Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 227

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Maren Currentfinder and Rainbow Sprite dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I now have an additional 4 juvenile prairie skinks, and 8 green-throated skinks. Thanks so much @Agareia! I greatly appreciate it! :)

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! I made 88G from selling 1 piece of apparel and 40 pieces of food. Hopefully I can afford the Spotted Pukasloth tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 227

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Maren Currentfinder and Rainbow Sprite dropped while grinding.

I now have an additional 4 juvenile prairie skinks, and 8 green-throated skinks. Thanks so much @Agareia! I greatly appreciate it! :)

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems! I made 88G from selling 1 piece of apparel and 40 pieces of food. Hopefully I can afford the Spotted Pukasloth tomorrow.

No new progress

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're making some good progress, that's cool @theplait13 ^^

I hope you'll be able to get your familiar tomorrow @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're making some good progress, that's cool @theplait13 ^^

I hope you'll be able to get your familiar tomorrow @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 55 gems, so I now have 428 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 55 gems, so I now have 428 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
I've now got 22k treasure (I had to buy a familiar) and 377 gems. Swipp is still not cooperating...
@Edra
I've now got 22k treasure (I had to buy a familiar) and 377 gems. Swipp is still not cooperating...
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Ah, the RNG XD

At least, you got a familiar and some gems @theplait13 ^^
Ah, the RNG XD

At least, you got a familiar and some gems @theplait13 ^^
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a pearlcatcher as they have shortish breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a spiral.

Current status

Been a while since my last update as the laptop broke and it's hard to write on kindle. I made a bunch of gems selling an eliminate, egg and other stuff and and now on 2450/4200 gems! Tansa and Damien are ready to breed in 6 days, hopefully I'll get something better than petals/shimmer. Iridescent would save me more, and both would save me a ton! But only got a 15% chance ^^;

Side quest:

283k/841k
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a pearlcatcher as they have shortish breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a spiral.

Current status

Been a while since my last update as the laptop broke and it's hard to write on kindle. I made a bunch of gems selling an eliminate, egg and other stuff and and now on 2450/4200 gems! Tansa and Damien are ready to breed in 6 days, hopefully I'll get something better than petals/shimmer. Iridescent would save me more, and both would save me a ton! But only got a 15% chance ^^;

Side quest:

283k/841k
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Murkydepths - Ah getting closer - good luck!! ^^
@Murkydepths - Ah getting closer - good luck!! ^^
kriskrossness.gif
Days Into Quest: 228

New Familiar Status
I was able to afford a Spotted Pukasloth today, so I now have 402 out of 463 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Radioactive Slime dropped while grinding.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems! I made 71G from selling 1 rainbow sprite, and 170 pieces of food. My next target is the Golden Bantam Fangar, which is currently going for 1900G in the AH.

The Golden Bantam Fangar has been removed from this section because it is my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 228

New Familiar Status
I was able to afford a Spotted Pukasloth today, so I now have 402 out of 463 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Radioactive Slime dropped while grinding.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems! I made 71G from selling 1 rainbow sprite, and 170 pieces of food. My next target is the Golden Bantam Fangar, which is currently going for 1900G in the AH.

The Golden Bantam Fangar has been removed from this section because it is my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 430 431