Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 212

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. No familiars dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Pinkerton gave me a Serpenta.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 110G from selling 1 Noxious Coralclimber, and 420 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 2979G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 212

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. No familiars dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Pinkerton gave me a Serpenta.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 110G from selling 1 Noxious Coralclimber, and 420 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 2979G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You've made a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
You've made a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
Update of the day

I got 36 gems, meaning I now have 4273 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 36 gems, meaning I now have 4273 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
[center][color=BDB76B][size=5][b]~For the Love of Light~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite [item=light sprite] [columns][color=transparent]Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/color] [nextcol][center][b]Start Date:[/b] | 07/03/16[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Completion Date:[/b] | 11/03/16[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Quest Status:[/b] [color=green][b]COMPLETE[/b][/color][/center][/columns] [b]Current Funds:[/b] [b]BROKE AS A JOKE[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6350246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63503/6350246_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I give to you my newest addition to the liar. The elusive, the shiny, the most glittery familiar of all: the Light Sprite. I am currently completely over the moon and someone may need to send a space ship to come get me because I don't think I'm coming back down off this high any time soon. After questing for nearly half a year, I was finally able to work out a deal with someone yesterday and they sold their Light Sprite to me for 40k gems. It's been a long and winding road, and I just want to thank everyone that's helped and cheered me on along the way. You guys really helped me stay on point and get this done, and I appreciate it so much! My Bestiary count now stands at 414/457, meaning I'm missing about 43. With the most elusive Sprite now here to stay, I think at some point I may go after the rest of the familiars minus the KS and Boolean. For now, however, I need a break. A long, long break from saving and questing. ([s]Watch me take like a week off. RIP ME.[/s]) It'll be weird not to have to squirrel every single gem away after saving for so long, but it'll also be super nice not having to Coli everyday or haunt the AH. For now, I'm going to go cry tears of joy and stare at my glitter bug some more, becuase I still can't quite believe it. XD [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b] @Edra @Ick @Snowfarm @Discovered @RedlaSunShowers @Pokemon (hope you don't mind the ping, I'd figured you'd like to know I got the bugger!)
~For the Love of Light~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite

Light Sprite
Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Start Date: |
07/03/16
Completion Date: |
11/03/16
Quest Status:
COMPLETE

Current Funds:
BROKE AS A JOKE

I give to you my newest addition to the liar. The elusive, the shiny, the most glittery familiar of all: the Light Sprite. I am currently completely over the moon and someone may need to send a space ship to come get me because I don't think I'm coming back down off this high any time soon.

After questing for nearly half a year, I was finally able to work out a deal with someone yesterday and they sold their Light Sprite to me for 40k gems. It's been a long and winding road, and I just want to thank everyone that's helped and cheered me on along the way. You guys really helped me stay on point and get this done, and I appreciate it so much!

My Bestiary count now stands at 414/457, meaning I'm missing about 43. With the most elusive Sprite now here to stay, I think at some point I may go after the rest of the familiars minus the KS and Boolean. For now, however, I need a break.

A long, long break from saving and questing. (Watch me take like a week off. RIP ME.) It'll be weird not to have to squirrel every single gem away after saving for so long, but it'll also be super nice not having to Coli everyday or haunt the AH.

For now, I'm going to go cry tears of joy and stare at my glitter bug some more, becuase I still can't quite believe it. XD

Pinglist:

@Edra @Ick @Snowfarm @Discovered @RedlaSunShowers @Pokemon (hope you don't mind the ping, I'd figured you'd like to know I got the bugger!)
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule
YAS. Congratulations! Good work on that buddy!
@wrecknrule
YAS. Congratulations! Good work on that buddy!
@wrecknrule oh congratulations! So glad to see you got your little radiant bug. That accent fits your Imp even better now~
@wrecknrule oh congratulations! So glad to see you got your little radiant bug. That accent fits your Imp even better now~
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
Woohoo, congrats for getting the Light Sprite @wrecknrule :D

*Toss obligatory glitters for the event*
Woohoo, congrats for getting the Light Sprite @wrecknrule :D

*Toss obligatory glitters for the event*
@wrecknrule Well done!
@wrecknrule Well done!
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
OK, an update on my own progress. Due to buying a familiar yesterday, I'm at 218 k treasure (not where I wanted to be) but I'm now up to 441 gems AND I'm only a few hours away from getting to level 16 at Baldwin's, which means I'll be able to brew Bogsneak eggs...
@Edra
OK, an update on my own progress. Due to buying a familiar yesterday, I'm at 218 k treasure (not where I wanted to be) but I'm now up to 441 gems AND I'm only a few hours away from getting to level 16 at Baldwin's, which means I'll be able to brew Bogsneak eggs...
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
At least you got a familiar you needed @theplait13, so I think it's a good investisment :D

That's great if you're about to reach the level 16, it'll help you quite a bit I think :D
At least you got a familiar you needed @theplait13, so I think it's a good investisment :D

That's great if you're about to reach the level 16, it'll help you quite a bit I think :D
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 430 431