Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 430 431
[center][size=5][font=century][u][b]Neroelysium's Quest For Chests, Bogsneak Eggs, Fire Sprite, and Genes[/b][/u][/font][/size] [u][b][size=3] CHEST QUEST [/size][/b][/u] My birthday is in August next year, and in time for that, I want to obtain as many chests I can to open on my birthday! Rusted Chests - 13 Obtained Iron Chests - 0 Obtained Gilded Chests - 2 Obtained [u] [b][size=3] BOGSNEAK EGG QUEST [/size][/b][/u] This also happens on my birthday, but my goal is to brew as many Bogsneak Eggs for the giveaways I will hold on my birthday and Flameforger's next year! Bogsneak Egg Obtained: 0 [u][b][size=3] FIRE SPRITE QUEST [/size][/b][/u] By Flameforger's next year, I hope to obtain this beauty: [item=fire sprite] I will be saving in the background, though I will start being active in seeking for someone to buy this sprite from once my Gene Quest has been somewhat close to being completed! [u][b][size=3] GENE QUEST [/size][/b][/u] I....have 46 gene projects. I have a lot of genes needed. So this will be a place to record all of my progress with my gene projects. It.....it's a long journey, but I will complete this! Just how many genes do I need? [item=secondary gene: facet] x1 [item=primary gene: skink] x10 [item=secondary gene: spinner] x8 [item=breed change: bogsneak] x14 [item=tertiary gene: runes] x23 [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] x7 [item=primary gene: jupiter]x7 [item=secondary gene: saturn]x14 [item=primary gene: poison]x3 [item=secondary gene: toxin]x3 [item=primary gene: crystal]x1 [item=tertiary gene: stained]x2 [item=secondary gene: peregrine]x1 [item=primary gene: falcon]x7 [item=secondary gene: freckle]x1 [item=tertiary gene: thylacine]x5 [item=primary gene: vipera]x1 [item=breed change: pearlcatcher] x2 [item=secondary gene: hex]x3 [item=primary gene: giraffe]x2 [item=breed change: ridgeback]x3 [item=primary gene: cherub]x4 [item=breed change: spiral]x2 [item=secondary gene: seraph]x1 [item=tertiary gene: stained]x2 That's 19.245 million treasure, and 13500 gems needed. 360/13500 gems obtained 284kt/19.245mil obtained Updates here~ 7/11/16: 15kt and 5 gems deposited into vault! Gilded Chest deposited into vault! 8/11/16: 38kt deposited into vault! 12/11/16: 3 Gilded Chests deposited, 2 Rusted Chests deposited, 1 Iron Chest deposited. 25kt and 5 gems also deposited. [/center]
Neroelysium's Quest For Chests, Bogsneak Eggs, Fire Sprite, and Genes

CHEST QUEST
My birthday is in August next year, and in time for that, I want to obtain as many chests I can to open on my birthday!

Rusted Chests - 13 Obtained
Iron Chests - 0 Obtained
Gilded Chests - 2 Obtained

BOGSNEAK EGG QUEST

This also happens on my birthday, but my goal is to brew as many Bogsneak Eggs for the giveaways I will hold on my birthday and Flameforger's next year!

Bogsneak Egg Obtained: 0

FIRE SPRITE QUEST
By Flameforger's next year, I hope to obtain this beauty:
Fire Sprite
I will be saving in the background, though I will start being active in seeking for someone to buy this sprite from once my Gene Quest has been somewhat close to being completed!

GENE QUEST
I....have 46 gene projects. I have a lot of genes needed. So this will be a place to record all of my progress with my gene projects. It.....it's a long journey, but I will complete this!

Just how many genes do I need?

Secondary Gene: Facet x1 Primary Gene: Skink x10 Secondary Gene: Spinner x8 Breed Change: Bogsneak x14
Tertiary Gene: Runes x23 Tertiary Gene: Glimmer x7 Primary Gene: Jupiter x7 Secondary Gene: Saturn x14 Primary Gene: Poison x3 Secondary Gene: Toxin x3
Primary Gene: Crystal x1 Tertiary Gene: Stained x2 Secondary Gene: Peregrine x1 Primary Gene: Falcon x7 Secondary Gene: Freckle x1
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine x5 Primary Gene: Vipera x1 Breed Change: Pearlcatcher x2 Secondary Gene: Hex x3 Primary Gene: Giraffe x2 Breed Change: Ridgeback x3 Primary Gene: Cherub x4 Breed Change: Spiral x2 Secondary Gene: Seraph x1 Tertiary Gene: Stained x2

That's 19.245 million treasure, and 13500 gems needed.

