Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 430 431
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 86 gems, putting my total to 550 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 86 gems, putting my total to 550 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
@Sallin
Is 197 still available since I asked for a 11/19 hatchie?
@Sallin
Is 197 still available since I asked for a 11/19 hatchie?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

Yep, as you did have priority for this particular nest!

@Krosulhah

Sorry, but Mediscoot did ask for a bab from this date specifically. Would you like a ping for Mirror babies in future nests? I mean, I'm not gonna stop breeding them any time soon! ^^
@Mediscoot

Yep, as you did have priority for this particular nest!

@Krosulhah

Sorry, but Mediscoot did ask for a bab from this date specifically. Would you like a ping for Mirror babies in future nests? I mean, I'm not gonna stop breeding them any time soon! ^^
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin
Oh, yeah, that's fine! Still haven't gotten that nest exalted yet so I might have space by next time haha
@Sallin
Oh, yeah, that's fine! Still haven't gotten that nest exalted yet so I might have space by next time haha
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
So, I'm up to 64k treasure and 455 gems. Nearly ended up getting myself a Darktouched Chimera, but Swipp finally cooperated.
@Edra
So, I'm up to 64k treasure and 455 gems. Nearly ended up getting myself a Darktouched Chimera, but Swipp finally cooperated.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Days Into Quest: 230

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Sunset Lasher dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 116G from selling 1 skin, 1 piece of apparel, 1 Sunset Lasher, 1 Scarlett Flycatcher, and 260 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1850G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 230

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Sunset Lasher dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 116G from selling 1 skin, 1 piece of apparel, 1 Sunset Lasher, 1 Scarlett Flycatcher, and 260 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1850G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
It's cool that Swipp cooperated @theplait13 ^^

You're progressing well, that's good, @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
It's cool that Swipp cooperated @theplait13 ^^

You're progressing well, that's good, @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 5 gems, meaning I now have 555 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 5 gems, meaning I now have 555 gems ^^

Pinglist

[ANKER POST]
I have managed to get up to 434/464 familiars since the last time I posted!
The progress has slowed down because there's so many items to get from gathering and I have set my mind to it to get them all myself. >:I

DO NOT PING ME!
[ANKER POST]
I have managed to get up to 434/464 familiars since the last time I posted!
The progress has slowed down because there's so many items to get from gathering and I have set my mind to it to get them all myself. >:I

DO NOT PING ME!
shop_banner.png
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 430 431