Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 430 431
[quote name="alagasianflame" date=2016-10-23 07:56:10] [center][b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/279#post_23409775]Ember Clans Goals![/url][/b][/center] [quote name=OhNo] Banish the Basics Goal (aka: so. many. genescrolls.) : Iridescent Facet [s]x2[/s] Circuit x2 Crystal Shimmer Glimmer x2[/quote] [/quote] Replaced a Facet with Spinner! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8344704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83448/8344704_350.png[/img] [/url]
alagasianflame wrote on 2016-10-23:
OhNo wrote:
Banish the Basics Goal (aka: so. many. genescrolls.) :
Iridescent
Facet x2
Circuit x2
Crystal
Shimmer
Glimmer x2

Replaced a Facet with Spinner!

8344704_350.png
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
So, I actually managed to get to 275k, but now I'm on 42k treasure because I blew most of the treasure on a breed change scroll. However, I got a Plague egg whilst scavenging, and now I'm up to 465 gems.
@Edra
So, I actually managed to get to 275k, but now I'm on 42k treasure because I blew most of the treasure on a breed change scroll. However, I got a Plague egg whilst scavenging, and now I'm up to 465 gems.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
You've made a good progress @theplait13, that's great :D
You've made a good progress @theplait13, that's great :D
@Edra

May I be added to your pinglist please?
@Edra

May I be added to your pinglist please?
lqcMCuq.png
Another payment made, just in time for the holidays!

I feel like I'm going to be getting a lot of business soon as people spend Night of the Nocturne hunting for chests and familiars instead of getting food. It'll be just like a holiday week ;v;

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
Another payment made, just in time for the holidays!

I feel like I'm going to be getting a lot of business soon as people spend Night of the Nocturne hunting for chests and familiars instead of getting food. It'll be just like a holiday week ;v;

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
That's great if you managed to do another payment @Syntax :D

Who know, there surely be peoples buying food I think ^^

All right, I've added you @AJNinami :D
That's great if you managed to do another payment @Syntax :D

Who know, there surely be peoples buying food I think ^^

All right, I've added you @AJNinami :D
Days Into Quest: 252

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress, a Sentry Squawker dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still waiting for the Chocolate Ferret trade to show up.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! I made 56G from selling 220 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8,500G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 252

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress, a Sentry Squawker dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still waiting for the Chocolate Ferret trade to show up.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! I made 56G from selling 220 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8,500G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good little progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
And it's good to see that the price for the Akirbeak is dropping a bit ^^
That's a good little progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
And it's good to see that the price for the Akirbeak is dropping a bit ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
Hopefully the prices stay low for awhile.
@Edra

Thanks! :)
Hopefully the prices stay low for awhile.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, It's better for the buyers if the prices arent too high ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, It's better for the buyers if the prices arent too high ^^
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 430 431