyesBride @Nixifer[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]frozenpumpkin[/b], [b]LilacRose[/b], [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b], [b]Nixifer[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 55

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 371 / 489

It's been ages since I last updates this. :'D Even if a lot of stuff happened I somehow always missed my usual sunday update and then I wanted to wait - cause today I'm going on vacation until January 3rd and I thought it would be better to post about my progress right before I leave.

So, Night of the Nocturn kicked in and brought a ******** of new Familiars. Now, I'm more than 100 familiars away from completion again. x'D It was still a lot of fun to open chests, brew new stuff and encounter those new fiends (and the NoTN Apparel is amazing!).
I also collected the Rockbreaker Ceremony Familiar (yep, that was ages ago) and managed to get the other Skink Familiar, wohoo! I now switched my gathering from hunting to foraging, cause I can't see all those meaty things anymore. xD So the Cobra-hunt is on hold until I feel like getting back to it.

I also spent lots of treasure (traded for something else that has nothing to do with my progress here), so I'm down to 780k. Ah well, it was worth it.

For now I wish you all some awesome last days of 2016 and already a Happy New Year! :)

New Familiars:
Crumbling Goblin Anomalous Skink Autumn Millifae Spring Millifae Sorcerous Arms Glowing Globe Smoldering Sconce Masked Phantom Crystal Carrier Bogsneak Puppet

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (15.675 icon_gems.png + 872k. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Cobras to get the Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra.
    (Onyx Cobra 41/90) (Opal Cobra 90/90) (Emerald Striker 90/90) (Amethyst Striker 83/90)
  • Level up my Foraging Skill to be able to collect Cinnamon & Green Shoots (Lvl.18/20)

Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, frozenpumpkin, LilacRose, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu, Nixifer and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
You've made a pretty good progress @Pinselohr, that's great :D
You've made a pretty good progress @Pinselohr, that's great :D

I got a Cactus Marzal from gathering today! This might be the very first time for me to get a (even relatively) new familiar from gathering. I usually wait for the price of it to drop, buy it, and THEN have it start dropping. :D

FAMILIARS: get all Coli, gem MP, and gathering familiars, and all the Coli bosses apart from the GW ones

PROGRESS: a.k.a. familiars I'm missing (bolded are a priority):
Coli - Ethereal Trickster (gave my only copy to Swipp for the vista), Highfin Sea Serpent, Maren Spearmaiden, Oceansurf Magus
Gem MP - Candycane Xolo, Fluted Pukasloth, Glasswing Flutter, Melprin, Rivermouth Flatbill, Roundhorn Melprin, Spotted Pukasloth
Gathering - Cactus Marzal, Garden Larail, Melon Marzal, Pink-Tail Mole, Silky Mole, Tender Larail
Bosses - Coarsefur Yeti, Crowned Roc, Crystalhide Jester, Deeprealm Hunter, Featherback Boar, Goldenbeast, Malevolent Spirit, Molten Wartoad, Overcharged Silverbeast, Roc, Spiney Whale, Wartoad

@Pinselohr amazing progress! You're well on your way towards the Light Sprite. Please add me to your pinglist, I'd love to get updates about your quest!

I got a Cactus Marzal from gathering today! This might be the very first time for me to get a (even relatively) new familiar from gathering. I usually wait for the price of it to drop, buy it, and THEN have it start dropping. :D

FAMILIARS: get all Coli, gem MP, and gathering familiars, and all the Coli bosses apart from the GW ones

PROGRESS: a.k.a. familiars I'm missing (bolded are a priority):
Coli - Ethereal Trickster (gave my only copy to Swipp for the vista), Highfin Sea Serpent, Maren Spearmaiden, Oceansurf Magus
Gem MP - Candycane Xolo, Fluted Pukasloth, Glasswing Flutter, Melprin, Rivermouth Flatbill, Roundhorn Melprin, Spotted Pukasloth
Gathering - Cactus Marzal, Garden Larail, Melon Marzal, Pink-Tail Mole, Silky Mole, Tender Larail
Bosses - Coarsefur Yeti, Crowned Roc, Crystalhide Jester, Deeprealm Hunter, Featherback Boar, Goldenbeast, Malevolent Spirit, Molten Wartoad, Overcharged Silverbeast, Roc, Spiney Whale, Wartoad

@Pinselohr amazing progress! You're well on your way towards the Light Sprite. Please add me to your pinglist, I'd love to get updates about your quest!
uPXdQfI.png
Days Into Quest: 266

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Carmine Serthis, and a Storm Seeker dropped

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten an Unlikely Alliance, Magic Mirror, Deadly Reflection, and a Voltspire Intruder.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
On Hold for the Festival.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 266

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Carmine Serthis, and a Storm Seeker dropped

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten an Unlikely Alliance, Magic Mirror, Deadly Reflection, and a Voltspire Intruder.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
On Hold for the Festival.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

That's a good progress @annadandelion and @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a good progress @annadandelion and @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 430 431