Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 430 431
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

Today is the 200th day since I started the challenge, and it's the 170th day since I started my work to get the Light Sprite, time goes by so fast :o

Beside that, I got 103 gems, meaning I now have 4782 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

Today is the 200th day since I started the challenge, and it's the 170th day since I started my work to get the Light Sprite, time goes by so fast :o

Beside that, I got 103 gems, meaning I now have 4782 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
[b]GOAL[/b] To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel. The female I want to be a pearlcatcher as they have shortish breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a spiral. [b]Current Status[/b] Well I don't think anyone is reading this anymore but I still like to mark my progress so here goes. Tansa and Damian hatched their nest and I got a small success! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28384354] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283844/28384354_350.png[/img] [/url] This girl is white/moon/crimson and has shimmer! Saving me 1200 gems. Iridescent or both would have been better but I'll take what I can for now, and continue to breed them as I save up the gems needed. Current gem count: 1400/4200 My math got messed up somewhere, I went from 6400 gems to 4200 gems by removing 1200...hm. Also I decided to do a side quest! Get MINIMUM 841,500t treasure to gene up this guy: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/278834/27883316.png[/img] before these two are ready to breed: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/274595/27459494.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/281715/28171481.png[/img] which is 26 days.
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a pearlcatcher as they have shortish breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a spiral.

Current Status
Well I don't think anyone is reading this anymore but I still like to mark my progress so here goes. Tansa and Damian hatched their nest and I got a small success!

28384354_350.png

This girl is white/moon/crimson and has shimmer! Saving me 1200 gems. Iridescent or both would have been better but I'll take what I can for now, and continue to breed them as I save up the gems needed.

Current gem count: 1400/4200

My math got messed up somewhere, I went from 6400 gems to 4200 gems by removing 1200...hm.

Also I decided to do a side quest!

Get MINIMUM 841,500t treasure to gene up this guy:

27883316.png

before these two are ready to breed:

27459494.png 28171481.png

which is 26 days.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths - Congrats on the success - she's a pretty girl. :) Good luck with the geneing side quest.
@MurkyDepths - Congrats on the success - she's a pretty girl. :) Good luck with the geneing side quest.
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness Thank you! ^^ I'm happy to see my updates being read.
@kriskrossness Thank you! ^^ I'm happy to see my updates being read.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Link to Main Quest Post
Got a Circuit for Chusi today :: Just need one more Circuit to be finished with all of my gene projects - woo!
Got a ridgeback breed change scroll for Abyss today too.
Also coded bios and wrote lore for two babes today - my lady lovers Terra and Rodelle

Making decent progress.
Link to Main Quest Post
Got a Circuit for Chusi today :: Just need one more Circuit to be finished with all of my gene projects - woo!
Got a ridgeback breed change scroll for Abyss today too.
Also coded bios and wrote lore for two babes today - my lady lovers Terra and Rodelle

Making decent progress.
kriskrossness.gif
Feed ALL the dragons coli challenge!
This exists somewhere else but the thread is old.

Rules: Fight in a coli venue until you get a full stack of a food item

That's it! Super easy considering i can never finish a challenge.
I'm going to record food gotten and any items of note.

Training Fields
WIP
-ruby webwing
Feed ALL the dragons coli challenge!
This exists somewhere else but the thread is old.

Rules: Fight in a coli venue until you get a full stack of a food item

That's it! Super easy considering i can never finish a challenge.
I'm going to record food gotten and any items of note.

Training Fields
WIP
-ruby webwing
v9WarKW.png
Mmm. I guess I'd like to see about breeding my progenitor with a gen1 imp male? :v I doubt that's ever going to happen but WHO KNOWS.
Mmm. I guess I'd like to see about breeding my progenitor with a gen1 imp male? :v I doubt that's ever going to happen but WHO KNOWS.
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 430 431