Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 293 294 295 296 297 ... 430 431
[center]Birthday Bash Chest Collection! 1000 Chest Goal: Reached! 2000 Chest Goal: 1979! Egg Goal: 2! [item= Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item= Unhatched Wind Egg][/center]
Birthday Bash Chest Collection!
1000 Chest Goal: Reached!
2000 Chest Goal: 1979!
Egg Goal: 2! Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Days Into Quest: 219

New Familiar Status
No new progress.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Murkbottom Gull dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Come to me Juvenile Prairie Skinks! (Also I brewed a Tar-Trooper Slarg to sell for gems).

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 106G from selling 300 pieces of food. Hopefully I can afford a Roundhorn Melprin tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 219

New Familiar Status
No new progress.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Murkbottom Gull dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Come to me Juvenile Prairie Skinks! (Also I brewed a Tar-Trooper Slarg to sell for gems).

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 106G from selling 300 pieces of food. Hopefully I can afford a Roundhorn Melprin tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're making a good progress as usual @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
You're making a good progress as usual @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

Thanks to a generous donator and some sales, I got 259 gems, putting my total to 5041 gems :D
That mean I'm done with that part of the payment I sent to the seller :D

I'm now left with 41 gems in my vault but I now have just 29283 gems to pay ^^

That mean once I'm finished with this new part of the payment, I'll have paid half the price of the Light Sprite since I already paid 20717 gems during this part of the Light Sprite Quest \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @Solarian
Update of the day

Thanks to a generous donator and some sales, I got 259 gems, putting my total to 5041 gems :D
That mean I'm done with that part of the payment I sent to the seller :D

I'm now left with 41 gems in my vault but I now have just 29283 gems to pay ^^

That mean once I'm finished with this new part of the payment, I'll have paid half the price of the Light Sprite since I already paid 20717 gems during this part of the Light Sprite Quest \o/

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @Solarian
@Edra
Congrats on finishing the payment! You're doing so well :D Hopefully, you'll continue to as well in the next payments and get sprite in no time ^^
@Edra
Congrats on finishing the payment! You're doing so well :D Hopefully, you'll continue to as well in the next payments and get sprite in no time ^^
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
He he, thank you @Starfire0 ^^

I hope so too :D
He he, thank you @Starfire0 ^^

I hope so too :D
Made 272g today. I'm now at 740. Getting close to that last circuit. Then I can start on familiars xD

Edit:: scratch that - I spent some gems xD dang it. At 667 now. Still higher than yesterday though haha
Made 272g today. I'm now at 740. Getting close to that last circuit. Then I can start on familiars xD

Edit:: scratch that - I spent some gems xD dang it. At 667 now. Still higher than yesterday though haha
kriskrossness.gif
I'm now up to 749 gems and 131k treasure. The Bogsneak egg STILL hasn't sold, and it hasn't got long left at the AH. I'm wondering what I need to do to get it to sell.
@Edra
I'm now up to 749 gems and 131k treasure. The Bogsneak egg STILL hasn't sold, and it hasn't got long left at the AH. I'm wondering what I need to do to get it to sell.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 293 294 295 296 297 ... 430 431