Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 430 431
Update of the day

I just got 1 gem, the bonus one, so I have a total of 1295 gems XD

Oh well, better luck next time, I hope XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I just got 1 gem, the bonus one, so I have a total of 1295 gems XD

Oh well, better luck next time, I hope XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
@Edra
Aw, that sucks :( hopefully your luck will improve tomorrow ^^
@Edra
Aw, that sucks :( hopefully your luck will improve tomorrow ^^
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Thank you @Starfire0 ^^

Ha ha, I hope so :D
Thank you @Starfire0 ^^

Ha ha, I hope so :D
Days Into Quest: 247

New Familiar Status
The Cinderkelp trade appeared at Swip's and @Vallux gave me a Blue Vein Pansy (Thanks so much!), so I now have 411 out of 465 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Brown River Flight and Maren Currentfinder dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still waiting for the Chocolate Ferret trade to pop out.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 117G from selling 1 piece of apparel, and 374 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 10,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Blue Vein Pansy has been removed from this category.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 247

New Familiar Status
The Cinderkelp trade appeared at Swip's and @Vallux gave me a Blue Vein Pansy (Thanks so much!), so I now have 411 out of 465 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Brown River Flight and Maren Currentfinder dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still waiting for the Chocolate Ferret trade to pop out.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 117G from selling 1 piece of apparel, and 374 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 10,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Blue Vein Pansy has been removed from this category.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

It's cool someone was kind to give you a familiar :D
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

It's cool someone was kind to give you a familiar :D
@Edra
Thanks!

It was a definitely a pleasant surprise. :)
@Edra
Thanks!

It was a definitely a pleasant surprise. :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

He he, that's for sure ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

He he, that's for sure ^^
Update of the day

I got 71 gems, meaning I now have 1366 gems in total ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 71 gems, meaning I now have 1366 gems in total ^^

Pinglist

Okay... Lets give this a try..
Sprite Quest! Two to go! Day 0
What's Left:
1x Light Sprite - Price - 40kg?
1x Fire Sprite - Price - 8mil T / 9kg

Funds:
1x Shadow Sprite
56g
128kt
To the Coli!
Maybe I can get some missing familiars in the mean time...
End of day Zero
Okay... Lets give this a try..
Sprite Quest! Two to go! Day 0
What's Left:
1x Light Sprite - Price - 40kg?
1x Fire Sprite - Price - 8mil T / 9kg

Funds:
1x Shadow Sprite
56g
128kt
To the Coli!
Maybe I can get some missing familiars in the mean time...
End of day Zero
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
I, Amyatzu, vow to obtain every familiar in the game.* *TaC may apply I will not collect Holiday Familiars such as sprites (although I certainly will take them if I can obtain them from something else or through a sale.) I will not go after the Beta Familiars, (although I certainly will take them if I can obtain them from something else or through a sale.). NOTE: I am collecting ALL NoTN familiars, though! I will post here all of the familiars I have obtained! [quote=Familiars Obtained][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Mottled Buttersnake][item=Rhodochrosite Crane][item=Red-Winged Owlcat][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Raptorik Warrior][item=Sakura Owl][item=Serthis Potionmaster][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Darktouched Chimera][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Shale Thresher][item=Frostbite Hummingbird][item=Common Podid][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Wandering Surgepriest][item=Wispwillow Peryton][item=Leafy Moth][item=GoldThroated Sparrow][item=Renegade Aviar][item=Smoky Bantam Fangar][item=Bogus Manamonger][item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Marbled Jester][item=Mistral Minion][item=Zalis][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Deadly Reflection][item=Tradewinds Gull][/quote] Hnng! We can get there! (Thank Plaguemom that I found my Darktouched Chimera during RoR scavenging in Plague, or else I would have had to pay so much for it!) Thank you to those who have sent me familiars: Pandakidpa, Heeroku
I, Amyatzu, vow to obtain every familiar in the game.*

*TaC may apply

I will not collect Holiday Familiars such as sprites (although I certainly will take them if I can obtain them from something else or through a sale.)

I will not go after the Beta Familiars, (although I certainly will take them if I can obtain them from something else or through a sale.).

NOTE: I am collecting ALL NoTN familiars, though!

I will post here all of the familiars I have obtained!
Familiars Obtained wrote:
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Mottled Buttersnake Rhodochrosite Crane Red-Winged Owlcat Charcoal Sprangyroo Raptorik Warrior Sakura Owl Serthis Potionmaster Bluefin Charger Poisonous Toridae Carmine Serthis Darktouched Chimera Wildwood Owl Shale Thresher Frostbite Hummingbird Common Podid Brilliant Psywurm Chalcedony Snipper Wandering Surgepriest Wispwillow Peryton Leafy Moth Renegade Aviar Smoky Bantam Fangar Bogus Manamonger Crumbling Goblin Marbled Jester Mistral Minion Zalis Ultramel Amphithere Coral Basilisk Deadly Reflection Tradewinds Gull

Hnng! We can get there! (Thank Plaguemom that I found my Darktouched Chimera during RoR scavenging in Plague, or else I would have had to pay so much for it!)

Thank you to those who have sent me familiars: Pandakidpa, Heeroku
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 430 431