360/13500 gems obtained
284kt/19.245mil obtained

Updates here~
7/11/16: 15kt and 5 gems deposited into vault! Gilded Chest deposited into vault!
8/11/16: 38kt deposited into vault!
12/11/16: 3 Gilded Chests deposited, 2 Rusted Chests deposited, 1 Iron Chest deposited. 25kt and 5 gems also deposited.

FR+16hr/Australian, They/Them or He/Him pronouns please.
Formerly known as Airwavelysium!
[center] [size=5][u][b]Insert Punny Quest Title Here[/b][/u][/size] (yeah, that's goal number one because I am not funny haha) [size=4][u][b]::Current Goal::[/b][/u][/size] [item=Spined Cobra] 400 g Current Funds:: 263g [size=4][u][b]::Other Costly Coals::[/b][/u][/size] Completed Bestiary:: 455/520 Art for each perma dragon: 20/65 [size=4][u][b]::Unbuyable Goals::[/b][/u][/size] Every Perma dragon to lvl 25:: 18/65 Coded Bios for all:: 41/65 Finished lore for all:: 2/65 Level 20 Cauldron - success! [size=4][b][u]::Boss Familiar Battles::[/u][/b][/size] Any [b]failed[/b] attempts at getting the boss familiars in the coli will be documented here xD Stone Borer :: 1 Battle Hydra :: 6 battles Tunnel Hydra :: 4 battle [size=4][u][b]::Many Thanks::[/b][/u][/size] Thank you minty for the Powerful Serthis Poisons! Thank you HereBeeDragons for the 16 or so familiars xD
Insert Punny Quest Title Here
(yeah, that's goal number one because I am not funny haha)

::Current Goal::
Spined Cobra
400 g

Current Funds::
263g

::Other Costly Coals::
Completed Bestiary:: 455/520
Art for each perma dragon: 20/65

::Unbuyable Goals::
Every Perma dragon to lvl 25:: 18/65
Coded Bios for all:: 41/65
Finished lore for all:: 2/65
Level 20 Cauldron - success!

::Boss Familiar Battles::
Any failed attempts at getting the boss familiars in the coli will be documented here xD
Stone Borer :: 1 Battle
Hydra :: 6 battles
Tunnel Hydra :: 4 battle

::Many Thanks::
Thank you minty for the Powerful Serthis Poisons!
Thank you HereBeeDragons for the 16 or so familiars xD
kriskrossness.gif
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a pearlcatcher as they have shortish breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a spiral.

Current Status

Well Damien and Tansa are on a three egg nest, I haven't got great chances of hatching a female white/moon/crimson with iridescent/shimmer but here's hoping! Now that ice has got dom I was able to buy the two rune scrolls I needed sooo they're crossed of the list. I'm unsure whether I should gene the boy straight away or wait till I have all his genes, any opinions?

My current gem count is 1400
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a pearlcatcher as they have shortish breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a spiral.

Current Status

Well Damien and Tansa are on a three egg nest, I haven't got great chances of hatching a female white/moon/crimson with iridescent/shimmer but here's hoping! Now that ice has got dom I was able to buy the two rune scrolls I needed sooo they're crossed of the list. I'm unsure whether I should gene the boy straight away or wait till I have all his genes, any opinions?

