Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 430 431
Ooh, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Ah, that's a good question ^^
It can be a good idea to get some more if you want to sell them later, I think ^^
Ooh, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Ah, that's a good question ^^
It can be a good idea to get some more if you want to sell them later, I think ^^
@Edra

That's what i was thinking. I've heard that there were also skin crates that would be good to get a few of.
@Edra

That's what i was thinking. I've heard that there were also skin crates that would be good to get a few of.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Ah, that's a good idea if can also get your hands on some crates @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Ah, that's a good idea if can also get your hands on some crates @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day
I got 63 gems, so I now have 653 gems in total ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day
I got 63 gems, so I now have 653 gems in total ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a pearlcatcher as they have shortish breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a spiral.

Current Status

WHOO WHOO PROJECT IS ON THE GO AHEAD.

And by that I mean I've got enough funds to start geneing them all up! Tansa and Damien have a nest hatching in 6 days so I'll wait until then but I've started doing a little interest check for a hatchery based on these three.

Go HERE if you're interested in buying an egg from this love triangle, it could have any colour runes on the wheel and it's a total surprise! Tell me to ping you when (and if) I start selling them.

The next update will probably be my last as that will be the three dragons, fully gened and on their first batch of eggs! I wonder if I should breed the pearlcatcher with the skydancer or the spiral first...
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a pearlcatcher as they have shortish breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a spiral.

Current Status

WHOO WHOO PROJECT IS ON THE GO AHEAD.

And by that I mean I've got enough funds to start geneing them all up! Tansa and Damien have a nest hatching in 6 days so I'll wait until then but I've started doing a little interest check for a hatchery based on these three.

Go HERE if you're interested in buying an egg from this love triangle, it could have any colour runes on the wheel and it's a total surprise! Tell me to ping you when (and if) I start selling them.

The next update will probably be my last as that will be the three dragons, fully gened and on their first batch of eggs! I wonder if I should breed the pearlcatcher with the skydancer or the spiral first...
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Days Into Quest: 234

New Familiar Status
I got the Woodland Turkey to drop and traded my spare Weird Purple Skink for the last Juvenile Prairie Skink I needed for the Anomalous Skink, so I now have 405 out of 463 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold, trying to get some spare Woodland Turkeys to sell at a later date. Had a Nochnyr, Maned Rasa, Woodland Turkey, and Squall Rasa drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
My next target is the Anomalous Nekomata. I need 4 more Eye Agates that I'll gather for tomorrow and 1 Silver Muck that I'll try to brew.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 58G from selling 1 Elk, , 1 Sunset Lasher, 1 Black Wolf, and 140 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1999G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 234

New Familiar Status
I got the Woodland Turkey to drop and traded my spare Weird Purple Skink for the last Juvenile Prairie Skink I needed for the Anomalous Skink, so I now have 405 out of 463 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold, trying to get some spare Woodland Turkeys to sell at a later date. Had a Nochnyr, Maned Rasa, Woodland Turkey, and Squall Rasa drop.

My next target is the Anomalous Nekomata. I need 4 more Eye Agates that I'll gather for tomorrow and 1 Silver Muck that I'll try to brew.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was good for gems! I made 58G from selling 1 Elk, , 1 Sunset Lasher, 1 Black Wolf, and 140 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1999G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Update of the day

I got 20 gems, putting my total to 673 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 20 gems, putting my total to 673 gems ^^

Pinglist

Days Into Quest: 235

New Familiar Status
I got the remaining materials needed for the Anomalous Nekomata and brewed one up, so I now have 406 out of 463 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold, trying to get some spare Woodland Turkeys to sell at a later date and the Earth festival will be starting on Sunday. Had a Maned Rasa drop.

My next target is the Chocolate Ferret. I currently have 3 Ermines and 4 Ferrets. I feel like it shouldn't take too long to get the materials needed. I'm hunting in water, so in addition to getting Ermines, I'm also hoping to get a Bluetail Skira, couple of Green-Throated Skinks, and 73 Amethyst Strikers as well. Also I had enough materials for a Glossy Duskrat.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was good for gems! I made 202G from selling 2 pieces of apparel, and 510 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1999G.

No new progress. Added the Blue Vein Pansy, Bluetail Skira and Cactus Marzal, because I'm going after the Baldwin/swip familiars before the gathering familiars.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 235

New Familiar Status
I got the remaining materials needed for the Anomalous Nekomata and brewed one up, so I now have 406 out of 463 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold, trying to get some spare Woodland Turkeys to sell at a later date and the Earth festival will be starting on Sunday. Had a Maned Rasa drop.

My next target is the Chocolate Ferret. I currently have 3 Ermines and 4 Ferrets. I feel like it shouldn't take too long to get the materials needed. I'm hunting in water, so in addition to getting Ermines, I'm also hoping to get a Bluetail Skira, couple of Green-Throated Skinks, and 73 Amethyst Strikers as well. Also I had enough materials for a Glossy Duskrat.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was good for gems! I made 202G from selling 2 pieces of apparel, and 510 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1999G.

No new progress. Added the Blue Vein Pansy, Bluetail Skira and Cactus Marzal, because I'm going after the Baldwin/swip familiars before the gathering familiars.

Link to Main Quest Post

I'm glad you could get another familiar ^^

I'm glad you could get another familiar ^^
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 430 431