Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 213

New Familiar Status
The Tradewinds Gull dropped for me! I now have 389 out of 461 familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Besides the Tradewinds Gull, a Highfin Sea Serpent dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Come to me Juvenile Prairie Skinks!

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 227G from selling 1 Accent, 1 piece of apparel, 1 Murkbottom Gull, 1 Highfin Sea Serpent, 2 Oceansurf Magus, 150 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 2978G. So close!

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 213

New Familiar Status
The Tradewinds Gull dropped for me! I now have 389 out of 461 familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Besides the Tradewinds Gull, a Highfin Sea Serpent dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Come to me Juvenile Prairie Skinks!

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 227G from selling 1 Accent, 1 piece of apparel, 1 Murkbottom Gull, 1 Highfin Sea Serpent, 2 Oceansurf Magus, 150 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 2978G. So close!

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's great @theplait13 :D

That's cool if you're almost at your goal @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's great @theplait13 :D

That's cool if you're almost at your goal @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 45 gems, so I now have 4318 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 45 gems, so I now have 4318 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Well, things have improved quite a bit on the gems front. I've now got 467 gems, but my treasure amount has shrunk to 102k treasure. Part of it was from getting a familiar, but the other part of it is because I'm brewing a Bogsneak egg right now! Yes, finally, I have an egg brewing. Will be a while before I can sell it for gems, but it should bring me in quite a few gems once it's done.
@Edra
Well, things have improved quite a bit on the gems front. I've now got 467 gems, but my treasure amount has shrunk to 102k treasure. Part of it was from getting a familiar, but the other part of it is because I'm brewing a Bogsneak egg right now! Yes, finally, I have an egg brewing. Will be a while before I can sell it for gems, but it should bring me in quite a few gems once it's done.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D

Yeah, I think so too that it might give you a nice little pile of gems :D
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D

Yeah, I think so too that it might give you a nice little pile of gems :D
Update:

So, I've gotten almost every familiar from the Ghostlight Ruins EXCEPT for the Aer Phantom, which, uh. I should've expected, really.
Update:

So, I've gotten almost every familiar from the Ghostlight Ruins EXCEPT for the Aer Phantom, which, uh. I should've expected, really.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
[center][b]WHALE OBTAINED![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27737069] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277371/27737069_350.png[/img] [/url] Now just onto... Uhh... [b]Current Search & Grinding For:[/b] [item = stone borer][item = frost delver] [b]Maybe Someday:[/b] [item = light sprite] [url = http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/288#post_23613494]Original Thread Here![/url] [b]Pinglist available on request![/b][/center]
WHALE OBTAINED!

27737069_350.png

Now just onto... Uhh...

Current Search & Grinding For:
Stone Borer Frost Delver

Maybe Someday:
Light Sprite

Original Thread Here!

Pinglist available on request!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@wrecknrule

Oh my gosh - YOU GOT IT! Congratulations, that's fantastic! I'm unbelievably excited for you right now!

@wrecknrule

Oh my gosh - YOU GOT IT! Congratulations, that's fantastic! I'm unbelievably excited for you right now!

1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 430 431