Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 430 431
i am doing an (unofficial) variant of the 100 hatch challenge. my quest is to give this dragon the longest offspring list that i can by breeding him to a new mate each time. i want to get him at least 100 offspring. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24780083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247801/24780083_350.png[/img] [/url] so far he's been bred 3 times and has 7 offspring! he cools down again in about a week. if you'd like a ping for one of his hatches (or a certain number, like his 100th offspring or something) let me know. i give his offspring away for free usually XD
i am doing an (unofficial) variant of the 100 hatch challenge.

my quest is to give this dragon the longest offspring list that i can by breeding him to a new mate each time. i want to get him at least 100 offspring.

24780083_350.png

so far he's been bred 3 times and has 7 offspring!

he cools down again in about a week.

if you'd like a ping for one of his hatches (or a certain number, like his 100th offspring or something) let me know. i give his offspring away for free usually XD
Days Into Quest: 248

New Familiar Status
The Bluetail skira dropped while hunting in Earth, so I now have 412 out of 465 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Everglade Lasher and Rainbow Sprite dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still waiting for the Chocolate Ferret trade to show up. I also had a Glowing Pocket Mouse drop.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 180G from selling 3 Hurricane Heralds, Maren Currentfinder, and 370 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 10,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Bluetail Skira has been removed from this category.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 248

New Familiar Status
The Bluetail skira dropped while hunting in Earth, so I now have 412 out of 465 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Everglade Lasher and Rainbow Sprite dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still waiting for the Chocolate Ferret trade to show up. I also had a Glowing Pocket Mouse drop.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 180G from selling 3 Hurricane Heralds, Maren Currentfinder, and 370 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 10,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Bluetail Skira has been removed from this category.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
It's cool you got another familiar ^^
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
It's cool you got another familiar ^^
Heh. I'm on a mini quest of getting a breedable pair of Fae in abyss-abyss- maybe abyss colors.

I theoretically got my abyss-abyss male but only because I breed changed my Pearlcatcher... That counts right? ^^;
Heh. I'm on a mini quest of getting a breedable pair of Fae in abyss-abyss- maybe abyss colors.

I theoretically got my abyss-abyss male but only because I breed changed my Pearlcatcher... That counts right? ^^;
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 34 gems, putting my total to 1400 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 34 gems, putting my total to 1400 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
@Edra

Nice job! Getting ever closer! love your determination as well c:
@Edra

Nice job! Getting ever closer! love your determination as well c:
Thank you @Snowfarm :D

Yeah, I happy to reach my goal little by little :D
Thank you @Snowfarm :D

Yeah, I happy to reach my goal little by little :D
Sprite Quest (2 left) Day 1
Whats left to obtain:
1x Light Sprite - Price - 40kg?
1x Fire Sprite - Price - 8mil T / 9kg

Funds:
1x Shadow Sprite
114g
284kT

Already bonded with familiars for today. About to open the chests. Doubled my gems. Yay!
Four awakened familiars added to vault.
Training 2 guardians (one double bonus) Back to the Scorched forest & Redrock to get missing familiars.
End of day One
Sprite Quest (2 left) Day 1
Whats left to obtain:
1x Light Sprite - Price - 40kg?
1x Fire Sprite - Price - 8mil T / 9kg

Funds:
1x Shadow Sprite
114g
284kT

Already bonded with familiars for today. About to open the chests. Doubled my gems. Yay!
Four awakened familiars added to vault.
Training 2 guardians (one double bonus) Back to the Scorched forest & Redrock to get missing familiars.
End of day One
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 430 431