Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 297 298 299 300 301 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 222 & 223

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. FR introduced two new familiars to the site, bringing the total to 463. I won't be able to get them for awhile, my foraging skill is only 21, and I want to get the Swip/baldwin familiars before getting the gathering familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Had a Vivid Wavehopper, Tradeinds Gull, and Riptide Clipper drop. If I don't get the Mottled Sea Serpent to drop by the Rockbreaker's Ceremony I'm just going to purchase one so I can move on to the next familiar.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got 2 more Juvenile Prairie Skinks, so I now only need 7 more. I also had another Grasslands Trunker drop.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today and yesterday was good for gems! I made 193G from selling 99 minor health potions, 1 Tradewinds Gull, 1 Sandshore Snipper, 340 pieces of food. I should be able to afford a Shimmering Xolo by tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 222 & 223

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. FR introduced two new familiars to the site, bringing the total to 463. I won't be able to get them for awhile, my foraging skill is only 21, and I want to get the Swip/baldwin familiars before getting the gathering familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Had a Vivid Wavehopper, Tradeinds Gull, and Riptide Clipper drop. If I don't get the Mottled Sea Serpent to drop by the Rockbreaker's Ceremony I'm just going to purchase one so I can move on to the next familiar.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got 2 more Juvenile Prairie Skinks, so I now only need 7 more. I also had another Grasslands Trunker drop.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today and yesterday was good for gems! I made 193G from selling 99 minor health potions, 1 Tradewinds Gull, 1 Sandshore Snipper, 340 pieces of food. I should be able to afford a Shimmering Xolo by tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You've progressed well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You've progressed well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 113 gems, meaning I know have 206 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 113 gems, meaning I know have 206 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
So, I'm now up to 42 gems and 24k treasure (getting familiars is going to leave me as broke as a joke....) I would like Baldwin and Swipp to co-operate, though. Baldwin, stop giving me grey slime and start giving me black slime, and Swipp, stop offering me apparel and start offering familiars I don't already have.
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 42 gems and 24k treasure (getting familiars is going to leave me as broke as a joke....) I would like Baldwin and Swipp to co-operate, though. Baldwin, stop giving me grey slime and start giving me black slime, and Swipp, stop offering me apparel and start offering familiars I don't already have.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
[center]Birthday Bash Chest Collection! [b]1000 Chest Goal[/b]: Reached! [b]2000 Chest Goal[/b]: Reached! [b]3000 Chest Goal[/b]: 2061! [b]Egg Goal[/b]: 2! [item= Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item= Unhatched Wind Egg] [/center] My 2000 Chest Goal has been broken! On to the next Goal, 3000!! Lets see how high I can reach before my birthday!! :D
Birthday Bash Chest Collection!
1000 Chest Goal: Reached!
2000 Chest Goal: Reached!
3000 Chest Goal: 2061!
Egg Goal: 2! Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg
My 2000 Chest Goal has been broken! On to the next Goal, 3000!! Lets see how high I can reach before my birthday!! :D
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Shadria - grats on the 2000 goal! That's quite an accomplishment.
@Shadria - grats on the 2000 goal! That's quite an accomplishment.
kriskrossness.gif
At least, you get some gems/ treasures and familiar, even if Baldwin and Swipp aren't too cooperatives @theplait13 XD

Congrats @Shadria ^^
Good luck for reaching the 3000 goal :D
At least, you get some gems/ treasures and familiar, even if Baldwin and Swipp aren't too cooperatives @theplait13 XD

Congrats @Shadria ^^
Good luck for reaching the 3000 goal :D
@kriskrossness @Edra thanks!
@kriskrossness @Edra thanks!
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2 ... 297 298 299 300 301 ... 430 431