My current gem count is 1400
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Current quest: Ancient Lair
Next expansion: Two million treasure
It's going to be a while.
Current quest: Ancient Lair
Next expansion: Two million treasure
It's going to be a while.
CEmLHw4.gif
[center][color=olivedrab]*angelic choir* *charingo screaming* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24965640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249657/24965640_350.png[/img] [/url] with the acquisition of this light sprite, i now have every single sprite. i can finally die.[/center]
*angelic choir*
*charingo screaming*

24965640_350.png

with the acquisition of this light sprite, i now have every single sprite. i can finally die.
2947.png
| it/he/she
| links
[center][size=7][color=gold][b]Item quest![/b][/color][b]*[/b][/size][/center] *Just the festival items** **Only the "large" pieces for now*** ***First year items, since they are the hardest Figured I'd make a post here, since I've been saving up for them anyways, and it would be fun to do it with a community. :) I'm questing for all the large festival items. (For now. At some point I might go for all the non-KS items on FR, or something like that.) I am already starting off with some, so I'll be looking to complete the set. I'll do the first year items first, since they are the most difficult ones to kill off. [quote=Currently Working Toward] Taking a break for now, saving for secret santa! :) [/quote] [quote=Already Acquired] [item=Windbound Plumage] Acquired 12-30-2016 for 7.2kg. [item=Electricians Power Pack] Impulse bought 12-04-2016 for 1.7mil t and 2kg to complete [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19228837]Walter[/url]'s outfit. [item=Metallurgists Forgetools] Acquired 11-16-2016 for 6,850g. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/296#post_23767181]update #1[/url], [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/302#post_23879087]update #2[/url], [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/303#post_23896506]update #3[/url]. [item=Sunchaser Jewelry] Acquired 11-03-2016 for 40kg [item=Boneyard Tatters] Acquired before the start of the quest [item=Naturalist Adornments] Acquired before the start of the quest [/quote] [quote=For the Future] [item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Thresher Flatfins] [/quote]
Item quest!*
*Just the festival items**
**Only the "large" pieces for now***
***First year items, since they are the hardest

Figured I'd make a post here, since I've been saving up for them anyways, and it would be fun to do it with a community. :) I'm questing for all the large festival items. (For now. At some point I might go for all the non-KS items on FR, or something like that.) I am already starting off with some, so I'll be looking to complete the set. I'll do the first year items first, since they are the most difficult ones to kill off.

Currently Working Toward wrote:
Taking a break for now, saving for secret santa! :)
Already Acquired wrote:
Windbound Plumage Acquired 12-30-2016 for 7.2kg.
Impulse bought 12-04-2016 for 1.7mil t and 2kg to complete Walter's outfit.
Acquired 11-16-2016 for 6,850g. update #1, update #2, update #3.
Sunchaser Jewelry Acquired 11-03-2016 for 40kg
Boneyard Tatters Acquired before the start of the quest
Naturalist Adornments Acquired before the start of the quest
For the Future wrote:
Eroded Crystalhide Frigid Fugitive Shackles Tricktrouper Crown Thresher Flatfins
Days Into Quest: 216

New Familiar Status
Earned enough gems to buy a Dwarf Unicorn, Fluted Pukasloth and a Hati today! I now have 395 out of 461 familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Leopard Coralclimber dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. The skinks have proven to be elusive.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 822G from selling 1 Deeprealm Hunter, 1 Noxious Coralclimber, 1 Leopard Coralclimber, and 190 pieces of food. My next target is going to be the Melprin. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one by tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Fluted Pukasloth, Hati, and Melprin have been removed from this section, for they have been acquired/ is my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 216

New Familiar Status
Earned enough gems to buy a Dwarf Unicorn, Fluted Pukasloth and a Hati today! I now have 395 out of 461 familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Leopard Coralclimber dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. The skinks have proven to be elusive.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 822G from selling 1 Deeprealm Hunter, 1 Noxious Coralclimber, 1 Leopard Coralclimber, and 190 pieces of food. My next target is going to be the Melprin. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one by tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Fluted Pukasloth, Hati, and Melprin have been removed from this section, for they have been acquired/ is my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Wow, congrats for getting these familiars @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Wow, congrats for getting these familiars @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 85 gems, so I now have 4575 gems ^^

Cool, just a bit less that 500 gems, and I'll be done with that part of the payment :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 85 gems, so I now have 4575 gems ^^

Cool, just a bit less that 500 gems, and I'll be done with that part of the payment :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
So, I'm now up to 121k treasure (I had to buy a familiar) and 557 gems (I sold a dragon). Hopefully I'll get more gems and treasure. Still waiting for the Bogsneak egg to sell...
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 121k treasure (I had to buy a familiar) and 557 gems (I sold a dragon). Hopefully I'll get more gems and treasure. Still waiting for the Bogsneak egg to sell...
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 430 431