Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 ... 430 431
@Syntax that's really amazing!!
@Syntax that's really amazing!!
The ocean is the lifeblood of our world. fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png
Days Into Quest: 240

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Blue Dragon Reef Snail, Crimson Reef Snail, and a Dwarf Truffle dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 123G from selling 1 Centaur Berserker, 1 Maren Shark Hunter, and 310 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1939G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 240

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Blue Dragon Reef Snail, Crimson Reef Snail, and a Dwarf Truffle dropped.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was good for gems! I made 123G from selling 1 Centaur Berserker, 1 Maren Shark Hunter, and 310 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1939G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 4 gems, meaning I now have 867 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 4 gems, meaning I now have 867 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
I've got 40k and 660 gems, but that's more because of brewing a Bogsneak breed scroll and getting a treasure gene. This is all part of a plan that will get me more gems.
I'm also planning on turning one dragon into a Pearlcatcher.
@Edra
I've got 40k and 660 gems, but that's more because of brewing a Bogsneak breed scroll and getting a treasure gene. This is all part of a plan that will get me more gems.
I'm also planning on turning one dragon into a Pearlcatcher.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Days Into Quest: 241

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Cursed Bat, Crimson Reef Snail, Bramble Guardian, and Swiftfoot Slayer dropped.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was good for gems! I made 178G from selling 2 skins, and 440 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1900G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 241

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Cursed Bat, Crimson Reef Snail, Bramble Guardian, and Swiftfoot Slayer dropped.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was good for gems! I made 178G from selling 2 skins, and 440 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1900G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

[ANKER POST]
I have managed to get up to 446/465 familiars since the last time I posted!
This has been a super good last few days for familiars and I'm so proud!
Paying off a Light Sprite now. I didn't expect that to happen so soon but here we are! @u@

DO NOT PING ME!
[ANKER POST]
I have managed to get up to 446/465 familiars since the last time I posted!
This has been a super good last few days for familiars and I'm so proud!
Paying off a Light Sprite now. I didn't expect that to happen so soon but here we are! @u@

DO NOT PING ME!
shop_banner.png
You've made some good progress @theplait13 and @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool ^^
You've made some good progress @theplait13 and @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool ^^
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 ... 430 431