Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 211

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Murkbottom Gull and 2 Oceansurf Magus dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. A Grasslands Trunker dropped.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 283G from selling 1 skin, and 780 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 211

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Murkbottom Gull and 2 Oceansurf Magus dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. A Grasslands Trunker dropped.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 283G from selling 1 skin, and 780 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And it's good to see the sprite's price dropping a bit, it's better for us XD
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And it's good to see the sprite's price dropping a bit, it's better for us XD
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 26 gems, so my dragons got 4237 gems in their vault ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 26 gems, so my dragons got 4237 gems in their vault ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Thanks to the sale of some serthis potions and a dragon, I'm now up to 223k treasure and 423 gems. Hoping to get more today (and also some more familiars. I did get some yesterday, but all but one were ones I already had so they got sacrificed to Baldwin)
I'm also close to getting to level 16 at Baldwin's - just 2000 experience points to go.
@Edra
Thanks to the sale of some serthis potions and a dragon, I'm now up to 223k treasure and 423 gems. Hoping to get more today (and also some more familiars. I did get some yesterday, but all but one were ones I already had so they got sacrificed to Baldwin)
I'm also close to getting to level 16 at Baldwin's - just 2000 experience points to go.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
You're making some good progress, I'm happy for you @theplait13 ^^
You're making some good progress, I'm happy for you @theplait13 ^^
Another 1000 gems have been paid off, bringing us to 17,000 gems remaining. To be quite honest, I'm really wondering what I'm going to do when this debt is paid and I no longer have to stockpile my gems and send them to someone.

At least by the end of this, I will have a very good reference to vouch for me in case I need to make another long-term payment plan.

That's all to report for today everybody.

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
Another 1000 gems have been paid off, bringing us to 17,000 gems remaining. To be quite honest, I'm really wondering what I'm going to do when this debt is paid and I no longer have to stockpile my gems and send them to someone.

At least by the end of this, I will have a very good reference to vouch for me in case I need to make another long-term payment plan.

That's all to report for today everybody.

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
[b]Ongoing Goal:[/b] To collect every single Familiar on Flight Rising (excluding three KS and Boolean) [b]Missing As Of Posting:[/b] [item = spiney whale][item = stone borer][item = frost delver][item = light sprite] [b]In Transition / Coming Soon To My Lair:[/b] [item = skycat] Edit: Pinglist on request!
Ongoing Goal: To collect every single Familiar on Flight Rising (excluding three KS and Boolean)

Missing As Of Posting:
Spiney Whale Stone Borer Frost Delver Light Sprite

In Transition / Coming Soon To My Lair:
Skycat

Edit: Pinglist on request!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
That's a really good progress @Syntax ^^
At this rate, you'll have paid what you need in no time :D
That's a really good progress @Syntax ^^
At this rate, you'll have paid what you need in no time :D